Taxpayers Fleeing Blue States Take $26.8 Billion in Gross Income to Red States.

Working and being productive are two different things.

Most people working in Mississippi are working low pay and benefit dead end jobs just to make payment on the trailer park home.

Last edited:

Most people working in Mississippi are working low pay and benefit dead end jobs just to make payment on the trailer park home.
Those dead end low paying jobs sure buy a lot of guns, pick up trucks, bass boats and ATVs
I've been thru Mississippi, most of those things ain't bought new.

But since you brought it up, what is the median income level in state?

Those dead end low paying jobs sure buy a lot of guns, pick up trucks, bass boats and ATVs

How the fuck do you know they were not bought new? How come I don't see bass boats and ATVs in blue cities, is it because they can't afford them?

How the fuck do you know they were not bought new? How come I don't see bass boats and ATVs in blue cities, is it because they can't afford them?
The fuck would you do with a bass boat or ATV in the city?

So you saying your so poor in the cities you have no fucking lawn ?

Take them where you can use them. There's a marvelous invention called "trailers". They're used for carrying things on the highway.

Take them where you can use them. There's a marvelous invention called "trailers". They're used for carrying things on the highway.
Or poor white maga fuckups living in them.

What blue cities are you referring too?

I didn't provide an e-mail address to read the linked article but saw enough to follow through to source of information. Interesting that IRS collects that infomation and interesting to see from where the new folks moving to our county are coming from.

IRS migration data

Or poor white maga fuckups living in them.
158411_Side_Profile_Web.JPG

aluma-atv-hauler-3.jpg

Tell me, O Wise Liberal, how one lives in a boat or ATV trailer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back