Tax preparers warn your refund may be smaller than usual this year. Here’s why

The salient point is that a lot more people will be paying LESS taxes this year, and if they get a smaller refund then they got bigger paychecks.

Especially you high net worth folks, rest of ya's? Feel anything trickling down yet?

Yeah; that trickle down thing is actually a way for the GOP to transfer wealth UP to the 'already wealthy.'

When ever I feel anything tricking down I check to make sure there are no Republicans in my underwear.
Same as it ever was, but look, if you're suggesting that "other" party is anything other than # the assistance? Keep digging, my suggestion.

No fan of the DEMs here but they stay out of my underwear.
Well society is pretty polarized these days, tough to get both in there together?

The salient point is that a lot more people will be paying LESS taxes this year, and if they get a smaller refund then they got bigger paychecks.

Especially you high net worth folks, rest of ya's? Feel anything trickling down yet?

Yeah; that trickle down thing is actually a way for the GOP to transfer wealth UP to the 'already wealthy.'

When ever I feel anything tricking down I check to make sure there are no Republicans in my underwear.
Though it's just warmed over Keynesian foolishness, it still beats the hell out of the trickled on economics that you Marxist moonbats engage in.

Forum List

Back