Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

Walmart is only down $4 a share this past week, which is a little under 3%. The Home Depot is down slightly over half a percent this past week. Target is down 12% from a short term high on 5/16. The news about this clothing first broke a few days prior to that. I think you're fooling yourselves to believe this hasn't had an impact.
If you've ever watched the market long term, you know that Target aint sweating the stock price, and neither is Bud Light. They'll weather it, but their reputation takes a hit with a fairly small percentage of the population, which everyone knows will move on to the next outrage in a few weeks. BL is in much worse shape in regards to losing face with the base.

If you've ever watched the market long term, you know that Target aint sweating the stock price, and neither is Bud Light. They'll weather it, but their reputation takes a hit with a fairly small percentage of the population, which everyone knows will move on to the next outrage in a few weeks.

Yeah dumbass that's why both are scrambling trying to change their mistakes

They know they fckd up ..and so do you

20230525_172330_jpg-2828909.JPG

I'm lactose intolerant. Doing some research the claim is over 30% of consumers are also lactose intolerant. One would think with that many people who are, stores and industry would cater to such a large group, but they really don't.

I can find lactose free milk but outside of that, not much else at my grocers or drug store. Ice cream? You can find it but very few choices; usually less than five flavors and no lactose free ice cream bars or ice cream sandwiches. Just ice cream in a container and that's it.

Point is with industry, it takes a large consumer base to make it worth their money to carry such products. If they are catering to tiny groups of people, without a doubt they are doing so for reasons outside of normal business standards, in this case purely political.

Creating lactose free products is an expensive process and one that many companies are not set up to do.

That is not really the same thing as putting someone face on a single beer can or making slight alterations to a swimsuit that already exist.

Add North Face to the companies that are not paying attention
North Face Fag Ad

Do you all have an App or something to help you keep track of all the things you are not allowed to do and all the things you are not allowed to buy?

Walmart is only down $4 a share this past week, which is a little under 3%. The Home Depot is down slightly over half a percent this past week. Target is down 12% from a short term high on 5/16. The news about this clothing first broke a few days prior to that. I think you're fooling yourselves to believe this hasn't had an impact.
With pathetic spin like what you replied to… I think multivita-man is Chuck Todd’s burner account

If you've ever watched the market long term, you know that Target aint sweating the stock price, and neither is Bud Light. They'll weather it, but their reputation takes a hit with a fairly small percentage of the population, which everyone knows will move on to the next outrage in a few weeks. BL is in much worse shape in regards to losing face with the base.

Yes, I would agree with that.

What I don't think they understand, and I speak as one who holds some conservative views, is that not matter how many battles they think they win, it is a war they can't win. They are fighting against human beings who want nothing more than to be treated as such, it will happen regardless of any protests and boycotts. The conservatives finding outrage in the situation lack pragmatism. There are other hills to die on that are more important that granting a very small percentage of humans rights they should not have to fight for.
Whom exactly? And what Rights, exactly..?

It's certainly possible that it had an impact, but there are many factors that go into the gyrations of a stock price. There's the market itself, there's earnings, there's the timing of trades...no single factor. If I were a Target investor I wouldn't lose sleep over angry butthurt MAGA-tards.

Forum List

Back