Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

"is because of this #MeToo bullshit that turned into a witchhunt a long time ago."

But when it was Cavanaugh you were.........#metoo, you lying malignant pos!!!

Actually, I was willing to give

the benefit of the doubt, until he came into Congress screaming like a crazy person.

View attachment 337686

They have a lot more on Biden, liar!!!!!

Actually, no you really don't. You have a person who is making a claim that is not only refuted by EVERYONE who was there, but it physical impossible (the place she said it happened has no alcoves to hide in), and she has given contradictory statements.

Not to mention everyone who encountered her in the last 30 years says she's a grifter and liar.

I like beer, you like beer? So now we're stuck with this clown on the SCOTUS for life.

"is because of this #MeToo bullshit that turned into a witchhunt a long time ago."

the benefit of the doubt, until he came into Congress screaming like a crazy person.

View attachment 337686

Actually, no you really don't. You have a person who is making a claim that is not only refuted by EVERYONE who was there, but it physical impossible (the place she said it happened has no alcoves to hide in), and she has given contradictory statements.

Not to mention everyone who encountered her in the last 30 years says she's a grifter and liar.
You write a post like someone insane

Gotcha

Anywho, Biden won't be the nominee. Xi is just using him as a place holder. Biden will drop out and there will be a storybook replacement

yeah, you keep living in denial, buddy. I know you need your happy place as the country burns down around you due to Trump's incompetence.
Says the tourch bearer of the arsonist leftists.

View attachment 337686

Joe can be rather thoughtful on rare occasions. I suppose he could still be crazy.

Yet your side is the one that has lost it's minds.

1589798485598.png

Fortunately for Biden nobody cares about this – Trump and Kavanaugh demonstrate that the voters have determined that allegations of sexual misconduct don’t disqualify someone from becoming president, or sitting on the Supreme Court.
No Bill Clinton did that. However it still never slow you leftists down you must believe the woman bullshit

View attachment 337686

WRONG!! They have refuted NOTHING. They KNOW NOTHING!!

1589798653103.png

There is ZERO "refutation", liar!!!

Greg

View attachment 337686

What alcoves? Hallways have no walls??? lmao

Lying lickspittle!!!

Greg

View attachment 337686

I like beer, you like beer? So now we're stuck with this clown on the SCOTUS for life.

Nah: Ginsberg will be gone soon.

Greg

WRONG!! They have refuted NOTHING. They KNOW NOTHING!!

Okay, in the real world. We now know that Tara/Alexandra Reade/McCabe/Moulton is a serial grifter with a long history of scamming and lying.

Maybe you can claim that Biden was incompentent for hiring her for six months before she was fired.
WRONG!!! Reade has MORE CRED than Ford ever had, and you went with Ford!!! You are a typical Nazi thug; sod off!!

Greg

Snowflake are you Leftists still having your howl at the moon events? What the next Trump did it conspiracy theory?

Buddy, you are the ones acting like a cult.
No one on the right took to the streets to set fires to things on inauguration day just because we didn't like the president. You nut cases hold that destructive record.

Forum List

Back