Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

I'm surprised at you Joe. Seriously.

Let's they all said those things about her...

Do they, or do they not, have massive incentive to do so?

Massive? Not really. Most of them aren't in government now, and it's unlikely many of them would be considered for a future Biden Administration.

Now, they might say positive things because they LIKE Biden, but that's to Biden's credit, really. I have very few ex-bosses I'd say nice things about. If one of them was accused of something, I wouldn't be in any big hurry to come to their defense. A couple of them, I'd probably say, "I caught him doing whatever he's accused of, red-handed."

The picture that is starting to emerge is of someone who is a serial liar with a lot of issues... and the only reason she hasn't gotten more scrutiny is because of this #MeToo bullshit that turned into a witchhunt a long time ago.

But Joe, we're supposed to believe women no matter what !

Since when? Who made up that rule?

The reality- women lie about being raped. Just ask Kathy Crowell Webb or Tawana Brawley.

There's a certain point in a witch hunt where people realize that there aren't any witches.

Since when ? You're kidding right ?
Hell, you should know, it's your side of the aisle that came up with the #MeToo "Believe Women" shit !

I certainly want Biden to be the nominee. The DNC just needs to be held in line.

Again, you should probably be grateful that you have Biden, who will be a centrist.

Trump is going to lose so badly, Commie Bernie could have beaten him. AOC could beat him.
Biden has no idea what he is or where he is. To Democrats this isn't a bad thing. The decision making can be done by committee with a spokesman saying "Bden sez". The election cake is already baked. Trump in a landslide. The chicom democrats MIGHT have had a chance if they had not overplayed with the virus excuse for tyranny.

Fortunately for Biden nobody cares about this – Trump and Kavanaugh demonstrate that the voters have determined that allegations of sexual misconduct don’t disqualify someone from becoming president, or sitting on the Supreme Court.
I prefer this than to try to disparage and destroy this woman. The8 voters should simply say they don't care and move on.

Massive? Not really. Most of them aren't in government now, and it's unlikely many of them would be considered for a future Biden Administration.

Now, they might say positive things because they LIKE Biden, but that's to Biden's credit, really. I have very few ex-bosses I'd say nice things about. If one of them was accused of something, I wouldn't be in any big hurry to come to their defense. A couple of them, I'd probably say, "I caught him doing whatever he's accused of, red-handed."

The picture that is starting to emerge is of someone who is a serial liar with a lot of issues... and the only reason she hasn't gotten more scrutiny is because of this #MeToo bullshit that turned into a witchhunt a long time ago.
To pretend as if Joe Biden and the DNC machine that empowers him aren't able to make things worth their wiles is to be living in a fantasy world Joe.

She being a democrat working with other democrats for Joe Biden of course they are going to back her up and go against Joe Biden.

Most of the 74 people interviewed by PBS are no longer working in politics or government. Not a one of them described the behavior Reade claims happened.

So let's look at the evidence.

1) No one in the office remembers the incident
2) She has changed her story multiple times
3) She can't produce any copies of her written complaint, even though she still has all her employment records
4) She was charged with Check Fraud in California in the weeks before she was let go
5) The geography of the incident makes no sense.- The corridor connecting the two buildings has no alcoves where someone could commit a sex assault unseen.
6) Multiple people she did business with from 1993 to present have reported that she has deceived, cheated or lied to them.
7) Her supervisor at the time says she was fired for performance issues, which seems pretty consistent with the rest of her work history (can't hold down a job, never passed the bar after getting a JD, etc.)
interviewed by partisan PBS LOL THANKS FOR PLAYING STOOGE

Tara Reade is a straight up hustler. She changes her name for a very good reason -- so that no one who "rents" to her (when she actually pays anything in rent) can easily look up her history. She completely changed her story after she realized no one cared about simple sexual harassment. She has absolutely no credibility!!!
How about Balsey Ford?

Since when ? You're kidding right ?
Hell, you should know, it's your side of the aisle that came up with the #MeToo "Believe Women" shit !

Try to keep up, I thought MeToo was bullshit when it forced Al Franken to resign over nothing.

But definitely when a character like Tara Reade is given credence, it's time to call bullshit.

No one has proven that "nothing actually happened" at all.

However, Biden-like anyone else who has been confused- should be allowed every opportunity to prove his innocence.

Uh, why should he do that? This is America. You are presumed innocent.

His accusers have to prove he's guilty. It ain't happening with this Reade woman, who was fired for incompetence and has left a trail of people who she has cheated or ripped off across the country.
You said the same about Kavanaugh right

I'm surprised at you Joe. Seriously.

Let's they all said those things about her...

Do they, or do they not, have massive incentive to do so?

"is because of this #MeToo bullshit that turned into a witchhunt a long time ago."

But when it was Cavanaugh you were.........#metoo, you lying malignant pos!!!

Oct 27, 2019
westwall said:
There was NO evidence presented against Cavanaugh. Not one bit. It was a bunch of people lying. They gave no specifics, and their friends testified that the claimed events never happened.

You are nothing but a scumbag liar. And we all know it.
Again, we've put people in jail on a lot less than they had on Judge Creepy..

They have a lot more on Biden, liar!!!!!

Greg

"is because of this #MeToo bullshit that turned into a witchhunt a long time ago."

But when it was Cavanaugh you were.........#metoo, you lying malignant pos!!!

Actually, I was willing to give

the benefit of the doubt, until he came into Congress screaming like a crazy person.

1589797564829.png

They have a lot more on Biden, liar!!!!!

Actually, no you really don't. You have a person who is making a claim that is not only refuted by EVERYONE who was there, but it physical impossible (the place she said it happened has no alcoves to hide in), and she has given contradictory statements.

Not to mention everyone who encountered her in the last 30 years says she's a grifter and liar.

Forum List

Back