Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

1589800887039.png

"is because of this #MeToo bullshit that turned into a witchhunt a long time ago."

But when it was Cavanaugh you were.........#metoo, you lying malignant pos!!!

Actually, I was willing to give

the benefit of the doubt, until he came into Congress screaming like a crazy person.

View attachment 337686

They have a lot more on Biden, liar!!!!!

Actually, no you really don't. You have a person who is making a claim that is not only refuted by EVERYONE who was there, but it physical impossible (the place she said it happened has no alcoves to hide in), and she has given contradictory statements.

Not to mention everyone who encountered her in the last 30 years says she's a grifter and liar.

I like beer, you like beer? So now we're stuck with this clown on the SCOTUS for life.
Tara Reade was an attractive desirable young lady. It would be understandable for anyone to want to hook up with her. And we all know Biden's uncontrollable habit of sniffing and pawing at every woman or little girl within his reach. So this accusation is very credible, especially taking into account all her coraberating witnesses. Don't believe women. Just look at the facts.

Blaming the victim.

Shame Joe. Shame!

The only victims are anyone who believes this lifetime grifter.
WRONG!!! Reade has MORE CRED than Ford ever had, and you went with Ford!!! You are a typical Nazi thug; sod off!!

Greg

What do you based that on?

Ford is a respected academic.

Reade is a lifetime grifter who can't hold down a job and has been charged with multiple crimes.
Ford was a skank, Reade a grifter and Ahmaud Arbery a thug.

WRONG!!! Reade has MORE CRED than Ford ever had, and you went with Ford!!! You are a typical Nazi thug; sod off!!

Greg

What do you based that on?

Ford is a respected academic.

Reade is a lifetime grifter who can't hold down a job and has been charged with multiple crimes.

I see your point. After Plugs raped her, Tara had rough time accepting it and moving on. That's understandable.

In the meantime we were expected to believe that the Kavanaugh boy had sexual feelings towards this disgusting mutt.

Yeah, no. Didn't happen. The universe would have been completely out of balance for that to occur. You marxist shitstains overshot the runway on that one. :abgg2q.jpg:
kavford.jpg

What does it say that even FOX news has run from this conspiracy?

It says that at this stage, only the most hardcore and desperate Stalinists are still telling the "Biden is a rapist!" big lie. They know they're lying, we know it, everyone knows they're lying, but they still lie, because it's what they're Stalinist cult demands. The ones not-so-steeped in Stalinism have retreated to a "but Democrats ares still hypocrites" sulking act.

As far as who gets the title of "Most Vile Stalinist Shitstain" ... there are so many good candidates, it's hard to decide. I mean, they're all so gleeful when they spout their rape fantasies.

I've never revealed this before, but I was violated horribly by some of the Trump cultists here. They know who they are. In December 1994, after being informed by a time traveler of what the future would hold, a gang of them convinced me, through promises of forbidden candy, to drive over to a Chuck-E-Cheese in Kokomo. There, they made me wear a fursuit and passed me around, leaving me forever traumatized by the smell of pizza.

By their own standards, that proves they're guilty, and that they should be in prison. Remember, by their standards, it doesn't matter if there's zero evidence to back up my story, or that I'm raving like a loony, or that the facts contradict it, or that I'll keep changing the story.

I've never revealed this before, but I was violated horribly by some of the Trump cultists here. They know who they are. In December 1994, after being informed by a time traveler of what the future would hold, a gang of them convinced me, through promises of forbidden candy, to drive over to a Chuck-E-Cheese in Kokomo. There, they made me wear a fursuit and passed me around, leaving me forever traumatized by the smell of pizza.

By their own standards, that proves they're guilty, and that they should be in prison. Remember, by their standards, it doesn't matter if there's zero evidence to back up my story, or that I'm raving like a loony, or that the facts contradict it, or that I'll keep changing the story.
Are you Blasey-Ford?

Turns out the problem with "Believe all women" is that eventually, someone looks into your backstory.

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

A number of those in close contact with Reade over the past 12 years, a period in which she went by the names Tara Reade, Tara McCabe or Alexandra McCabe, laid out a familiar pattern: Reade ingratiated herself, explained she was down on her luck and needed help, and eventually took advantage of their goodwill to extract money, skip rent payments or walk out on other bills.

The people quoted in this article provided copies of past emails, screenshots of Facebook Messenger or text exchanges with Reade, copies of billing invoices or court records detailing their grievances or correspondence. POLITICO also reviewed dozens of public records, including court documents, divorce filings and Reade’s 2012 bankruptcy records.

whoops. Guess we can see this story falling apart.
Like they should have done with Balsey-Ford?

"is because of this #MeToo bullshit that turned into a witchhunt a long time ago."

But when it was Cavanaugh you were.........#metoo, you lying malignant pos!!!

Actually, I was willing to give

the benefit of the doubt, until he came into Congress screaming like a crazy person.

View attachment 337686

They have a lot more on Biden, liar!!!!!

Actually, no you really don't. You have a person who is making a claim that is not only refuted by EVERYONE who was there, but it physical impossible (the place she said it happened has no alcoves to hide in), and she has given contradictory statements.

Not to mention everyone who encountered her in the last 30 years says she's a grifter and liar.
Believe all democrats!

New Topics

Forum List

Back