Democrats Attempting To Steal Election

Yep, getting more people to vote those dastardly Democrats.

Indeed, because patriotic Americans stop it.
Patroitic American's stop more people from more easily voting? That doesn't seem right at all. Patriotic American's should help more people vote easier. It's like a pillar of this whole America thing.

They need to do something for their constituents, not worry about grabbing power for the Democrat party.
Useless as tits on a boar hog.
See, making it easier for people to vote IS helping their constituents, it helps people in general really. Allowing VERY busy Americans mail their ballots in instead of standing in long lines helps a lot of people. Democrats, Independent or Republican.

Patroitic American's stop more people from more easily voting? That doesn't seem right at all. Patriotic American's should help more people vote easier. It's like a pillar of this whole America thing.

They need to do something for their constituents, not worry about grabbing power for the Democrat party.
See, making it easier for people to vote IS helping their constituents, it helps people in general really. Allowing VERY busy Americans mail their ballots in instead of standing in long lines helps a lot of people. Democrats, Independent or Republican.

Patriotic Americans realize America is not a democracy. Fools should stay home.

Democrats only want to do this because it increases turnout e.g. the fools voting. This in turn helps their chances since only morons vote for them. There is nothing more to it.

"
“Money, It don’t care whether I’m good enough. It don’t care whether I snore or not. It don’t care which God I pray to. There are only three things with that kind of unconditional acceptance: Dogs, donuts, and money. There's only one thing better .... OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.”

videomoviespeechopm2.jpg

Democrats only want to do this because it increases turnout e.g. the fools voting. This in turn helps their chances since only morons vote for them. There is nothing more to it.
Right, Right. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a fool. Man, it's a damned good thing you're not in charge of anything, or I'm sure we'd still probably be shaping tools out of rocks.

What prevents any American from voting now?
Work sometimes, but anyway that's not the right question. Voting is something that should always be made easier, just because you want every American that can do it, to do it with as few hinderances as possible.

You do realize that the dead have a harder time voting without mail in.
Oh boy, here we go. So we don't make voting easier to keep that thing from happening that doesn't really happen now? And doesn't really happen in the state that does Mail voting completely?

Voting is like jogging ... you have to get off the couch to do it.
Except you don't, that's not an intrinsic requirement anywhere for voting. Sounds like you're just being an old gate keeper. "Back in my day" type thing, which if we listened to ever... well, you wouldn't be here to complain about it.

Right, Right. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a fool. Man, it's a damned good thing you're not in charge of anything, or I'm sure we'd still probably be shaping tools out of rocks.

What prevents any American from voting now?
Work sometimes, but anyway that's not the right question. Voting is something that should always be made easier, just because you want every American that can do it, to do it with as few hinderances as possible.

You do realize that the dead have a harder time voting without mail in.
Oh boy, here we go. So we don't make voting easier to keep that thing from happening that doesn't really happen now? And doesn't really happen in the state that does Mail voting completely?

Voting is like jogging ... you have to get off the couch to do it.
Except you don't, that's not an intrinsic requirement anywhere for voting. Sounds like you're just being an old gate keeper. "Back in my day" type thing, which if we listened to ever... well, you wouldn't be here to complain about it.
Sonny boy I know the left are not big on reading and understanding but is there really a need to label everything sarcasm?

Fool is in the eye of the beholder
It is commonly accepted that anyone who would vote for Trump is a fool

"
“Money, It don’t care whether I’m good enough. It don’t care whether I snore or not. It don’t care which God I pray to. There are only three things with that kind of unconditional acceptance: Dogs, donuts, and money. There's only one thing better .... OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.”

View attachment 336760
Trump made his fortune risking other people’s money

Fool is in the eye of the beholder
It is commonly accepted that anyone who would vote for Trump is a fool

It is commonly accepted that president Trump is the best in history, by anyone who knows how to build a successful society instead of wanting endless free shit. No one who wants free shit should get to vote, no one.

"

View attachment 336760
Trump made his fortune risking other people’s money

When you invest other people's money, you do so with their blessing. They voluntarily sought you out so you could invest their money profitably.

Taxes are taken at the point of a gun.

"...Take the money. Invest it somewhere else. Maybe, maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be used productively. And if it is, you'll create new jobs and provide a service for the economy and, God forbid, even make a few bucks for yourselves. "

-- Danny Devito

Patroitic American's stop more people from more easily voting?

Here in Chicago, it's easy to vote.
So easy, even dead people do it.

Forum List

Back