Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

Blaming the victim.

Shame Joe. Shame!

This is called "investigating the allegations".
I’m fine with that. I’m just using the left’s rhetoric against itself. You can’t have it both ways, even though you think you can.

That's not what you're doing at all. You're twisting the rhetoric to suit your purposes.

Here's the thing you're ignoring. Tara's story always had more holes than Swiss cheese. She tried to go to the papers and they wouldn't publish it, because Tara Reid wasn't believable.

I watched her on TV, and she wasn't credible. She came across as a bad actress, not a victim. Learning that she has a long history of conning people is no big surprise.

And regardless of the science, it isn't Joe Biden who's dodging the lie detector test. Reid isn't offering herself for one, and no one on the right is asking her for one either. Why is that.

This is a story so weak, the only way she could get it out, was to put it on FaceBook. Geez, Louise, even Breitbart didn't publish her and they'll publish ANYTHING.

Blaming the victim.

Shame Joe. Shame!

I’m fine with that. I’m just using the left’s rhetoric against itself. You can’t have it both ways, even though you think you can.

That's not what you're doing at all. You're twisting the rhetoric to suit your purposes.

Here's the thing you're ignoring. Tara's story always had more holes than Swiss cheese. She tried to go to the papers and they wouldn't publish it, because Tara Reid wasn't believable.

I watched her on TV, and she wasn't credible. She came across as a bad actress, not a victim. Learning that she has a long history of conning people is no big surprise.

And regardless of the science, it isn't Joe Biden who's dodging the lie detector test. Reid isn't offering herself for one, and no one on the right is asking her for one either. Why is that.

This is a story so weak, the only way she could get it out, was to put it on FaceBook. Geez, Louise, even Breitbart didn't publish her and they'll publish ANYTHING.
You know my thoughts. You are amazing.

You want it both ways, but it doesn’t work that way. Partisans never learn.

Blaming the victim.

Shame Joe. Shame!

Where did I say anything that indicates that you have thoughts? I'm stating what you're doing, not suggesting that you put any thought into it.

Reide's allegations were taken seriously. Both Biden and the left have asked for an investigation. Reide is backtracking. She's not pressing for an investigation at all. She's just talking to reporters. As soon as a search for her "complaint" was launched, she backtracked and said maybe she didn't file a complaint. Maybe it was just an intake interview.

None of her witnesses confirmed her story that she was sexually assaulted. She says she was fired because of her allegations. Her employment records says she was fired for incompetence. Her fellow employees tell of a young attrative woman who was frequently unprofessional in her manner and appearance.

When her brother was first interviewed by the press, he said she never told him about the assault, just that she had been sexually harasssed. The next day he called the papers back and said yes, Tara did tell him about the assault. If my sister told me that she had been sexually assaulted, that's the FIRST thing I'd remember about the discussion.

Reide changed her story to account for the fact that there's no record that she filed any sexual harassment complaint. Why doesn't she have a copy? She has a copy of her personel file. She says her mother is on the Larry King call, but she has no proof of that either.

Blaming the victim.

Shame Joe. Shame!

Where did I say anything that indicates that you have thoughts? I'm stating what you're doing, not suggesting that you put any thought into it.

Reide's allegations were taken seriously. Both Biden and the left have asked for an investigation. Reide is backtracking. She's not pressing for an investigation at all. She's just talking to reporters. As soon as a search for her "complaint" was launched, she backtracked and said maybe she didn't file a complaint. Maybe it was just an intake interview.

None of her witnesses confirmed her story that she was sexually assaulted. She says she was fired because of her allegations. Her employment records says she was fired for incompetence. Her fellow employees tell of a young attrative woman who was frequently unprofessional in her manner and appearance.

When her brother was first interviewed by the press, he said she never told him about the assault, just that she had been sexually harasssed. The next day he called the papers back and said yes, Tara did tell him about the assault. If my sister told me that she had been sexually assaulted, that's the FIRST thing I'd remember about the discussion.

Reide changed her story to account for the fact that there's no record that she filed any sexual harassment complaint. Why doesn't she have a copy? She has a copy of her personel file. She says her mother is on the Larry King call, but she has no proof of that either.
You are no different from the righties who cited all sorts of evidence proving Kavanaugh was blameless.

Partisans. Ugh.

It's getting worse for Tara Reade. Now it's been found that she faked the academic credentials that she used to get an expert witness gig. Every lawyer for a client that she helped convict will be filing for a retrial.

We also see that back when her husband filed for divorce ... only after that did Tara Reade accuse him of abuse. It was some pretty minor stuff originally, but in 2009, she upped it to describing him as a pure psychopath.

This woman has a long history of fraud, manipulation and scamming. That would be why even FOX wants nothing to do with her now.

Sure you can. The problem is, of course, that this accuser smelled fishy from the start.

The thing is, no one ever said, "Believe all women". They said "Believe women". Not quite the same thing because it isn't an absolute.

It's getting worse for Tara Reade. Now it's been found that she faked the academic credentials that she used to get an expert witness gig. Every lawyer for a client that she helped convict will be filing for a retrial.

We also see that back when her husband filed for divorce ... only after that did Tara Reade accuse him of abuse. It was some pretty minor stuff originally, but in 2009, she upped it to describing him as a pure psychopath.

This woman has a long history of fraud, manipulation and scamming. That would be why even FOX wants nothing to do with her now.

The point was, she served her purpose. She got out there and made an outlandish allegation, and even though she has been thoroughly discredited at this point, the retraction will never get the attention the accusation got.

You are no different from the righties who cited all sorts of evidence proving Kavanaugh was blameless.

Partisans. Ugh.

Except you guys never really did that. The best you had was that she said she was afraid to fly, and you proved she actually has taken an airplane.

As opposed to Reade, where dozens of witnesses and documents have emerged proving she was a grifter.

You see, what happened here was that you actually DID what should have been done with Kavanaugh - stop the process, take a look at the evidence, draw a conclusion.

Sure you can. The problem is, of course, that this accuser smelled fishy from the start.

The thing is, no one ever said, "Believe all women". They said "Believe women". Not quite the same thing because it isn't an absolute.
Yes the left always has an exemption, but the right never gets it...in the minds of leftists.

What happened to the we must believe the woman Balsey Ford?

Well, she was actually credible, as opposed to Ms. Reade, who lied about her resume (never a good idea) and now dozens of cases that called her as an "expert witness" will be overturned.
Define credible.
Next name the people who collaborated her story
Why didn't she file charges because Maryland doesn't have a statute of limitation

Define credible.
Next name the people who collaborated her story
Why didn't she file charges because Maryland doesn't have a statute of limitation

Credible meaning that she's an established academic and professional... not some nutty grifter who has gone by multiple names to keep one step ahead of the Repo Man.
That doesn't make her credible being credible is being honest and having actual evidence to support your claim.
Just because someone has papers doesn't make them anything

Forum List

Back