Talk of WW3 over Russia is foolish

The thing is “World War 3” doesn’t even have to be a world war in any traditional sense…
It had already commenced at least a few years ago. It is about the US dollar's dominance, being the global reserve currency. That's why the US needs wars/conflict to grease the MIC wheels which generates huge profits for the military, government and private sectors. BRICS is a huge threat that has begun the shift as the EU is feeling it and the US is too now. As for the physical side of this conflict, nukes are just the icing on the cake.

There's no need for the personal attack. America has tactical nuclear weapons.

Is not an attack, you do keep going over and over the same point over and over, and never actually address anything that matters.

Yes, and the point is?

This is where you keep failing. We also still have some of the multi-megaton city killers in inventory as well. That does not mean we are going to be using them or putting them onto delivery systems to be used.

The use of those tactical warheads was on the battlefield. Like in a real world battle plan, to drop one or more via GLCM or PERSHING missile into the Fulda Gap. That would do a lot of damage, and make it hard for the Warsaw Pact to just storm through there. That was an expected use of a tactical nuke on a battlefield.

Well, that now is entirely obsolete. The Fulda Gap is no longer on the front lines, Germany is unified. And the systems we had in service to deploy such a nuke no longer exist. In fact, our entire arsenal of tactical nukes is pretty much obsolete, as we no longer have delivery systems to deploy them with.

And that is what I mean. You obsess over the fact they are still around, and do not even seem to give any consideration as to when they would have been used, or how.

Hell, I know for a fact we still have some of the old PERSHING systems laying around, as well as HAWK missile systems. Just because we have them that does not mean we will ever use the damned things. We even have at least one M-29 Davy Crocket recoilless rifle in inventory, I know because I have seen it. That does not mean we are going to convert the old M338 rounds with M54 10-1,000 ton warheads back into service. Even though we still have them, as they were converted to SADMs.

In fact, I think it would be more likely that we would return the M-29 back into service than we ever would the PERSHING or GLCM.

Is not an attack, you do keep going over and over the same point over and over, and never actually address anything that matters.
O.k. then you win. Let's just leave it at the fact that America has about 200 tactical nuclear weapons!

O.k. then you win. Let's just leave it at the fact that America has about 200 tactical nuclear weapons!

Why are you worried about them? I have to admit, it is absolutely mind numbing why you do this.

Hey, look! The US has 200 warheads in the range of 100 kt or less!

Meanwhile, there are thousands in the range of 300 kt to 1.3 MT.

Hey, look! That guy has bullets for an M-16 assault rifle! Well, he also has a loaded M230B machine gun with 5,000 rounds and ten LAW rockets. But look, he has bullets for an M-16 assault rifle!

That is literally what you are doing over and over, and for the life of me I can not figure out why.

Maybe Putin and Xi aren't cartoon character movie villains and are just leaders trying to do their job of taking care of their country without the interference from the US whose goal is to destroy them, so that they can maintain their control of the world?

Plus, a lot of the globalist elites are wealthy, even multi-billionaires and have their own private bunkers to hide in and survive a nuclear war.
we dug one up on a reno years ago, canned foods, ammo, geiger counters, medical supplies, all in cobwebs

the dude was some pentagon official back in the cold war days.....

~S~

It was reported that something was delivered to one of the ports of Odessa that changed the radiation background.
Before that, the scanners that recorded the increase in radiation danger in the port were turned off.
Following this, several people who had contact with the cargo "got sick".
If anyone has any information on this - write to the feedback bot.

RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY:
The Kiev regime is preparing for a large-scale provocation to accuse Russia
in alleged "gross violation" of the obligations of the Convention on Nuclear Safety, the Russian Defense Ministry said.

To carry out the provocation from the territory of a European state to Ukraine
Ukraine, several containers of radioactive substances were transported, bypassing the customs check,
The Russian Defense Ministry said that in order to carry out a provocation on the territory of a European country, several containers of radioactive substances were delivered to Ukraine bypassing customs inspections.
of one of the Kiev-controlled radiation-hazardous facilities.
The purpose is to accuse the Russian Armed Forces of allegedly carrying out indiscriminate strikes on radiation-hazardous facilities in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back