Taliban Holds Up Glenn Beck Group's Planes;

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The would-be passengers have yet to board the planes in the city of Mazar-i-Sharif, which were chartered by the Nazarene Fund and Mercury One charity, both founded by Christian conservative media personality Glenn Beck.

Three other evacuation flights—two on a plane chartered by international development organization Sayara, and one by Goldbelt, Inc., an Alaska Native corporation—set to carry at least 19 Americans and an unspecified number of Afghans have also been grounded by the Taliban awaiting clearance, a second senior NGO official told Newsweek.
---------------------------------------
I wonder, are the vetting them. I suspect not.

Its bad enough with the vetting process, some get through the security.

The would-be passengers have yet to board the planes in the city of Mazar-i-Sharif, which were chartered by the Nazarene Fund and Mercury One charity, both founded by Christian conservative media personality Glenn Beck.

Three other evacuation flights—two on a plane chartered by international development organization Sayara, and one by Goldbelt, Inc., an Alaska Native corporation—set to carry at least 19 Americans and an unspecified number of Afghans have also been grounded by the Taliban awaiting clearance, a second senior NGO official told Newsweek.

What's your opinion on this?

Are you against Americans and others trying to escape the Islamic Despotate of Afghanistan?

I can certainly agree with that.

Although its easy enough for Afghans to evade the vetting if they fly to Mexico, and take the overland route into America over the border.
First they have to fly over.

Well if the President had done his job, average Americans would not be spending thousands of their own dollars to try and rescue Americans in Afghanistan, or do you think Glenn Beck did all this to bring terrorists to the US?

Shameful.

Well if the President had done his job, average Americans would not be spending thousands of their own dollars to try and rescue Americans in Afghanistan, or do you think Glenn Beck did all this to bring terrorists to the US?

Shameful.

If Bite Me didn't decide to abandon Americans in Afghanistan, this wouldn't be happening.

Polishprince
first they have to fly over in a plane and the Taliban is watching whoever leaves their country and the Afghans aren't leaving.

The fallacy of people crossing over the boarder are Afghans is a simple fallacy.

Polishprince
first they have to fly over in a plane and the Taliban is watching whoever leaves their country and the Afghans aren't leaving.

The fallacy of people crossing over the boarder are Afghans is a simple fallacy.

The media reports that masses of African immigrants are crossing the southern border, why wouldn't Afghans be able to do the same?

I can certainly agree with that.

Although its easy enough for Afghans to evade the vetting if they fly to Mexico, and take the overland route into America over the border.

Doesn't Mexico have Customs and Immigration at their international airports?

what in the hell is Glenn Beck doing in Afghanistan? I always knew that he has more than one screw loose, but what is he trying to pull off now?

The Taliban should allow the planes to take off, but keep Beck for themselves, as a favor to Americans.

I remember Beck holding some event at the Lincoln Memorial for people who said that they weren't allowed to pray at the Memorial. Boo Hoo! So I went to the Lincoln Memorial and stood right in front of the statue and prayed in my normal speaking voice. No guard approached me or forced me to quit. I was aware of the wooden sign asking for quiet and respect at the Memorial and I believe that my actions conformed to it. Beck is so full of shit.

if you took the time you would know they are all well vetted from several sources,,

what in the hell is Glenn Beck doing in Afghanistan? I always knew that he has more than one screw loose, but what is he trying to pull off now?

The Taliban should allow the planes to take off, but keep Beck for themselves, as a favor to Americans.

I remember Beck holding some event at the Lincoln Memorial for people who said that they weren't allowed to pray at the Memorial. Boo Hoo! So I went to the Lincoln Memorial and stood right in front of the statue and prayed in my normal speaking voice. No guard approached me or forced me to quit. I was aware of the wooden sign asking for quiet and respect at the Memorial and I believe that my actions conformed to it. Beck is so full of shit.

Dr. Beck is on a humanitarian mission rescuing people from the Biden Clusterfuck in Kabul. His doctorate degree from Liberty U is in the field of Humanities, so this is right up his alley.

Forum List

Back