Newsweek article: "Trump supporters will celebrate cop killers"

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
This was on my news feed on Google. ANYBODY? I can't verify it. The first news item by Christina Zhao. Sounds SUSPECT... Comments?

As far as Crome & Microsoft, they are really good at liberal propaganda. I sent a complaint to both ISP's, lay off the political propaganda. Just give us the truth, the facts, unfiltered. WE will figure out what they mean.

Christina Zhao mentions Eric Swalwell as her source. WHO? That guy. The guy that refuses to admit he was co-opted by a Chinees spy, yeah a THAT guy. A Chinees reporter referring to a corrupt republican that sold out to the Chinese. Great journalistic integrity, Newsweek!

I am not sure what do with this bullshit. Internet providers put this drek in their news feeds EVERY day. "Trump causes child abuse, and car accidents. Also: cooties outbreak kills zillions (not yet verified) panic on the rise: Trump twists his evil mustache of death and his evil supporters laugh and eat your souls" -verified by fact checkers on Google Chrome.

This was on my news feed on Google. ANYBODY? I can't verify it. The first news item by Christina Zhao. Sounds SUSPECT... Comments?

Found the article.

Pro-Trump Republicans will rally at Capitol to "celebrate cop killers," says Eric Swalwell

If the fact that the source is Newspeak isn't enough, there is that the entire article is based on a claim made by Eric Swalwell…

Representative Eric Swalwell has warned that "Republicans are going to come to the Capitol to celebrate cop killers" over a rally planned for September 18 to seek "justice" for individuals who have been charged in connection to the January 6 Capitol riot.
·
·
·​
"These unmasked individuals celebrating cop killers, creating more and more [COVID-19] mutations that are threatening our kids will be in Washington D.C. We just have to make sure that if they are ready to get violent that we're ready again in a better way than on January 6 to defend the Capitol," Swalwell added.

I think there's enough here to completely dismiss the entire article as bullshit.

Even by Newsweak's already-low standards, this article is just plain pathetic.

It's almost as if Newspeak is afraid that it might still have some shred of credibility left, and is desperately trying to rid itself of that.

Last edited:
Found the article.

Pro-Trump Republicans will rally at Capitol to "celebrate cop killers," says Eric Swalwell

If the fact that the source is Newspeak isn't enough, there is that the entire article is based on a claim made by Eric Swalwell…

Representative Eric Swalwell has warned that "Republicans are going to come to the Capitol to celebrate cop killers" over a rally planned for September 18 to seek "justice" for individuals who have been charged in connection to the January 6 Capitol riot.
·

·

·

"These unmasked individuals celebrating cop killers, creating more and more [COVID-19] mutations that are threatening our kids will be in Washington D.C. We just have to make sure that if they are ready to get violent that we're ready again in a better way than on January 6 to defend the Capitol," Swalwell added.

I think there's enough here to completely dismiss the entire article as bullshit.

It's almost as if Newspeak is afraid that it might still have some shred of credibility left, and is desperately trying to rid itself of that.

No cops were killed by protestors on 1/6.

Just no reason to believe anything in the article.

Found the article.

·
·
·​

Thank you. I love how these IPs post this crap, then make it almost impossible to verify it. As a Trump Supporter, we definitely do NOT support cop killers. This never happened.

Even worse than that... she's a New Zealander... a country MUCH more left wing than China.
No they are NOT....Ardern maybe but Kiwis in general NOT SO!!!

China is a lefty Totalitarian Regime; even the Pakehas aren't that bad.

Greg

I am not sure what do with this bullshit. Internet providers put this drek in their news feeds EVERY day. "Trump causes child abuse, and car accidents. Also: cooties outbreak kills zillions (not yet verified) panic on the rise: Trump twists his evil mustache of death and his evil supporters laugh and eat your souls" -verified by fact checkers on Google Chrome.
Is somebody forcing you to go to those web sites? If so, you should report them to the cops.

Forum List

Back