Taliban pulling people off planes and killing them on the tarmac (Sept 14. 2021)

Your Fake News media isn't carrying it so you don't believe it.
I dont believe it because im not a fucking retard. It took me two seconds to figure out this story was bullshit. What is wrong with you? How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe these retard websites? Even fake news CNN and MSNBC are better news sources than this.

Im happy to see this horseshit thread is where it belongs... in the Conspiracy Moron Section. Do all of us real conservatives and Republicans a favor and stay in this weirdo section. People like you make us look like idiots.

Last edited:
There was no previous agreement or you would have linked to it like I linked to Tramp's SURRENDER deal.
Link to it now, I dare you!
There likely was no written agreement prior to the one signed in 2020.

You're a fool to believe that the Trump admin would not have to talk with the Taliban in preparation for entering a formal agreement to stop the war in Afghanistan, as it was one of his goals.

You're a fool to believe that a ceasefire would not be expected prior to the scheduled meeting at Camp David.

You're a fool to believe that the Taliban's ignoring of the ceasefire and killing a US soldier would not justify cancelling the meeting and ongoing negotiations.

You're a fool to believe no verbal agreements had been made.

You're a fool to think I have access to all that was said between the Trump admin and the Taliban.

Basically, you're just a fool.

Is there any confirmation for this story?
Not yet.

Nothing that you would believe. As linked within the OP, two separate war reporters have posted tweets.

The Taliban suppresses news of their horrific killings. The US Fake News Media suppresses any news of it that leaks out.

Not yet.

Nothing that you would believe. As linked within the OP, two separate war reporters have posted tweets.

The Taliban suppresses news of their horrific killings. The US Fake News Media suppresses any news of it that leaks out.

"Not yet"? That lie was reported a week ago. How long does it normally take you to figure if something is real or fake? :cuckoo:

"Not yet"? That lie was reported a week ago. How long does it normally take you to figure if something is real or fake? :cuckoo:
That depends on what region of the earth it comes from. Confirmation of first hand reports of news often takes a long time.

This thread is a lie. The event claimed by the article didnt happen. It isnt being reported by ANY other news sites. What the fuck is this news source... IndependentSentinal? They outright lied. They completely fabricated a story to gin up clicks and outrage. Please tell me you will NEVER again give this horseshit website any more of your time.

People like this should be shamed out of existence. Fucking parasites.
Sooooo you think its NOT happening? Wanna bet Dimmer?

Sooooo you think its NOT happening? Wanna bet Dimmer?
Yeah, lets bet.

Ok, you lost the bet. Its been a week. Not one shred of evidence to support this fake news. Also, im a conservative, i just dont like being lied to. This crap makes my party look dumb.

That depends on what region of the earth it comes from. Confirmation of first hand reports of news often takes a long time.
When does it more than a week to confirm a story like this? Give me one example.

This thread is a lie. The event claimed by the article didnt happen. It isnt being reported by ANY other news sites. What the fuck is this news source... IndependentSentinal? They outright lied. They completely fabricated a story to gin up clicks and outrage. Please tell me you will NEVER again give this horseshit website any more of your time.

People like this should be shamed out of existence. Fucking parasites.
What a shocking surprise.

Forum List

Back