Taliban pulling people off planes and killing them on the tarmac (Sept 14. 2021)

You just assumed this one guy had the scoop, no one else? Christ almighty, this shit makes us look like fools. Not to mention, Im really fucking fed up with being lied to.

Before you go posting shit in breaking news, vet it. Some dude on Twitter says something and you go proclaiming it to the world as if its real news?This is seriously annoying.
Your Fake News media isn't carrying it so you don't believe it.

Didn't I hear Lyin' Joe Biden say we would not leave Afghanistan until all Americans and allies are out? Didn't I hear Winkin' Blinken say that we will get all American's left behind in Afghanistan out? Didn't I hear that both of these liars say that we have tremendous leverage over the Taliban?

Conditions in Afghanistan continue to decline. Americans are still stranded there. Blinken should be fired. Biden should be impeached.

View attachment 539426

WAY TO GO, JOE!
Well what do ya expect, otherwise when we "the supposedly most powerful nation in the world" puts a lying, high steppin, Tom Cruise (Top Gun), sun glasses wearing Mr. coolio, total screw up, and his band of merry nut cases (who appear to have come straight out of leftist HELL), into the most critical leadership position role on earth ?????????

Hollywood celebrities and the MSM that voted for and supported these idiot's need to lose their Jobs big time, and they should never be supported by any rational thinking American's again.

Talk about it being time to drain the swampers, well no time is better ripe than right now. We need to trim the tree in order to promote new growth, so yes impeachment and firing people should be imperative, along with rethinking where we've gone wrong over the past 40+ years.

If death and probably rape of the innocent aren't enough to turn head's back towards the light, and back towards the Truth of these matters, then we don't deserve to hold the crown of good in the world any longer, because we have become the mentally challenged now, and we need our damned heads examined big time.

You do not know the difference between an agreement and a surrender.

Trump placed 'conditions' on the taliban....all biden did was to proclaim a withdrawal and then beg the taliban for more time to withdraw.

The taliban humiliated biden by telling biden to get your troops out by the end of August or we will attack them...biden meekly and cowardly complied.

So you are admitting Tramp was LYING when he bragged his surrender could not be undone even though they tried!
Thank you.

I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop.” --Donald Trump, June 21st 2021, at a rally in Ohio.

You truncated the post. That's because you didn't want to quote the truth.

"...while also calling off the ongoing peace negotiations with the Taliban after the Islamist militia admitted responsibility for a recent attack in which a U.S. soldier died."

The deal that was signed included the same conditions Trump previously agreed to. Since the Taliban ignored several of the conditions, Trump was no longer obligated to the May 1 deadline. Biden ignores that point. Biden is an arrogant fool.
There was no previous agreement or you would have linked to it like I linked to Tramp's SURRENDER deal.
Link to it now, I dare you!

Didn't I hear Lyin' Joe Biden say we would not leave Afghanistan until all Americans and allies are out? Didn't I hear Winkin' Blinken say that we will get all American's left behind in Afghanistan out? Didn't I hear that both of these liars say that we have tremendous leverage over the Taliban?

Conditions in Afghanistan continue to decline. Americans are still stranded there. Blinken should be fired. Biden should be impeached.

View attachment 539426

WAY TO GO, JOE!
There's little doubt this would not have happened had trump had organised it. Yeah sure.
You didn't give a shit when they killed Afghanis by the thousands when the US occupied it. Now you want to blame joe for it. You hypocrite.

Nope Surrender Monkey Tramp threw in the towel to the Taliban and sabotaged our military and the Afghan government in the process, he even brags about how he made it impossible to undo his surrender.
I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop.” --Donald Trump, June 21st 2021, at a rally in Ohio.
I don't see anything in there that suggest anything about Trump surrendering, but only that he was right in starting "THE PROCESS" to bring our troop's out of a no win situation in which proved to be the correct call by the way it all went down in the end.

However, if Trump would have still been in charge, otherwise instead of old twinkle toes Joe, then the Taliban would have been the ones dying right now instead of the innocent victim's for whom are now being horrifically killed by them instead.

What a mess the left has gotten this nation into now, because it can't do anything right.

View attachment 539426

WAY TO GO, JOE!

These guys have a stringer in Afghanistan?

Who We Are
IndependentSentinel.Com LLC is truly independent of all special interest groups. The website is paid for with ads.

OWNERSHIP
IndependentSentinel.com is an LLC registered in Wyoming. We were registered in New York but they are business-unfriendly. The company began in 2011. James Soviero and I remain of the original creators.

We have seen writers and editors come and go since it is all voluntary.

The owner is Maura Dowling, a former educator from Long Island, New York, who has published articles in educational journals and made occasional radio appearances. A short bio is on the authors/creators page.

WHAT WE DO
We report the news the media won’t.

The Sentinel provides news, opinion and commentary, analysis, factual and original content, mostly political, right-of-center, for a Conservative, Libertarian, Republican audience.

Thank you for taking an interest in the Sentinel.

We welcome information, corrections, news stories, and submissions.

CENSORSHIP
We don’t do censorship and we don’t do PC.

A conditional deal. The Taliban failed to abide by the conditions. Trump would not have withdrawn like stupid Biden said he was forced to do. He was no longer obligated to remove all troops by May 1. Biden uses that as an excuse for his monumental blunder.

Read this entire article:

The article came from the National Review:

Actually biDen did a "run and (failed) cut".................pautfubar

Greg

So you are admitting Tramp was LYING when he bragged his surrender could not be undone even though they tried!
Thank you.

Your Fake News media isn't carrying it so you don't believe it.

Is there any confirmation for this story?

Trump's not in office, dumbass.

The world knows that Trump is a strong leader and Biden is weak puppet suffering from dementia.

Trump?

I started the process.

All the troops are coming back home.

They couldn’t stop the process.

21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years.

They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop.”

--Donald Trump, June 21st 2021, at a rally in Ohio.

Trump?

I started the process.

All the troops are coming back home.

They couldn’t stop the process.

21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years.

They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop.”

--Donald Trump, June 21st 2021, at a rally in Ohio.
Obviously, Biden fucked it up.

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61JaOl9pPCL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SX679._SX._UX._SY._UY_.png

Last edited:
Even more so as in Trump would have at the very least conducted a orderly withdrawal which would have avoided all the chaos and the ability of the terrorists to steal identity papers and infiltrate here to America.

What we are witnessing is not only a decline in our power but a huge percentage of our population believing we should do nothing to defend ourselves.....very similar to how liberals are weak on self defense they are just as weak on national defense....perhaps even more so.

It seems we no longer have a will to win but a will to lose. Look how the liberals are going around proclaiming the terrorists won like that is a good thing....they seem to be celebragting the whole thing just as much as the taliban is....coining a new phrase in the process....'the power of humility' in other words celebrating the fact that America has been humiliated....they really think in their perverted mindset
that is a good thing.

Also I am not convinced that if Trump had managed to retain power that he would have pulled out.

He knew the presidential race was going to be very close and he knew the majority of the voters wanted to bring our boys home...thus his primary motivation to pull out was based on getting more votes.

If he had been able to remain in office his view on pulling out may well have changed and the aggressive actions of the taliban would also have caused him to review anew the whole scenario of withdrawal in light of these developments.
Mara lard ass had 4 years to pull the plug on Afghanistan. He failed to do so. He didn't want to take the PR hit.

In Wisconsin newspapers this morning: Afghan women placed at Ft. McCoy are complaining of no food or clothes.

View attachment 539426

WAY TO GO, JOE!

USMB Progs, most of whom are working from a CCP server farm in Beijing write, "But Orange Man Bad!!!"

Forum List

Back