'Takeoff' the rapper shot dead in Houston

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Another one.

Migos Rapper Takeoff Shot Dead In Houston​

The 28-year-old musician was fatally wounded at a downtown bowling alley party.

The rapper Takeoff, a member of the popular Migos trio, was shot dead at a downtown Houston bowling alley early Tuesday, Rolling Stone reported.
The musician, whose real name was Kirshnik Khari Ball, was 28.
Takeoff was playing dice at 810 Billiards & Bowling with bandmate Quavo when an altercation broke out, The Guardian reported.

he's very popular with the kids on social media...young folks are fired up...maybe something in terms of a youth movement against guns will come of this
God I hope not.

I hope this inspires them to get guns.

More guns, motherfucker. We are never giving them up.

It's to the point where I'm about to say we need to make it mandatory that everybody on fucking machine gun or they will be executed.

What a terrible morning. 14 people including a 3 year old were shot on the westside of Chicago last night and one of biggest music artist of this time was shot and killed as well. This all from Gun Violence. I’m sick. I’m tired. It’s time to take action!

other than Trump and Bannon, zero

Tony Evers' Killers & Rapists: Nearly 1,000 Wisconsin …

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Gov. Tony Evers’ Parole Commission has released hundreds of convicted criminals, freeing them early on parole mostly into Wisconsin communities, including more than 270 murderers and attempted murderers, and more than 44 child rapists.

The list, from 2019 through 2021, includes some of the most brutal killers in Wisconsin history and some of the most high-profile. The cases span the state, from Kenosha to Rib Mountain, Wisconsin Right Now has documented through a public records request.

Many were serving life sentences, which don’t qualify for mandatory release. The Parole Commission confirmed in writing to Wisconsin Right Now that the spreadsheet containing the 883 paroles did not include inmates released because they reached their mandatory release dates. You can check the parole dates out yourself by putting the killers’ names into the state Department of Corrections database and clicking on “movement.”

Tony Evers' Killers & Rapists: Nearly 1,000 Wisconsin …

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Gov. Tony Evers’ Parole Commission has released hundreds of convicted criminals, freeing them early on parole mostly into Wisconsin communities, including more than 270 murderers and attempted murderers, and more than 44 child rapists.

The list, from 2019 through 2021, includes some of the most brutal killers in Wisconsin history and some of the most high-profile. The cases span the state, from Kenosha to Rib Mountain, Wisconsin Right Now has documented through a public records request.

Many were serving life sentences, which don’t qualify for mandatory release. The Parole Commission confirmed in writing to Wisconsin Right Now that the spreadsheet containing the 883 paroles did not include inmates released because they reached their mandatory release dates. You can check the parole dates out yourself by putting the killers’ names into the state Department of Corrections database and clicking on “movement.”
stuff happens

he's very popular with the kids on social media...young folks are fired up...maybe something in terms of a youth movement against guns will come of this
A youth movement against rappers would do more good

What a terrible morning. 14 people including a 3 year old were shot on the westside of Chicago last night and one of biggest music artist of this time was shot and killed as well. This all from Gun Violence. I’m sick. I’m tired. It’s time to take action!

You'd be crazier if it was hammer's instead of guns.
Crazier, that is, if possible.

Forum List

Back