50 shots fired in deadly nightclub attack in Houston

H-O-U-S-T-O-N

WHO RUNS Houston? It's the POLICIES ya dope.
Unless you're an idiot, that's all that needs to be said.
Like NewYork, Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta.....maybe you get it now?

Your title....."50 shots fired" kinda sounds like you're blaming it on guns.
Wow. *Slow clap* You are able to predict violence in C-I-T-I-E-S, where human populations are denser.

You're a real Nostradumbass.

So you think just ONE guy single-handedly runs America's 4th largest city all by himself?
Texas is one of THE most regressive, solidly red states in the union.
And Houston, unlike Austin, is solidly, redneck, conservo Texas.

So your "librul city" argument is basically bunk.

You're full of shit.
Houston is run by liberals,I should know since I live here.

So you think just ONE guy single-handedly runs America's 4th largest city all by himself?

BS Texas is two election cycles from being solid purple .

I know liar, that one guy has hired a whole boatload of republicans to help him run the city. Yup. Just like biden is the only democrat in DC, everyone else he appointed is a republican. You're right.

Is Houston a "Dem run" city?
Better double check your info.
Doesn't matter, because Dem's could think that they run something by grouping together in hopes to intimidate by using every trick in the leftist Democrat manual.

Sadly many weak Republicans in the past have let the Dem's rule the roost by being intimidated by their leftist politics and mindsets. You know "go along to get along".... Well we see how far that foolery has gone now. It eventually gets innocent folks killed in the crossfire.

Doesn't matter, because Dem's could think that they run something by grouping together in hopes to intimidate by using every trick in the leftist Democrat manual.

Sadly many weak Republicans in the past have let the Dem's rule the roost by being intimidated by their leftist politics and mindsets. You know "go along to get along".... Well we see how far that foolery has gone now. It eventually gets innocent folks killed in the crossfire.
Grouping together. White men in the Dead Dog Party.

Grouping together. White men in the Dead Dog Party.
All can be guilty of hate for ridiculous reasoning, and this includes all races of people. But we see that in your wordings chosen, you definitely are eat up with racism.

All can be guilty of hate for ridiculous reasoning, and this includes all races of people. But we see that in your wordings chosen, you definitely are eat up with racism.
I celebrated MLK day while you cared for white feelings.

I like how you just project your racism on other's, but people would have to be total idiot's not to see through your bull shite here.

I did too! This black dude came up to my door and asked me if I was celebrating MLK day and I said I was. I told him, I had a dream! He said what was it? I said I had a dream the police my wife just called on you for criminal trespass arrests you.

I did too! This black dude came up to my door and asked me if I was celebrating MLK day and I said I was. I told him, I had a dream! He said what was it? I said I had a dream the police my wife just called on you for criminal trespass arrests you.
Yup, white man in texas sucks his own balls.

Forum List

Back