50 shots fired in deadly nightclub attack in Houston

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Just in....

One person was killed and four others were wounded when a carload of armed assailants unleashed a barrage of more than 50 shots early Sunday morning on patrons outside a suburban Houston nightclub, police said.
Investigators are searching for witnesses and asking nearby businesses for surveillance video in what police described as a "scary" drive-by shooting involving multiple gunmen.
No arrests have been announced.
The shooting unfolded just outside a Lounge 33 nightclub in a shopping center in an unincorporated area northwest of Houston, Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said during a news conference as investigators behind him collected shell casings and searched for evidence in a parking lot outside the nightclub.
Gonzalez said patrons of the nightclub were milling around the parking lot, some lined up at a food truck, when the shooting erupted.
He said a vehicle pulled up to the front of the nightclub just after 2 a.m., and multiple occupants got out and began firing at the crowd of patrons.
"It looks like over 50 shots were fired here, which is a very scary situation, considering there's a mobile food truck and again the number of patrons that were outside," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez said sheriff's deputies responded to the shooting and found two men and three women suffering from gunshot wounds. He said the victims were taken to area hospitals, where one of the wounded men was pronounced dead.

Democrats in Democrat run cities.
Maybe change the way you run things.

Or, go on being a pathetic escapist and blame it on the guns.....again. <boring>

Go back and search my posts......
You will find I correctly predicted A LOT of Democrats in Democrat cities were going to kill EACH OTHER when Democrats are in charge in DC.

It's easy to see the future when dealing with these low information fools.

Democrats in Democrat run cities.
Maybe change the way you run things.

Or, go on being a pathetic escapist and blame it on the guns.....again. <boring>
You must be a special kind of stupid to think that any of these fools even have a political party..nevermind the interest in one.

I don't blame shit on 'guns' any more than I blame hammers for houses. Now..gun culture..is a different story entirely~

You must be a special kind of stupid to think that any of these fools even have a political party..nevermind the interest in one.

I don't blame shit on 'guns' any more than I blame hammers for houses. Now..gun culture..is a different story entirely~

H-O-U-S-T-O-N

WHO RUNS Houston? It's the POLICIES ya dope.
Unless you're an idiot, that's all that needs to be said.
Like NewYork, Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta.....maybe you get it now?

Your title....."50 shots fired" kinda sounds like you're blaming it on guns.

Just in....

One person was killed and four others were wounded when a carload of armed assailants unleashed a barrage of more than 50 shots early Sunday morning on patrons outside a suburban Houston nightclub, police said.
Investigators are searching for witnesses and asking nearby businesses for surveillance video in what police described as a "scary" drive-by shooting involving multiple gunmen.

No arrests have been announced.
The shooting unfolded just outside a Lounge 33 nightclub in a shopping center in an unincorporated area northwest of Houston, Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said during a news conference as investigators behind him collected shell casings and searched for evidence in a parking lot outside the nightclub.

Gonzalez said patrons of the nightclub were milling around the parking lot, some lined up at a food truck, when the shooting erupted.
He said a vehicle pulled up to the front of the nightclub just after 2 a.m., and multiple occupants got out and began firing at the crowd of patrons.
"It looks like over 50 shots were fired here, which is a very scary situation, considering there's a mobile food truck and again the number of patrons that were outside," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez said sheriff's deputies responded to the shooting and found two men and three women suffering from gunshot wounds. He said the victims were taken to area hospitals, where one of the wounded men was pronounced dead.
Amish...

What's the point in me joining in the discussion here when it's already been spammed into irrelevance?

All that's left is for 2Aguy to proclaim that it doesn't qualify as another mass shooting.

Yea, like Klan Dindu aren‘t a bunch of welfare recipients and ex-convicts.

H-O-U-S-T-O-N

It's a "policy" for some idiots to shoot up a club? You are one fn moron.

Oopsie! Here's EvilEye the gun control advocate mocking the GOP for opposing gun control. The internet is forever Fleegle.

(Aug 2019)
It appears that GOP support for gun control laws..universal background checks, banning large capacity magazines, Red Flag laws, etc. is on the wane? I would guess that this is in response to the Dems calls--the party is circling their wagons..while the vast majority of Americans support such measures..will this negatively impact the upcoming election?

Republican support for gun control dips since Parkland massacre: poll

H-O-U-S-T-O-N

For amusement..do mention a city of over 1m that's not "Democratic run" by your metrics. Then show me the positive difference in policies due to the difference in political policy~
Judging by some of the comments in this thread..race seems to be the issue people are seeing..and only coincidentally politics.

Forum List

Back