Rapper Young Thug’s Baby Mama Shot to Death in Fight Over Bowling Ball

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The mother of rapper Young Thug’s child was killed in Atlanta late Thursday night after a fight over a bowling ball.

Jackson, 31, was at a bowling alley at the Metro Fun Center in southwest Atlanta Thursday night celebrating a birthday when she got into a fight over a bowling ball.

Rapper Young Thug's Baby Mama Shot to Death in Fight Over Bowling Ball

Remind me not to book a party at Atlanta's Metro Fun Center. :laughing0301:

And WTF is up with that name? It's like, "I'm heading to the lake this weekend via the scenic route".

The mother of rapper Young Thug’s child was killed in Atlanta late Thursday night after a fight over a bowling ball.

Jackson, 31, was at a bowling alley at the Metro Fun Center in southwest Atlanta Thursday night celebrating a birthday when she got into a fight over a bowling ball.

And WTF is up with that name? It's like, "I'm heading to the lake this weekend via the scenic route".
Sad that this person was no doubt another victim of white supremacists.

They clearly haven't identified the perp because he's white

Prayers up for Lakevia Jackson, 31, and her now motherless son and other family survivors. :hands:

Forum List

Back