50 shots fired in deadly nightclub attack in Houston

I dunno, it was still full of crime. I was even a semi witness to a shooting. We lived in these apartments and there was this druggie woman that was at odds with everyone. One day she was arguing with the manager who was an old lady. This women was in her 20's. She grabbed the manager by the hair and started raking her head across the top of the chain link fence around the pool.

staytuff-chain-link-fence-03.jpg

So I went and pulled her off the manager and she attacked me but I just blocked her punches. The manager ran to her apartment and closed her door. This crazy bitch ran over to the managers door and started trying to kick it in and my wife and I ran to our apartment. Just as we got there she kicked the door open and we heard a loud gun shot and the crazy bitch was on the ground half in and half out of the doorway.
FYI, she survived and the manager was no billed.

Just in....

One person was killed and four others were wounded when a carload of armed assailants unleashed a barrage of more than 50 shots early Sunday morning on patrons outside a suburban Houston nightclub, police said.
Investigators are searching for witnesses and asking nearby businesses for surveillance video in what police described as a "scary" drive-by shooting involving multiple gunmen.

No arrests have been announced.
The shooting unfolded just outside a Lounge 33 nightclub in a shopping center in an unincorporated area northwest of Houston, Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said during a news conference as investigators behind him collected shell casings and searched for evidence in a parking lot outside the nightclub.

Gonzalez said patrons of the nightclub were milling around the parking lot, some lined up at a food truck, when the shooting erupted.
He said a vehicle pulled up to the front of the nightclub just after 2 a.m., and multiple occupants got out and began firing at the crowd of patrons.
"It looks like over 50 shots were fired here, which is a very scary situation, considering there's a mobile food truck and again the number of patrons that were outside," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez said sheriff's deputies responded to the shooting and found two men and three women suffering from gunshot wounds. He said the victims were taken to area hospitals, where one of the wounded men was pronounced dead.
Mysteriously the MSM have completely ignored this story. You’d think a “Mass shooting” like this would be all over cable news for a week straight.

But nope, it was memory-holed. I wonder why?

Just in....

One person was killed and four others were wounded when a carload of armed assailants unleashed a barrage of more than 50 shots early Sunday morning on patrons outside a suburban Houston nightclub, police said.
Investigators are searching for witnesses and asking nearby businesses for surveillance video in what police described as a "scary" drive-by shooting involving multiple gunmen.

No arrests have been announced.
The shooting unfolded just outside a Lounge 33 nightclub in a shopping center in an unincorporated area northwest of Houston, Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said during a news conference as investigators behind him collected shell casings and searched for evidence in a parking lot outside the nightclub.

Gonzalez said patrons of the nightclub were milling around the parking lot, some lined up at a food truck, when the shooting erupted.
He said a vehicle pulled up to the front of the nightclub just after 2 a.m., and multiple occupants got out and began firing at the crowd of patrons.
"It looks like over 50 shots were fired here, which is a very scary situation, considering there's a mobile food truck and again the number of patrons that were outside," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez said sheriff's deputies responded to the shooting and found two men and three women suffering from gunshot wounds. He said the victims were taken to area hospitals, where one of the wounded men was pronounced dead.
Oh my fucking geezsus!

Please tell me that wheelchair fuckup governor abbooot recovered the gun and made it feel better that it missed sooooo many people.

Maybe the NRA can look into this.

Mysteriously the MSM have completely ignored this story. You’d think a “Mass shooting” like this would be all over cable news for a week straight.

But nope, it was memory-holed. I wonder why?
Amish.

Hey fuck wad, guns are banned in bars in Texas.

What 0-311 doesn't understand undoubtedly, is that in every state there are the Democrat enclave's and the Republican/Conservative enclave's. Concentrated Democrat's seem to always spell trouble along with their entitlement mentalities that have been pandered too, and created by their pimp politician's or activist leader's. Sad but true unfortunately.

Hey fuck wad, Texas is a Red/Open Carry State.
Dang you howlers lie about everything. It's against the law to carry a gun into a bar in Texas, or any place that makes more than 51% of their money off the sale of alcohol. So here we are back with criminals not obeying the law, and grease stains like you supporting letting them go, while you want to disarm us so we can't defend ourselves against the criminals you allow to roam free.

Dang you howlers lie about everything. It's against the law to carry a gun into a bar in Texas, or any place that makes more than 51% of their money off the sale of alcohol. So here we are back with criminals not obeying the law, and grease stains like you supporting letting them go, while you want to disarm us so we can't defend ourselves against the criminals you allow to roam free.
And Texas is not fully Constitutional Carry yet ?

Of course it is, but what does that have to with it being a felony to carry a gun in a bar?
So any 21 YO can carry openly in Austin , Houston , Dallas , College Station , Commerce , Abilene , Lubbock , ElPaso ... without a Permit ?

So any 21 YO can carry openly in Austin , Houston , Dallas , College Station , Commerce , Abilene , Lubbock , ElPaso ... without a Permit ?
If they aren't a felon, accused of a felony or a class a misdemeanor, or committing a crime at the time

And anywhere else, except places marked, police stations, post office, schools and other communist controlled bastions of leftism.

Democrats in Democrat run cities.
Maybe change the way you run things.

Or, go on being a pathetic escapist and blame it on the guns.....again. <boring>

Go back and search my posts......
You will find I correctly predicted A LOT of Democrats in Democrat cities were going to kill EACH OTHER when Democrats are in charge in DC.

It's easy to see the future when dealing with these low information fools.
Is Houston a "Dem run" city?
Better double check your info.

Forum List

Back