Rapper 'Goonew's Dead Body Propped Up on Stage

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Guess how he died ? (you'll never get this).

Suicide? Nope!
Heart attack? Nope!
Cancer? Nope!
Car accident? Nope!
Fell off a stage? Nope!
Fell off a ladder? Nope!
Bear attack? Nope!

Ok, I won't keep you in suspense, since you'd never get this anyway.

He died after being fatally shot! I know, right?

Videos of Goonew's Dead Body Propped Up on Stage Spark Outrage​

Video footage of slain rapper Goonew's corpse propped up a nightclub stage as mourners partied around his body has sparked outrage on social media.

Maryland musician Goonew, real name Markelle Morrow, was buried on Monday, after he was shot and killed in March. But the day before he was laid to rest, his family chose to celebrate his life at Washington, D.C. spot Bliss Nightclub.

In footage that has been shared on social media, Goonew's body is seen propped upright as those close to him partied and danced to loud music.

Images showed the corpse dressed in an Amiri hoodie, jeans and sneakers, while a crown rested atop his head.

The Dems have been doing this with Biden since Jan 2021.

03-Wkend-Bernie-DT-600.jpg

No idea who that is.

Is that a legit dead body people are partying around?

I'm not a religious person but with all the evil shit going on and now this I can't help think of Sodom and Gomorrah.

No idea who that is.

Is that a legit dead body people are partying around?

I'm not a religious person but with all the evil shit going on and now this I can't help think of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Nothing evil about it......morbid and strange, yes....but if that is how the family chose to mourn him, I won't call them evil because of it......

Wakes are celebrations of the soul moving onward...maybe that's what this was...????

Wakes are celebrations of the soul moving onward...maybe that's what this was...????
No......this is probably something they used to do in New Orleans. Something handed down from the Caribbean. Some of it from Haiti.
But I think this guy just said he wanted them to throw a party in his honor while his body was present.
Mexicans celebrate a day of the dead.
It's like Carnival with skeletons walking around.

^^^ I miss Joe.

At first, I thought that the guy addressed in the write up was shot while on stage giving a performance. If that has ever happened to anyone before, I can't help but wonder if people were given back their money if it was not a free show.

God bless you and the guy's family and Joe's family always!!!

Holly (one of Joe's many fans)

It Went Dormant Because It Killed Off Its Hosts and Because Gayism Was Outlawed by Christianity

That legend was based on a prehistoric outbreak of AIDS. The same disease hit Athens during its war with Sparta. Don't believe what Globalist medical authorities tell us about it being a recent disease. There is no such thing.

Forum List

Back