Takeaways from the Supreme Court oral arguments in cases challenging Biden’s student debt relief plan

Sotomayor doesn't even pretend to be a jurist. She is like AOC in a black robe.
She feels it’s kind and helpful and that sets aside legality. She is unfit as a judge for the highest court in the land
USSC is not a public affairs, public relations entity like she feels or wishes it is.

Biden will lose this.
But what the Klanocrats will is use it as a campaign issue to get out the vote with young voters.

Last edited:
Really?
I had no idea foreclosures had completely stopped during the DEMPANIC!!!!
I know there were rent payment moratoriums for many but I don't recall anything that would have allowed a mortgage holder to halt payments completely for almost 2 years.

All of the handouts were illegal despite what the DC Kabuki script tells you.
As were lockdowns, distancing measures, mask & clot shot mandates.

View attachment 761423

Student loan forgiveness is just PC Newspeak for confiscating the fruits of labor from others to pay for something they did not order.
It is completely illegal & violates multiple parts of the Constitution, particularly Equal Protection.

It is also incredibly stupid- except if you have a neo-Cloward-Piven goal.

View attachment 761421
No foreclosures and no evictions as CDC way way overstepped it’s legal authority and required HUD to not pursue delinquent loans.

She feels it’s kind and helpful and that sets aside legality. She is unfit as a judge for the highest court in the land
USSC is not a public affairs, public relations entity like she feels or wishes it is.
Sotomayor is a racist.
She does not accept that everyone has the same civil rights in employment.

I paid $12,000 total tuition in the 70’s. Money that was hard to come by
College student over last 20 years have so much higher family income than 50 years ago.
They are following the welfare, food stamps and housing vouchers crowd by demanding a redo on their college tuition and Of Course-paid for by others. I bet you not more than 15% of those clamoring for money back are from republican households and/or conservatives themselves.

No foreclosures and no evictions as CDC way way overstepped it’s legal authority and required HUD to not pursue delinquent loans.
Wow, I recall them saying renters could do that but not most mortgage holders as well.
That just makes the whole DEMPANIC!!! response even dumber & I didn't think that was impossible.

I guess the investors in mortgage backed securities were screwed in every way possible.
Many retirement funds rely heavily on MBS because it is considered a safe investment with a decent return.

MBS crashing is what woke people up in 2008 about the sub primes.
The consequences of the rona BS still hasn't hit completely

Biden demands individuals who chose to get themselves into debt ... to ..be forgiven .. When will Democrats accept responsibility for their stupid mistakes .. like getting degrees in social justice, gender studies and other related topics that do not translate into meaningful work?

Be accountable snowflakes ... and accept your stupid decisions.

Wow, I recall them saying renters could do that but not most mortgage holders as well.
That just makes the whole DEMPANIC!!! response even dumber & I didn't think that was impossible.

I guess the investors in mortgage backed securities were screwed in every way possible.
Many retirement funds rely heavily on MBS because it is considered a safe investment with a decent return.

MBS crashing is what woke people up in 2008 about the sub primes.
The consequences of the rona BS still hasn't hit completely
I was surprised the the mortgage market was so quiet about not being able to take action. But when the CDC “out bosses” HUD I suppose they can put the clamps on anyone. Using Covid as an excuse to not pay your rent nor mortgage is a travesty.

I just watched a bunch of liberal democrats screaming and hollering about why SCOTUS should allow Biden's executive order to stand.

Sure you did. The only point you managed to make was that she was Latina. Because that's what white nationalists do.
No liar
I commented on her statement that the USSC needed and benefitted from a “wise Latina”
You are a kid under 20 and you grab at bits of a statement and Constantly make that bit into the statement.
It’s what immature, undeveloped emotional minds do instead of thinking.

Forum List

Back