Takeaways from the Supreme Court oral arguments in cases challenging Biden’s student debt relief plan

Which was true. It got under your skin because you are a white nationalist puke.
You are all name calling now like the child that you are. You moved too hastily and then tried to cover that with a lie.
I never said anything as to her being of brown skin. I did say that here self grandizing about “a wise Latina bettering the SC” showed a lack of temperament
You flew off the handle and tried to turn her statement into something more pleasing for you via the deflection to racism.

That was your boy Trump that did it, not the Dems
Yep, he let the bureaucrats "experts" make the calls, so the buck stops with him.
He should've known better after calling out the deep state for 3 straight years but he demonstrated poor discernment on way too many occasions.

DT also believed in the neo-Keynesian thinking behind Modern Monetary Theory that has done so much damage already, leaving us $31.4 trillion in debt.
All that extra spending has to be paid back but it will be the younger generations that bear the brunt & have to pay the piper for this idiocy.

He gets no free pass from me on the response to the DEMPANIC!!! or the clot shots.

I think Justices John and Amy are going to side with the liberals and toss this case on the standing issue without getting into the merits. After that, some other court will issue another stay based on some last minute lawsuit by someone claiming a direct harm like a for-profit servicer, rinse and repeat.

Really?
I had no idea foreclosures had completely stopped during the DEMPANIC!!!!
I know there were rent payment moratoriums for many but I don't recall anything that would have allowed a mortgage holder to halt payments completely for almost 2 years.

All of the handouts were illegal despite what the DC Kabuki script tells you.
As were lockdowns, distancing measures, mask & clot shot mandates.

View attachment 761423

Student loan forgiveness is just PC Newspeak for confiscating the fruits of labor from others to pay for something they did not order.
It is completely illegal & violates multiple parts of the Constitution, particularly Equal Protection.

It is also incredibly stupid- except if you have a neo-Cloward-Piven goal.

View attachment 761421
Not paying a mortgage for an extended period that just extends the length of the loan is a far cry from a $20K handout. Gigi, the democrat has problems with logic.

There were a ton of handouts during COVID plus you could have just not paid your mortgage for close to two years and nothing could have been done about it.
same was true with student loans…are the dems going to ask for myortage to be forgiven next?

inflationary rates in higher education has skyrocketed…largely due to dem policies and folks like Sen Warren who was paid half a million dollars to teach a couple classes…now they want to say we are heroes for trying to unconstitutionally forgive 10k of that massive debt we caused

they are scum

inflationary rates in higher education has skyrocketed…largely due to dem policies and folks like Sen Warren who was paid half a million dollars to teach a couple classes…now they want to say we are heroes for trying to unconstitutionally forgive 10k of that massive debt we caused

they are scum
Sorry, have to disagree. I didn't sign that loan. Only one person responsible and they should have to pay every last penny. Maybe they'll learn something about debt.

However, my mortgage just as yours and as with other loans, are not being forgiven, and the same should be true for these free loaders.
That's the crux of the problem. Don't pay your mortgage and you lose your house, you will be forcibly removed. Don't pay your student loan and there is nothing to take. There is no concrete recourse for something intangible like education.

No, that's a weak non sequitur sharted out in lieu of any ability and/or willingness ro make a better point.

The "point" is, we need more Americans to be as self-sufficient as possible. Government handouts destroy or hinder the motivation of individuals to become productive citizens. Bailing people out every time a hurdle is faced, does nothing but create more weak individuals, which of course is what you and your party want. It's much easier to control people when they are always dependent.

Sorry, have to disagree. I didn't sign that loan. Only one person responsible and they should have to pay every last penny. Maybe they'll learn something about debt.
Responsibility can be harsh therefore not fair therefore responsibility should be disallowed.
Exactly what this buying votes scheme is All about

Forum List

Back