Take a Knee

I am not a police officer and neither are any of you.

I want the police around when I am in trouble.

I don't want them not being there because they are afraid of what will happen if they come to my aide.

And you might consider that if you don't want to wind up with someone's knee on your neck.....DON"T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW.

How does that apply to Breonna Taylor? We also have no clue whether or not he broke the law or knowingly broke the law. Even if there was a counterfeit bill used we have no clue whether or not he knew it was.

You'll need to think about it just a little bit more.

He was habitual law breaker. Cops are human.

You didn't answer my question. Why?

I could note that the officer habitually had complaints filed against him also.

He did and he was allowed to continue.

Someone will account for that also.

But there are a lot of good people on police forces doing a job for a lot less money than I'd ever consider it for.

I don't want to hamstring them because of this guy's mistake.

And I'll repeat....don't want a knee in your neck....don't break the law. Ever.

How does that apply to what happened to Breonna Taylor? Also, again, we have no idea whether he broke or intentionally broke any law. It would not be that difficult for someone to mistakenly pass a fake bill.

The narrative is also going to become more along the lines of..........Don't want fired, don't stick a knee in someone's neck.

Thank you.

And as you continue to place those constraints, you'll have a harder time staffing law enforcement or restraining criminals.

Consequently, they might not be around when you need them.

Unless you are a cop, you don't know what they deal with (I certainly don't).

There will be plenty of people willing to take the job. Somehow places like the U.K. can fill their needs.

Why is border patrol having such a hard time filling slots.

Why is my local police force almost begging for applicants.

The same in the cities around me.

Why ?

I don't want them not being there because they are afraid of what will happen if they come to my aide.

And you might consider that if you don't want to wind up with someone's knee on your neck.....DON"T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW.

How does that apply to Breonna Taylor? We also have no clue whether or not he broke the law or knowingly broke the law. Even if there was a counterfeit bill used we have no clue whether or not he knew it was.

But there are a lot of good people on police forces doing a job for a lot less money than I'd ever consider it for.

How does that apply to what happened to Breonna Taylor? Also, again, we have no idea whether he broke or intentionally broke any law. It would not be that difficult for someone to mistakenly pass a fake bill.

The narrative is also going to become more along the lines of..........Don't want fired, don't stick a knee in someone's neck.

Thank you.

And as you continue to place those constraints, you'll have a harder time staffing law enforcement or restraining criminals.

There will be plenty of people willing to take the job. Somehow places like the U.K. can fill their needs.

Why ?

So you say.......... I have no idea where you live or if it's even true. Maybe your city wants to pay $8.00 and hour and Wal-Mart is paying $10.

Thank you.

Why ?

Just not enough power hungry ass holes available to fill those slots.

Thank you.

Why ?

If you feel that way about the police, what have you done to correct the situation ?

Thank you.

Why ?

If you feel that way about the police, what have you done to correct the situation ?

Vote. in all elections. Unfortunately, being an anonymous poster doesn't come with much authority to make changes otherwise.

Good. Looters, savages, rioters, pillagers, thieves aren't peaceful protesters.
You just don't get it, do you? This whole knee-to-neck submission hold should be illegal, and yet it looks like a widely used tactic.
All of this angst for many years and the same thing. This is Prog territory. Prog politicians. Prog judges. Prog lawyers. Prog municipal unions. Prog government employees. Prog backed police departments. Prog backed corrections departments. Prog private employee unions and individuals. Prog businessmen. Prog citizens. Prog black citizens. And with that...the PROGnosis is riots. The Doctor says....when you get up this afternoon drink two 40's and call me after the riots.

Thank you.

Why ?

You suffering from an authority complex? YOU wouldn't last very long if we didn't have police, champ. Remember that.

When someone says, "Take a Knee", I get an entirely different picture.

giphy.gif

Thank you.

Why ?

You suffering from an authority complex? YOU wouldn't last very long if we didn't have police, champ. Remember that.

Lots of people don't last very long with the cops we have. Ask the Floyd family about that.

Thank you.

Why ?

Lots of people don't last very long with the cops we have. Ask the Floyd family about that.

Lots of people huh? The chance of getting killed by a police officer (justifiably or not) must be very high.

In his defense he didn't leave it there for 8 minutes.

The only reason he didn't leave it there is because the other cop knew that it would look really bad in the wake of the murder of that black man. He moved the knee so that one idiot wouldn't make the whole force look bad.

Last edited:

Thank you.

Why ?

Lots of people huh? The chance of getting killed by a police officer (justifiably or not) must be very high.

If it's you or a family member it's way too high.

Good. Looters, savages, rioters, pillagers, thieves aren't peaceful protesters.
You just don't get it, do you? This whole knee-to-neck submission hold should be illegal, and yet it looks like a widely used tactic.

Yeah, I get it. Did those rioters, savages care about the other person when they were beating him/her or setting their house on fire. No, they didn't. Frankly, i wont shed a tear when the national guard starts mowing these savages down.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. No one is getting mowed down by the National Guard. Take a deep breath and try to relax!!!

Just watching these animals burn down their own neighborhood. Very relaxing. Haha.
Well, ahole, they also burned down part of my downtown area. So F you very much and I hope they come to your town next time around!!!

That’s nice. You people played with fire now getting burnt. I’ve been saying this for a long time...all your virtue signaling won’t save you in the end.

C0B4F844-0560-404F-947B-5D173B87F8B5.jpeg

This is part of the training in non lethal submission. Not everyone has a bad heart.
Sounds like you're making excuses. Any first-responder with adequate basic training knows that handcuffing a big guy behind his back and pinning him to the pavement like that could kill him.
Big guys with bad hearts have an obligation not to be criminals. The dying is entirely voluntary.

Interesting......................when various people were being vetted for SCOTUS and in Trump's cabinet were accused of various things, you conservatives screamed about being innocent until proven guilty.

But, when it comes to this guy being murdered by cops? You immediately assume he's a criminal and deserved to die. What about innocent until proven guilty here? You are saying he's a criminal, but no trial was held, he was murdered before he could get his justice.

Thank you.

Why ?

“Lots of people”? No.

This is part of the training in non lethal submission. Not everyone has a bad heart.
Sounds like you're making excuses. Any first-responder with adequate basic training knows that handcuffing a big guy behind his back and pinning him to the pavement like that could kill him.
Big guys with bad hearts have an obligation not to be criminals. The dying is entirely voluntary.

Interesting......................when various people were being vetted for SCOTUS and in Trump's cabinet were accused of various things, you conservatives screamed about being innocent until proven guilty.

But, when it comes to this guy being murdered by cops? You immediately assume he's a criminal and deserved to die. What about innocent until proven guilty here? You are saying he's a criminal, but no trial was held, he was murdered before he could get his justice.
Innocent until proven guilty doesn’t apply to the police officer in this case?

There is video evidence of what he did. And, he's gonna get his trial. The dude he murdered isn't.

There is video evidence of what he did. And, he's gonna get his trial. The dude he murdered isn't.
Is that a yes or a no?

Is that a yes or a no?

He's innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. However, because of the preponderance of evidence, that is why he is being held in jail. Until the court pronounces him guilty, he, like every other citizen, is innocent until proven guilty. But, like I said, with the evidence that there currently is, that is enough to arrest him and send him to trial.

Thank you.

Why ?

“Lots of people”? No.

One is too many if it is you or a family member. Makes you wonder how many murders occurred before cameras became so common. Without video, Floyd would be just another dead guy.

Forum List

Back