Take a Knee

I am not a police officer and neither are any of you.

I want the police around when I am in trouble.

I don't want them not being there because they are afraid of what will happen if they come to my aide.

And you might consider that if you don't want to wind up with someone's knee on your neck.....DON"T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW.

How does that apply to Breonna Taylor? We also have no clue whether or not he broke the law or knowingly broke the law. Even if there was a counterfeit bill used we have no clue whether or not he knew it was.

I don't want them not being there because they are afraid of what will happen if they come to my aide.

And you might consider that if you don't want to wind up with someone's knee on your neck.....DON"T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW.

How does that apply to Breonna Taylor? We also have no clue whether or not he broke the law or knowingly broke the law. Even if there was a counterfeit bill used we have no clue whether or not he knew it was.

You'll need to think about it just a little bit more.

He was habitual law breaker. Cops are human.

Let’s do this another way. Let's stop thinking that our voice don't matter and vote

You didn't answer my question. Why?

I could note that the officer habitually had complaints filed against him also.

He did and he was allowed to continue.

Someone will account for that also.

But there are a lot of good people on police forces doing a job for a lot less money than I'd ever consider it for.

I don't want to hamstring them because of this guy's mistake.

And I'll repeat....don't want a knee in your neck....don't break the law. Ever.

But there are a lot of good people on police forces doing a job for a lot less money than I'd ever consider it for.

How does that apply to what happened to Breonna Taylor? Also, again, we have no idea whether he broke or intentionally broke any law. It would not be that difficult for someone to mistakenly pass a fake bill.

The narrative is also going to become more along the lines of..........Don't want fired, don't stick a knee in someone's neck.

There is no evidence the cops committed any crimes, let alone murder. The police manual allows the the officers to kneel on the neck if the subject resists arrest,
It does NOT
Of course it does, and the use of it is not even uncommon.

" The version of the Minneapolis Police Department's policy manual that is available on-line, however, does permit the use of neck restraints that can render suspects unconscious, and the protocol for their use has not been updated for more than eight years. "

'The on-line version of the policy manual says, "The unconscious neck restraint shall only be applied … 1. On a subject who is exhibiting active aggression, or; 2. For life saving purposes, or; 3. On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective."'

The guy didn't break the law. He happened to be around when someone else broke the law. He was barely able to stand when they handcuffed him and took him out of his car.

How does that apply to what happened to Breonna Taylor? Also, again, we have no idea whether he broke or intentionally broke any law. It would not be that difficult for someone to mistakenly pass a fake bill.

The narrative is also going to become more along the lines of..........Don't want fired, don't stick a knee in someone's neck.

Thank you.

And as you continue to place those constraints, you'll have a harder time staffing law enforcement or restraining criminals.

Consequently, they might not be around when you need them.

Unless you are a cop, you don't know what they deal with (I certainly don't).

The guy didn't break the law. He happened to be around when someone else broke the law. He was barely able to stand when they handcuffed him and took him out of his car.

Yes, thank you madam obvious.

And the guy who kneed him is in trouble as he should be.

But this isn't a new technique.

Good. Looters, savages, rioters, pillagers, thieves aren't peaceful protesters.

Those who murder blacks with badges aren't police. They're thugs.
What about the ones that murder whites?
Why are you sheeple so stuck on this being a race thing? Because of the media?

Cops proportionately kill more unarmed blacks than whites, but the cops skin color doesn't seem to matter much. They are all blue, and will cover for their own
Do you have a link for that claim?
View attachment 343818
Your link doesnt support your assertion.

If that doesn't please you, there are many more links, but real life calls for now. I'll show more next time.
You mean you will show one, not more.
As you havent posted one proving your assertion.
Two new studies have revived the long-running debate over how police respond to white criminal suspects versus African Americans.

In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely.

That’s according to a new study conducted by Frank Edwards, of Rutgers University’s School of Criminal Justice, Hedwig Lee, of Washington University in St. Louis’s Department of Sociology, and Michael Esposito, of the University of Michigan’s Institute for Social Research. The researchers used verified data on police killings from 2013 to 2018 compiled by the website Fatal Encounters, created by Nevada-based journalist D. Brian Burghart. Under their models, they found that roughly 1-in-1,000 black boys and men will be killed by police in their lifetime. For white boys and men, the rate is 39 out of 100,000.
In fact, people of color in general were found more likely to be killed by police than their white counterparts.
Thats a big difference. Even if you consider how a black is more likely to be violent..
But that still doesn't prove your assertion man.

Cops proportionately kill more unarmed blacks than whites, but the cops skin color doesn't seem to matter much. They are all blue, and will cover for their own
View attachment 343818

If that doesn't please you, there are many more links, but real life calls for now. I'll show more next time.
Two new studies have revived the long-running debate over how police respond to white criminal suspects versus African Americans.

In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely.

That’s according to a new study conducted by Frank Edwards, of Rutgers University’s School of Criminal Justice, Hedwig Lee, of Washington University in St. Louis’s Department of Sociology, and Michael Esposito, of the University of Michigan’s Institute for Social Research. The researchers used verified data on police killings from 2013 to 2018 compiled by the website Fatal Encounters, created by Nevada-based journalist D. Brian Burghart. Under their models, they found that roughly 1-in-1,000 black boys and men will be killed by police in their lifetime. For white boys and men, the rate is 39 out of 100,000.
In fact, people of color in general were found more likely to be killed by police than their white counterparts.
Thats a big difference. Even if you consider how a black is more likely to be violent..

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my assertion, or we otherwise have a misunderstanding on what I actually claimed. I think my latest link covered the first part of my claim. Black folks are more likely to die at the hands of cops. The second part about skin color of the cop not really being a factor was mostly just thrown in as an aside. There is data to show that is true as well.. I'll track it down. Does that answer any questions you might have?

Thank you.

And as you continue to place those constraints, you'll have a harder time staffing law enforcement or restraining criminals.

Consequently, they might not be around when you need them.

Unless you are a cop, you don't know what they deal with (I certainly don't).

There will be plenty of people willing to take the job. Somehow places like the U.K. can fill their needs.

a true leader would take a knee to find out why folk are so upset

TAKE A KNEE, DONALD! TAKE A KNEE, BIDEN! TAKE A KNEE, PELOSI! TAKE A KNEE, COCAINE MITCH!

View attachment 343818

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my assertion, or we otherwise have a misunderstanding on what I actually claimed. I think my latest link covered the first part of my claim. Black folks are more likely to die at the hands of cops. The second part about skin color of the cop not really being a factor was mostly just thrown in as an aside. There is data to show that is true as well.. I'll track it down. Does that answer any questions you might have?
It was the unarmed part

a true leader would take a knee to find out why folk are so upset
TAKE A KNEE, DONALD! TAKE A KNEE, BIDEN! TAKE A KNEE, PELOSI! TAKE A KNEE, COCAINE MITCH!
I bet your a Kapernick fan. He's an idiot who forced others to push him out of the NFL.

That officer will be identified and he will lose his job and pension.

Marc,

I see this different. The officer should have a definite talking to and maybe a demotion.

It is clear in a quite quick actions he did wrong, his partner corrected him and there was no damage done.

There seems to be a problem in training, properly trained people would never get themselves in this position. This is possibly with cuts Police are spending more days on the beat and not enough in training. My wife is a nurse and she can walk into a hospital and spot it in nursing practices.

This also covers evaluations and discipline. Again for single officer police cars, two would make it a lot safer for the Police and thus for citizens...

The big takeaway Europe has with these types of events.

A US Cop is 99 times more likely to kill a US Citizen(armed or unarmed) than a UK Cop.
That rate is 240 times if black.
That rate 71 times if white.
That rate is 20 times if unarmed.

So US Cops are killing Unarmed Citizens at 20 times the rate that UK cops are killing (armed and unarmed) citizens... Let's explain that?

The big takeaway the U.S. has regarding the opinions of Irish Leprechauns is we don’t give a Fuck. I don’t see any black Americans fleeing the U.S. for the land of the potato and lucky charms. Fuck off.

Nice...

Thanks for the easy win... You can't discuss only try and claim some a win due to falling out of vagina in a geographical place a few decades ago..

That officer will be identified and he will lose his job and pension.

Marc,

I see this different. The officer should have a definite talking to and maybe a demotion.

It is clear in a quite quick actions he did wrong, his partner corrected him and there was no damage done.

There seems to be a problem in training, properly trained people would never get themselves in this position. This is possibly with cuts Police are spending more days on the beat and not enough in training. My wife is a nurse and she can walk into a hospital and spot it in nursing practices.

This also covers evaluations and discipline. Again for single officer police cars, two would make it a lot safer for the Police and thus for citizens...

The big takeaway Europe has with these types of events.

A US Cop is 99 times more likely to kill a US Citizen(armed or unarmed) than a UK Cop.
That rate is 240 times if black.
That rate 71 times if white.
That rate is 20 times if unarmed.

So US Cops are killing Unarmed Citizens at 20 times the rate that UK cops are killing (armed and unarmed) citizens... Let's explain that?

The big takeaway the U.S. has regarding the opinions of Irish Leprechauns is we don’t give a Fuck. I don’t see any black Americans fleeing the U.S. for the land of the potato and lucky charms. Fuck off.

Nice...

Thanks for the easy win... You can't discuss only try and claim some a win due to falling out of vagina in a geographical place a few decades ago..

I‘ve read your posts long enough to know you’re anti American. You never waste an opportunity to criticize America. Truth be told you know nothing about America. When a foreigner shits on my country I take exception. You, Dragonlady , and Tommy Tainant have a lot of nerve the way you shamelessly bash America to Americans that love their country.

Forum List

Back