Take a Knee

It was the attitude you see from far too many police officers. No one was going to tell him what to do. He remained there for almost 9 minutes because no one was going to tell him to get off the man.

Which ended up equating to a crime for 3 other officers who saw it and did nothing.

Again, 'Do Unto Others' - God already had this taken care of, but it is obvious not everyone listened.

This concept God came up with applies to
- The cop who killed Floyd

- The cops watching it happening

- Looters destroying a stores and stripping them of everything ('Thou Shalt Not Steal' applies also)

- Thugs beating innocent people, pulling motorists out of cars, beating them, and torching their cars

- Arsonists burning stores / homes / buildings, etc....

- Criminals who have killed police and incent people (Thou Shalt Not Kill)

Violence begats violence. MLK knew this, which is why he advocated for PEACEFUL protests. He also knew that when thugs/criminals/terrorists begin disproportionately causing violence and destruction the message is lost and results in hostility towards those who hijack the peaceful protest / attempt to bring about change.

Instead of 'MLK Jr's, today we have professional agitators and terrorists who seek to incite violence and division instead of bringing about real change.
There is no evidence the cops committed any crimes, let alone murder. The police manual allows the the officers to kneel on the neck if the subject resists arrest, which Floyd did, and the autopsy report stated that there was no evidence of traumatic asphyxiation, and it is clear from the pictures that the carotid arteries were not compressed by the knee on the back of Floyd's neck, so the claim that the cops killed Floyd is not just frivolous, but a dangerous lie that has been used to stoke all the violence we are seeing.

The police had probable cause to arrest Floyd for passing a counterfeit twenty and he resisted arrest making it necessary for four officers to finally wrestle him to the ground, and there were no violations of police procedures apparent in any of the videos or pictures.

Good. Looters, savages, rioters, pillagers, thieves aren't peaceful protesters.

Those who murder blacks with badges aren't police. They're thugs.
What about the ones that murder whites?
Why are you sheeple so stuck on this being a race thing? Because of the media?

Cops proportionately kill more unarmed blacks than whites, but the cops skin color doesn't seem to matter much. They are all blue, and will cover for their own
Do you have a link for that claim?
View attachment 343818
Explain this

You're still trying to claim all the protesters were looters. Nope.
Some were some weren't.

People in Michigan and protesting by giving haircuts = How dare they endanger lives.

People all over the country burning and looting = They are exercising their first amendment rights.

Last edited:
That officer will be identified and he will lose his job and pension.

Marc,

I see this different. The officer should have a definite talking to and maybe a demotion.

It is clear in a quite quick actions he did wrong, his partner corrected him and there was no damage done.

There seems to be a problem in training, properly trained people would never get themselves in this position. This is possibly with cuts Police are spending more days on the beat and not enough in training. My wife is a nurse and she can walk into a hospital and spot it in nursing practices.

This also covers evaluations and discipline. Again for single officer police cars, two would make it a lot safer for the Police and thus for citizens...

The big takeaway Europe has with these types of events.

A US Cop is 99 times more likely to kill a US Citizen(armed or unarmed) than a UK Cop.
That rate is 240 times if black.
That rate 71 times if white.
That rate is 20 times if unarmed.

So US Cops are killing Unarmed Citizens at 20 times the rate that UK cops are killing (armed and unarmed) citizens... Let's explain that?

The big takeaway the U.S. has regarding the opinions of Irish Leprechauns is we don’t give a Fuck. I don’t see any black Americans fleeing the U.S. for the land of the potato and lucky charms. Fuck off.

People tried peaceful protest. The president called for them to be fired and the vice president walked out on them.

How much different might it be today if instead the president had invited them to the White House to address their concerns?

Your attempted Re-Write of History Left Quite A LOT Out....For Example:

- You Left Out the Part where the President did NOT call for PEACEFUL PROTESTORS to be 'fired On'.

When the President called out the MN Mayor / Governor to regain control of the situation and threatened if they could not do so with their own police, state patrol, and National Guard than then the Federal Government would step in to do so to protect Americans, businesses, infrastructure, etc... several nights of out-of-control violence had already raged.

Several estimated MILLIONs of dollars in damage had already been wrought, innocent citizens had been / were being attacked, lives and local communities were already in the process of being destroyed by violent looters destroying local / small businesses, looting them, and burning them to the ground.

In an attempt not to 'agitate' / 'upset' / offend / 'anger the thugs / criminals / arsonists further', the police were ALLOWING them to basically do whatever they wanted.

The incompetent / terrorist facilitating officials were telling citizens to 'UNROLL YOUR GARDEN HOSES IN CASE YOUR PROPERTY / HOMES WERE SET ON FIRE' rather than vowing to end the violence and protect their homes and businesses.

As one poster demonstrated by posting a link to the story, the officers in the 3rd precinct SURRENDERED THEIR POLICE HEADQUARTERS to the violent terrorists who stormed their precinct building. The police not only surrender their headquarters but also all the weapons (confiscated and police) in the building, all of the DRUGS stored in the building in the evidence locker, and more - putting the community further in danger. The police EMBOLDENED the terrorists / criminals by backing down and allowing them to seize the building - the police HQs.
-- The police stated they were 'reluctant to use force; against the criminals laying siege to their precinct and chose to surrender the building to avoid 'HAVING TO FIGHT HAND-TO-HAND'. WTF?! AT THAT POINT YOU SHOOT THE 1ST M*ER F*ER THROUGH THE DOOR, & IT WOULD ENDE THE SEIGE!
-- The thugs / criminals were so emboldened by the successful siege on the 3rd precinct that the following night they attempted to take the 5th precinct...and thankfully FAILED to do so.

The F*ing MAYOR - who had been issuing lock-down edicts and fining business owners for opening back up - was HAVING MASKS HANDED OUT to mass hoards of congregating, protesting crowds becoming more and more violent instead of cracking down on the protests / violence and calling in the National Guard more quickly.

As a result of his / their MASSIVE FAILURE / INEPT leadership / action HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGES / DESTRUCTION was dealt on a business community / state already devastated economically by the COVID-19 shutdown. Now that their businesses have been destroyed, it is going to be even LONGER before businesses can open back up because THEY HAVE TO BE REBIUILT.....and many small businesses may NOT open back up ... which means they just set a lot of their own jobs for out-of-work people up in flames....

...And these same incompetent assholes who FACIULITATED the destruction and economic loss are going to be begging President Trump and US tax payers for a 'BAILOUT'.

SO PARDON ME, WITH ALL OF THIS GOING ON, IF I DOUBT THAT ONE OIF BARRY'S RACIST-HALF-ASSED-APOLOGIST 'BEER SUMMITS' WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE ESCALATING VIOLENCE THAT WAS PART OF THE EXTREME LEFTIST'S / ANITFA'S GOAL!

Some were some weren't. People in Michigan and protesting by giving haircuts = How dare they endanger lives.

Business-owners facing $1,000 fines and jail time for cutting hair, and the same Liberal asshole Democrat Mayors / Governors / officials responsible are handing out MASKS to and refusing to use whatever force they have against violent, attacking, looting, property-damaging, burning Leftist Extremists groups and criminals to protect citizens and businesses .... resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars in destruction, citizens injured, their lives / businesses destroyed, and the source of tax revenue - businesses - GONE...whole communities devastated....

Seeing quite a bit of this. That is, the use of dehumanizing language to describe the protesters. Savages is a particular favorite.

Because what better justifies, for Trumpletards, the use of deadly force by police than dealing with someone who is thought of as a savage............and not Chris the pizza delivery guy from Baker St. in St. Louis?

Ill say it a million times. These people burning down buildings, rioting, looting, pillaging, stealing are savages. You tried to twist my words but you failed. Sounds like you're sympathetic and support all of this violence. Im not surprised.
You can say it a billion times if it makes you feel better about Floyd's murder. It doesn't make it so.

I am sympathetic to the anger from hundreds of years of oppression, mistreatment, discrimination, and racism that people like yourself have caused.

And I understand the lack of willingness to accept the blame for hundreds of years of oppression, mistreatment, discrimination, and racism is what causes you to call the protesters "savages."

Protesting does not in any way involve burning buildings nor stealing from businesses.

You just don't get it, do you? This whole knee-to-neck submission hold should be illegal, and yet it looks like a widely used tactic.

Yeah, I get it. Did those rioters, savages care about the other person when they were beating him/her or setting their house on fire. No, they didn't. Frankly, i wont shed a tear when the national guard starts mowing these savages down.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. No one is getting mowed down by the National Guard. Take a deep breath and try to relax!!!
Really? Check Louisville

No, savages are the ones rioting, beating people, burning down buildings.
SOME of those "savages" are white supremacist assholes trying to start a race war. Others are white anarchists just trying to cause any kind of anarchy they can...and some are just flat out criminals.

The picture is a little more cloudy than you claim

No, savages are the ones rioting, beating people, burning down buildings.
SOME of those "savages" are white supremacist assholes trying to start a race war. Others are white anarchists just trying to cause any kind of anarchy they can...and some are just flat out criminals.

The picture is a little more cloudy than you claim

Im against those racists also.

People tried peaceful protest. The president called for them to be fired and the vice president walked out on them.

How much different might it be today if instead the president had invited them to the White House to address their concerns?

Your attempted Re-Write of History Left Quite A LOT Out....For Example:

- You Left Out the Part where the President did NOT call for PEACEFUL PROTESTORS to be 'fired On'.

Bite me. Why would you change what I said? Address what I said.

Those who murder blacks with badges aren't police. They're thugs.
What about the ones that murder whites?
Why are you sheeple so stuck on this being a race thing? Because of the media?

Cops proportionately kill more unarmed blacks than whites, but the cops skin color doesn't seem to matter much. They are all blue, and will cover for their own
Do you have a link for that claim?
View attachment 343818
Your link doesnt support your assertion.

If that doesn't please you, there are many more links, but real life calls for now. I'll show more next time.
You mean you will show one, not more.
As you havent posted one proving your assertion.
Two new studies have revived the long-running debate over how police respond to white criminal suspects versus African Americans.

In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely.

That’s according to a new study conducted by Frank Edwards, of Rutgers University’s School of Criminal Justice, Hedwig Lee, of Washington University in St. Louis’s Department of Sociology, and Michael Esposito, of the University of Michigan’s Institute for Social Research. The researchers used verified data on police killings from 2013 to 2018 compiled by the website Fatal Encounters, created by Nevada-based journalist D. Brian Burghart. Under their models, they found that roughly 1-in-1,000 black boys and men will be killed by police in their lifetime. For white boys and men, the rate is 39 out of 100,000.
In fact, people of color in general were found more likely to be killed by police than their white counterparts.

Seeing quite a bit of this. That is, the use of dehumanizing language to describe the protesters. Savages is a particular favorite.

Because what better justifies, for Trumpletards, the use of deadly force by police than dealing with someone who is thought of as a savage............and not Chris the pizza delivery guy from Baker St. in St. Louis?

Ill say it a million times. These people burning down buildings, rioting, looting, pillaging, stealing are savages. You tried to twist my words but you failed. Sounds like you're sympathetic and support all of this violence. Im not surprised.
You can say it a billion times if it makes you feel better about Floyd's murder. It doesn't make it so.

I am sympathetic to the anger from hundreds of years of oppression, mistreatment, discrimination, and racism that people like yourself have caused.

And I understand the lack of willingness to accept the blame for hundreds of years of oppression, mistreatment, discrimination, and racism is what causes you to call the protesters "savages."

Protesting does not in any way involve burning buildings nor stealing from businesses.

How about throwing tea off a ship into the ocean?

Criminal destruction of private property was the first act of the Revolution.

That officer will be identified and he will lose his job and pension.

Marc,

I see this different. The officer should have a definite talking to and maybe a demotion.

It is clear in a quite quick actions he did wrong, his partner corrected him and there was no damage done.

There seems to be a problem in training, properly trained people would never get themselves in this position. This is possibly with cuts Police are spending more days on the beat and not enough in training. My wife is a nurse and she can walk into a hospital and spot it in nursing practices.

This also covers evaluations and discipline. Again for single officer police cars, two would make it a lot safer for the Police and thus for citizens...

The big takeaway Europe has with these types of events.

A US Cop is 99 times more likely to kill a US Citizen(armed or unarmed) than a UK Cop.
That rate is 240 times if black.
That rate 71 times if white.
That rate is 20 times if unarmed.

So US Cops are killing Unarmed Citizens at 20 times the rate that UK cops are killing (armed and unarmed) citizens... Let's explain that?

There is now a PLETHORA of evidence the cop that kneeled on his neck was responsible for his death. Doing this over a fake $20 bill is beyond reckless. The charges will now jump to at least 2nd degree murder. There was no resistance. Sorry Toomuch these are the facts.

You just don't get it, do you? This whole knee-to-neck submission hold should be illegal, and yet it looks like a widely used tactic.

Yeah, I get it. Did those rioters, savages care about the other person when they were beating him/her or setting their house on fire. No, they didn't. Frankly, i wont shed a tear when the national guard starts mowing these savages down.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. No one is getting mowed down by the National Guard. Take a deep breath and try to relax!!!

Just watching these animals burn down their own neighborhood. Very relaxing. Haha.
Well, ahole, they also burned down part of my downtown area. So F you very much and I hope they come to your town next time around!!!

We won't need the national guard if they show up.

There is a enough firepower around here to take out most of Canada.

There is no comparison of the two. That was in direct response to the british crown for taxation without representation.

They didn't go burn their village down.

Colonist: "Them stupid brits, they're taxing us too much and we get nothing for it. Hey, lets burn our village down" Nope.

I am not a police officer and neither are any of you.

I want the police around when I am in trouble.

I don't want them not being there because they are afraid of what will happen if they come to my aide.

And you might consider that if you don't want to wind up with someone's knee on your neck.....DON"T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW.

Forum List

Back