Take A Knee - Take A Hike

Sure. Cause we care what some redneck asshat thinks. And yes, if this were someone on the left, I'd say the same thing.
So pay attention to actual issue behind the kneeling. And here's a bit of history on Hank Jr (asshat).
We care about America. So does Hank. Tell us all about your 'issues.'

No you don't. You care about your "version" of America. Which involves ignoring the issue(s) behind the kneeling.

A vet told Colin K to take a knee, he has that right, I stand with the knee takers. Your not happy with peaceful demonstartions and you not happy with rioters, Hank William Jr can go to hell.
remember that when trump appoints another justice to SCOTUS,,,its his right,,,

There are a lot of veterans (who actually laid their lives down in foreign wars) who agree with Kapernick's position.
Mitch set the standard. Sorry. No walking that back...and it has nothing to do with the redneck asshat making his hooch soaked hate song! :)
the constitution sets the standard,,

and a few vets dont mean shit when the whole BLM is bullshit,,,

The Constitution???...sets what standard?
Studied the Constitution quite a bit. Don't remember anything about kneeling to protest in it.
There is this language about freedom of speech/expression..but that's just left wing BS..right?? :)
dear god youre a dense fuck,,, and not very bright,,,

Neither are you apparently. All you have is your Trump lovin.
Tell me why you think the redneck asshat is right.
I dont like trump much and why I didnt vote for him,,

but I'm smart enough to know the constitution sets the standard for appointing a justice to SCOTUS not mitch mcconnell,,,you not so much,,,

Sure. Cause we care what some redneck asshat thinks. And yes, if this were someone on the left, I'd say the same thing.
So pay attention to actual issue behind the kneeling. And here's a bit of history on Hank Jr (asshat).

No you don't. You care about your "version" of America. Which involves ignoring the issue(s) behind the kneeling.
being butthurt cause youre a lousy player isnt a good reason to kneel,,,

Again. You ignore the reason behind the kneeling. And the fact that NFL owners have basically colluded to keep him off the field.

Again. You ignore the reason behind the kneeling. And the fact that NFL owners have basically colluded to keep him off the field.
the reason hes not on the field is because hes a 2nd rate player,,,

Could be. But if that's really the case, he'd be on some team on the field proving he wasn't worthy of them signing him. Not sitting on the outside because team owners had colluded and decided he wasn't worth the political fallout.

Could be. But if that's really the case, he'd be on some team on the field proving he wasn't worthy of them signing him. Not sitting on the outside because team owners had colluded and decided he wasn't worth the political fallout.
they gave him his own chance to show up and he refused,,, so hes his own worst enemy,,,

as for the BLM thing ,,,hes a millionaire so he should use that money to go into the communities and help the young men and boys who dont have fathers and teach them how to behave,,,

that would show true BLM actions,,,

but what hes doing is showing them how to be victims,,,

2nd rate player, and a real PoS, tbf

Colin Kaepernick

@Kaepernick7

·
Jul 4

Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all.

I'd give twats like this 2 options. Deportation or death. Fuck them. Dude grew up white, privileged, received millions, and went full bitch mode. Anyone that defends him or his hypocritical ilk doesn't deserve this country, and should indeed take that hike.

A vet told Colin K to take a knee, he has that right, I stand with the knee takers. Your not happy with peaceful demonstartions and you not happy with rioters, Hank William Jr can go to hell.

There are a lot of veterans (who actually laid their lives down in foreign wars) who agree with Kapernick's position.
Mitch set the standard. Sorry. No walking that back...and it has nothing to do with the redneck asshat making his hooch soaked hate song! :)
Yawn...........guarantee more of them side against you.............I'm one...........oh well.

Double YAWN..There are more of us than there are you...See how I did that? :)
Yeah............and it's BS...........I don't know any that would support this crap........a few many.....most.......cold day in hell.

See how I did that............lol

One who never served in the military but is all so patriotic.

Sorry for you..........we know how to call out liars and cheats and those who are a disgrace to the uniform.

they gave him his own chance to show up and he refused,,, so hes his own worst enemy,,,

as for the BLM thing ,,,hes a millionaire so he should use that money to go into the communities and help the young men and boys who dont have fathers and teach them how to behave,,,

No, they didn't. He took a knee. They decided he wasn't politically expedient. And colluded against him.
So, you're going to make the divide against the sperm donors who didn't stick around to fill their fatherly duties?
I wonder, how many white boys you gonna make that argument against? I'm guessing not many. :)

No, they didn't. He took a knee. They decided he wasn't politically expedient. And colluded against him.
So, you're going to make the divide against the sperm donors who didn't stick around to fill their fatherly duties?
I wonder, how many white boys you gonna make that argument against? I'm guessing not many. :)
they had a special training camp for him and he refused to show up,,,

the reality is those kids need guidance and you wanna play sperm donor games instead of trying to find a way to help them,,,
and please dont bring race into it,,it makes you look like a racist,,,

the reality is those kids need guidance and you wanna play sperm donor games instead of trying to find a way to help them,,,

Honestly, just address your feelings and beliefs. I get it. You don't like him because he doesn't fit your white guilt...:) And I know you don't care one way or the other.
Again, address the issues behind the protests.

Honestly, just address your feelings and beliefs. I get it. You don't like him because he doesn't fit your white guilt...:) And I know you don't care one way or the other.
Again, address the issues behind the protests.
you are such a fucking racist,,,

Again, explain what 'issues' are causing NFL players to take a knee? So far you are avoiding explaining what 'issues' you think are important enough for football players to take a knee during our pledge and anthem. If it's racism, then you need to explain why there are so many blacks in sports making millions of dollars.

Yawn...........guarantee more of them side against you.............I'm one...........oh well.

Double YAWN..There are more of us than there are you...See how I did that? :)
Yeah............and it's BS...........I don't know any that would support this crap........a few many.....most.......cold day in hell.

See how I did that............lol

I love Toby!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back