Take A Knee - Take A Hike

Hank Jr says it all.

Sure. Cause we care what some redneck asshat thinks. And yes, if this were someone on the left, I'd say the same thing.
So pay attention to actual issue behind the kneeling. And here's a bit of history on Hank Jr (asshat).

A vet told Colin K to take a knee, he has that right, I stand with the knee takers. Your not happy with peaceful demonstartions and you not happy with rioters, Hank William Jr can go to hell.

A vet told Colin K to take a knee, he has that right, I stand with the knee takers. Your not happy with peaceful demonstartions and you not happy with rioters, Hank William Jr can go to hell.
I'm sure Hank cares what you think.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

remember that when trump appoints another justice to SCOTUS,,,its his right,,,

There are a lot of veterans (who actually laid their lives down in foreign wars) who agree with Kapernick's position.
Mitch set the standard. Sorry. No walking that back...and it has nothing to do with the redneck asshat making his hooch soaked hate song! :)

There are a lot of veterans (who actually laid their lives down in foreign wars) who agree with Kapernick's position.
Mitch set the standard. Sorry. No walking that back...and it has nothing to do with the redneck asshat making his hooch soaked hate song! :)
Yawn...........guarantee more of them side against you.............I'm one...........oh well.

the constitution sets the standard,,

and a few vets dont mean shit when the whole BLM is bullshit,,,

The Constitution???...sets what standard?
Studied the Constitution quite a bit. Don't remember anything about kneeling to protest in it.
There is this language about freedom of speech/expression..but that's just left wing BS..right?? :)

Yawn...........guarantee more of them side against you.............I'm one...........oh well.

Double YAWN..There are more of us than there are you...See how I did that? :)

Studied the Constitution quite a bit. Don't remember anything about kneeling to protest in it.
There is this language about freedom of speech/expression..but that's just left wing BS..right?? :)
Works Both ways............take a knee ........FUCK YOU.......now you understand.......now show me the part that says you have the right to not be offended.

or the right to boycott their butts.........your welcome

dear god youre a dense fuck,,, and not very bright,,,

Yeah............and it's BS...........I don't know any that would support this crap........a few many.....most.......cold day in hell.

See how I did that............lol

Sure go right ahead, and tramp will be voted out. Garland comes to me, oh the hypocrisy.

Yeah............and it's BS...........I don't know any that would support this crap........a few many.....most.......cold day in hell.

See how I did that............lol

One who never served in the military but is all so patriotic.

Sure. Cause we care what some redneck asshat thinks. And yes, if this were someone on the left, I'd say the same thing.
So pay attention to actual issue behind the kneeling. And here's a bit of history on Hank Jr (asshat).
We care about America. So does Hank. Tell us all about your 'issues.'

I figured you were a 'knee pad girl.' :banana:

dear god youre a dense fuck,,, and not very bright,,,

Neither are you apparently. All you have is your Trump lovin.
Tell me why you think the redneck asshat is right.

We care about America. So does Hank. Tell us all about your 'issues.'
Hank merely sings songs, that is all he does. And he make mega money doing it.

Forum List

Back