Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

Updated Mar 12, 2022 · Upvoted by
Dean Frost
, MBA, Harvard, BA International Relations & International Economics, U.C Berkeley (1989) · Author has 7.5K answers and 24M answer views

Originally Answered: Would Putin have invaded Ukraine if Trump were still President?
No, it’s highly unlikely Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump was President. National Security journalist Ed Luce said it best: "The reason Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president was because he was getting everything he wanted without firing a shot, or risking [losing] an oligarch. War is the last resort. Trump was a gift to Putin that kept on giving."
You see, Trump argued NATO was obsolete. He criticized our allies (while praising Putin). Trump abruptly cut all military aid to Ukraine and tried to keep it a secret. Then, when forced to resume it, he ordered that all anti-tank weapons but kept only in Western Ukraine (far from Russian armor). Trump also claimed that it was Ukraine who interfered in the 2016 Presidential election, not Russia. Trump also said that Crimea was part of Russia because they all spoke Russian (which I guess means all areas of the US that speak Spanish or Vietnamese or some other language belong to that country—great logic there!).

You need an education rather than what you get from da guys at the local pub.
You need an education, rather that the MISeducation you got, from the idiot you just quoted here. Another example of our twisted MISeducation system, that has liberals tied in knots, and being lost in their perceptions. I've already shown how Trump was tough on Russia, but liberal jerks like this have decided they will push a line of Trump being soft on Russia, when just the opposite is true, and Biden is the one who has been soft on Russia.

All of which explains why Putin laid back from Ukraine, during Trump's years, and pays no attention to the stooge in the White House now.

Last edited:
The op forgot to give credit to trump for the number of deaths he caused on January 6th. All because he lost an election.
The OP REMEBERED that Trump had nothing to do with any deaths on Jan.6, and in fact, urged his followers to "PEACEFULLY MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD" - ACTUAL QUOTE from Trump's Jan 6 speech (video available if you really are this ignorant)

Hint: it's in Post # 80. 😐

Last edited:
Guess what, lamb chop? The frost is on the punkin' and so is your long list of phony "accomplishments".
ALL knowledgable people know that the accomplishments listed are real. All you do by calling them "phony" is display what an idiot you are. Not my problem.

You need an education, rather that the MISeducation you got, from the idiot you just quoted here. Another example of our twisted MISeducation system, that has liberals tied in knots, and being lost in their perceptions. I've already shown how Trump was tough on Russia, but liberal jerks like this have decided they will push a line of Trump being soft on Russia, when just the opposite is true, and Biden is the one who has been soft on Russia.

All of which explains why Putin laid back from Ukraine, during Trump's years, and pays no attention to the stooge in the White House now.
This article was written by someone who his knowledge of history and current events. What he says about tump is accurate and not invented like your gibberish is. I have an extensive education and 30 years of experience in business. You? Nada, niet, kaputsky, zappo. Back to the gin mill you go, champ!

The Leftists will never admit it but the truth is that Trump kept Putin and Xi in line. Any doubts Putin might have had over what Biden would do were settled after he watched Afghanistan. He invaded BECAUSE BIDEN IS WEAK. We'll be damned lucky if Xi doesn't go for Taiwan for the same reason.
Trump made his deal with the Taliban and got nothing in return. He removed the US troops and freed the prisoners before Bidens was elected.

All the Democrats who either voted for Joe Biden or manipulated votes to get him elected, need to take a good look at our March 2022 America. For that matter, just look at the whole world, and the state that it is in, after a little more than a year of Biden mismanagement, weakness, carelessness, corruption, and downright unconcern.

We now have:
1. the threat of nuclear war (which I haven't felt since the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962),
2. astronomical inflation like has never been seen,
3. reckless opening of the Mexican border, with millions of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens pouring in, and then being flown around the country on the taxpayer dollar,
4. energy crisis (after being world #1 energy producer)
5. Supply fiasco, with hundreds of cargo ships stalled
6. the Biden "American Rescue Plan (which be renamed > ARP as long as you're not white)
7. plenty more disasters you can add to this list
I agree. I think it's best you end your life on this earth and give us one more reason to battle on.

Funny how you dimwats invariably respond the same way--no research, no intelligent comments, just the same ole rubbish from da gin mill. Trump's history of conning and manipulating people like you is well documented. Do some reading and learn about your boy

This article was written by someone who his knowledge of history and current events. What he says about tump is accurate and not invented like your gibberish is. I have an extensive education and 30 years of experience in business. You? Nada, niet, kaputsky, zappo. Back to the gin mill you go, champ!
That article wàs written by an agenda-driven goofball, intended for information-deprived, liberal media DUPES like you, and you fall for it.

Here I was wanting to have àn intelligent discussion with an informed conservative, and instead all I get is another know-nothing liberal.

Funny how you dimwats invariably respond the same way--no research, no intelligent comments, just the same ole rubbish from da gin mill. Trump's history of conning and manipulating people like you is well documented. Do some reading and learn about your boy
My post 184 gave you àll the research you needed. Do some reading, information-deprived sucker.

My post 184 gave you àll the research you needed. Do some reading, information-deprived sucker.
Your post #184 is a bunch of stuff dreamed up by you. Let's have some links to informed and educated people who have done some research and who have written about their findings. You bitch, moan, whine, and meow about how nobody can give you any negative info on tump, and then you still bitch and moan. Give me some intelligent analysis by knowledgeable people so that you don't appear so uninformed and uneducated. What is your educational background? Do you have one?

That article wàs written by an agenda-driven goofball, intended for information-deprived, liberal media DUPES like you, and you fall for it.

Here I was wanting to have àn intelligent discussion with an informed conservative, and instead all I get is another know-nothing liberal.

Your post #184 is a bunch of stuff dreamed up by you. Let's have some links to informed and educated people who have done some research and who have written about their findings. You bitch, moan, whine, and meow about how nobody can give you any negative info on tump, and then you still bitch and moan. Give me some intelligent analysis by knowledgeable people so that you don't appear so uninformed and uneducated. What is your educational background? Do you have one?
HA HA No it wasn't dreamed up by me, it is a collection of recent historical facts, and you're not very good at avoiding them, Mr DODGE.

I have advanced college degrees from the City University of New York, + I was a teacher there (Microeconomics) as well, and attended graduate school at Memphis State University, until affirmative action, liberal racists cut my college short- but don't hold it against me. I have recovered quite well from all the dumbing down, and MISeducating I received, and have learned to see things as they are, without piles of leftist "data", and goofball so-called research (which you are still DUPED by apparently).

You don't seem to realize that the more (what you call) "education" you get, the less you know.

Trump made his deal with the Taliban and got nothing in return. He removed the US troops and freed the prisoners before Bidens was elected.
Wow. look at his pile of pure BULLSHIT.

Now for the TRUTH. Trump removed SOME US troops, but he left some also to protect Americans while they would be evacuated. Biden, pulled out the remainder of US troops, WHILE THOSE AMERICANS WERE STILL THERE, thereby leaving them to be massacred by the Taliban, who then went house to house hunting them down.

Then, President Idiot evacuated Afghans, unvetted, unvaccinated, and who were not friendly to the US. Those friendly Afghans, along with Americans were left behind. This is one of the most dereliction of duty, disgraceful acts by any president in US history.

You got you learning, if you did your reading of Post # 255. My guess is you didn't read it, still don't know it, and are still the same CNN/MSNBC, knothead DUPE you were before that post was posted.

Forum List

Back