Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

If you watched Newsmax, you wouldn't be the airhead that you are,. Not my problem.
You're right.
If I watched NEWSMAX, OANN, FOX or any of your favorite "sources" I'd be a Tiny Minded fool with a head full of mouse crap.
Just like you.

:puhleeze: Go watch Morning Joe, and you can reek of his stink, as well as your own, TRAITOR/IDIOT/DUPE. 😐
Like morning Joe.
Brings on guests from across the spectrum
Gives them a fair opportunity to speak
DOES NOT ALLOW THEM TO PUSH CRAP UNCHALLENGED
That would be FOX, NEWSMAX and the rest of your favorites.

Don't watch any news/opinion shows.

THAT waste is also reserved for the Tiny Minded.

"getting" ?

EARTH TO ANTON: It is March 24. The invasion started a MONTH AGO, and your talking about Ukraine "getting" armed NOW.

?? Ukraine needs inflow of replacement equipment as they use their existing cache. If you are talking about new anti-aircraft missles Biden provided, then you should equally blame Trump for not sending them.

As soon as Biden's administration go the whiff of Russians piling up on Ukraine's border for a possible invasion ~10 billion dollars was budgeted for millitary and humanatarian aid.

The new assistance package comes in the form of direct transfers of equipment from the Department of Defense to Ukraine. It includes a host of weapons for civilian and military use: 800 anti-aircraft missiles; 9,000 anti-armor systems; 7,000 small arms, like machine guns, shotguns and grenade launchers; 20 million rounds of ammunition; body armor; and drones.

“We’re going to stay the course,” Biden said. “We’ll do everything we can to push for an end to this tragic, unnecessary war.”

Last edited:
?? Ukraine needs inflow of replacement equipment as they use their existing cache. If you are talking about new anti-aircraft missles Biden provided, then you should equally blame Trump for not sending them.

As soon as Biden's administration go the whiff of Russians piling up on Ukraine's border for a possible invasion ~10 billion dollars was budgeted for millitary and humanatarian aid.

The new assistance package comes in the form of direct transfers of equipment from the Department of Defense to Ukraine. It includes a host of weapons for civilian and military use: 800 anti-aircraft missiles; 9,000 anti-armor systems; 7,000 small arms, like machine guns, shotguns and grenade launchers; 20 million rounds of ammunition; body armor; and drones.

"We're going to stay the course,” Biden said. “We’ll do everything we can to push for an end to this tragic, unnecessary war.”

Oh, here we go. The ever present call to blame Trump Sorry there is no reason to blame Trump. All was quiet and peaceful when he was president. No indication of any Russian aggression.

> On 10 November 2021, the United States reported an unusual movement of Russian troops near the borders of Ukraine.[2] By 28 November, Ukraine reported a build-up of 92,000 Russian troops.

Notice how Biden says >"We're going to"....... “We’ll do"..........all future tense. Guess what.

According to the United Nations, there had been 549 civilian deaths and 957 injuries in Ukraine as of 10 March, although it believes the real total could be considerably higher. Of those killed, 26 have been confirmed to have been children.
The Ukrainian regions with the most casualties are Donetsk and Luhansk, which have had a total of 123 deaths and 485 injuries.
The US military estimates that between 2,000 and 4,000 Ukrainian armed forces, national guard and volunteer forces have been killed.

It estimates that between 5,000 and 6,000 Russian soldiers have been killed.
Ukrainian armed forces say more than 12,000 Russian troops have been killed since 24 February.

Refugees​

According to the UN refugee agency, UNHCR, the invasion has resulted in more than 2.5 million people fleeing Ukraine.

And Biden talks about what he's going to do IN THE FUTURE. The man is a DISASTER.

No, TRAITOR, that is reserved for the Cheeto stained fools like you.
Stooges don't know they are stooges. That's part of the definition of being a stooge - hence your idiotic response. Ho hum. Yawn****

Like morning Joe.
DOES NOT ALLOW THEM TO PUSH CRAP UNCHALLENGED
That would be FOX, NEWSMAX and the rest of your favorites.

Don't watch any news/opinion shows.

THAT waste is also reserved for the Tiny Minded.
Newsmax >>>
DOES NOT ALLOW THEM TO PUSH CRAP UNCHALLENGED.

Speaking of Fox, for years, they have had a large number of liberals on their roster. (Ex. Chris Wallace, Alan Colmes, Juan Williams, Marie Harf, Tamara Holder, Adam Lashinsky, Mara Liasson, Leslie Marshall, Kirsten Powers, Geraldo Rivera, Julie Roginsky, Doug Schoen, Shepard Smith, John Stossel, Jessica Tarlov, etc)

Neither CNN or MSNBC can show even 1/10 of this many conservatives on their rosters In fact, I dont think they have ANY.

Oh, here we go. The ever present call to blame Trump Sorry there is no reason to blame Trump. All was quiet and peaceful when he was president. No indication of any Russian aggression.

> On 10 November 2021, the United States reported an unusual movement of Russian troops near the borders of Ukraine.[2] By 28 November, Ukraine reported a build-up of 92,000 Russian troops.

Notice how Biden says >"We're going to"....... “We’ll do"..........all future tense. Guess what.

According to the United Nations, there had been 549 civilian deaths and 957 injuries in Ukraine as of 10 March, although it believes the real total could be considerably higher. Of those killed, 26 have been confirmed to have been children.
The Ukrainian regions with the most casualties are Donetsk and Luhansk, which have had a total of 123 deaths and 485 injuries.
The US military estimates that between 2,000 and 4,000 Ukrainian armed forces, national guard and volunteer forces have been killed.

It estimates that between 5,000 and 6,000 Russian soldiers have been killed.
Ukrainian armed forces say more than 12,000 Russian troops have been killed since 24 February.

Refugees​

According to the UN refugee agency, UNHCR, the invasion has resulted in more than 2.5 million people fleeing Ukraine.

And Biden talks about what he's going to do IN THE FUTURE. The man is a DISASTER.

Yes there is a reason dumbass - it's called intellectual consistency and you've clearly traded yours in for hardcore partisanship a long time ago.

Imagine I would be blaming Trump for Covid happening?? "Hey you know, Covid didn't happen before Trump, so it must've happened because of him!"

It's pure brain dead idiocy.

Last edited:
Newsmax >>>
DOES NOT ALLOW THEM TO PUSH CRAP UNCHALLENGED.

Speaking of Fox, for years, they have had a large number of liberals on their roster. (Ex. Chris Wallace, Alan Colmes, Juan Williams, Marie Harf, Tamara Holder, Adam Lashinsky, Mara Liasson, Leslie Marshall, Kirsten Powers, Geraldo Rivera, Julie Roginsky, Doug Schoen, Shepard Smith, John Stossel, Jessica Tarlov, etc)

Neither CNN or MSNBC can show even 1/10 of this many conservatives on their rosters In fact, I dont think they have ANY.

LIAR

and FOX?

You mean like Alan Colmes?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

No, you haven't bothered to explain how POTUS caused rents to increase in Tampa.

How exactly did POTUS create this fantasy of yours.

LIAR
Can you read ? Fool Democrats have to have everything explained to them

I mentioned in the OP, Post # 70, and # 182 that Biden opened up the Mexican border, allowed millions of people (unvetted & unvaccinated) to stream in, and then airlifted them to US cities - one of these was/is Tampa. What do you think happens to a housing market (and its rents) when thousands of people suddenly come pouring into your community, all of them looking for a place to live ? Need more tutoring, or do you get it now ?

I've also posted the tie between the airlifts and skyrocketing rents in other threads. We tend to think even information deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, ought to be able to understand the fiasco going on here (one of Biden's many fiascos)

Last edited:
Yes there is a reason dumbass - it's called intellectual consistency and you've clearly traded yours in for hardcore partisanship a long time ago.

Imagine I would be blaming Trump for Covid happening?? "Hey you know, Covid didn't happen before Trump, so it must've happened because of him!"

It's pure brain dead idiocy.
"intellectual consistency" Uh huh. Now would you mind (for all us conservatives who don't speak liberal jibberish), please tell us what they hell you purport to be talking about ?

Once again. Trump's toughness with Russia, kept the country quiet. It was only well after he left (November 2021) that Putin assessed Biden to be the weak idiot that he is, and began his invasion. You can twist this, use cute words, do whatever you like, but the whole world is well focused in on this, and you're not going to change a thing. Ho hum. Yawn**** 😐

Last edited:
You're right.
If I watched NEWSMAX, OANN, FOX or any of your favorite "sources" I'd be a Tiny Minded fool with a head full of mouse crap.
Just like you.
This confirms that you DON'T watch these channels. Well, by not watching them, you then have no way of knowing their content, and thus, no way of making any value judgement on them. You just blew it. :rolleyes:

Thank you ! to the 18 people who posted positive ratings to the OP of this thread, As for the 2 who posted "Funny", of course it is not funny.

It is sad that even with all the information that I, and the 18 posters who posted positive ratings, gave them, these 2 could not escape from the goofy programming that they are saddled with. More sad than funny.

The majority of Americans voting for him in 2016, 2020, and 2024, dont agree with that silly comment. :biggrin:
Nope. Hillary won the popular vote in 2016. Trump lost by a landslide in 2020 and he won't make it through the primaries in 2024.

Can you read ? Fool Democrats have to have everything explained to them

I mentioned in the OP, Post # 70, and # 182 that Biden opened up the Mexican border, allowed millions of people (unvetted & unvaccinated) to stream in, and then airlifted them to US cities - one of these was/is Tampa. What do you think happens to a housing market (and its rents) when thousands of people suddenly come pouring into your community, all of them looking for a place to live ? Need more tutoring, or do you get it now ?

I've also posted the tie between the airlifts and skyrocketing rents in other threads. We tend to think even information deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, ought to be able to understand the fiasco going on here (one of Biden's many fiascos)
So...

Let's get this piece of lunacy right...

You think that some people who have no money, no jobs, and move into slums are driving rents up??

First, my moronic nimrod...YOU ARE ATTACKING CAPITALISM...TRAITPOR
and second

Rent across the US up 14% in December.

Is Montana overrun with "illegals?"

Do try to be just a little less stupid.
Reading rather than staring at FOX,OANN,NEWSMAX or your favorite YOUTUBE channel will educate you.

This confirms that you DON'T watch these channels. Well, by not watching them, you then have no way of knowing their content, and thus, no way of making any value judgement on them. You just blew it. :rolleyes:
I don't need to go into the cesspool to know it is a cesspool.
Residents of the cesspool like you tell me all I need to know about the crap the choose to live in.

Forum List

Back