Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

The time to stop COVID was February 2020. But, Trump threw out the pandemic handbook and assigned the problem to Kushner.
As usual, another information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, shows off his ignorance. Ho hum.

The time to stop COVID was February 2020. But, Trump threw out the pandemic handbook and assigned the problem to Kushner.
Your BS doesn't fly. According to you, Trump should have defeated the brand new Virus right out of the gate, but Biden gets a pass. Biden has had a couple of years of experience with it and has done nothing positive. Utter failure is his strong point.

Your BS doesn't fly. According to you, Trump should have defeated the brand new Virus right out of the gate, but Biden gets a pass. Biden has had a couple of years of experience with it and has done nothing positive. Utter failure is his strong point.
The pandemic handbook was developed in 2005 by Bush. Obama followed it in combat Zika and Ebola.

Fine, have it your way. Now jump on Biden because he also did not follow your supposed handbook. Can't do it can ya.
The handbook called for sending American talent to the source immediately. Trump said it would be gone by April. He was told it was deadly, but he claimed he didn't want to start a panic. He was focused on rallies and reelection. COVID was a nuisance.

The Democrats are pushing the CRT hate and racism indoctrination on kids in the public schools.
The Democrats are pushing for Gay Grooming of other people's children in the schools.
Democrats are pushing for gender confused men to compete against women in sports.
The Progressives are also supporting the violent racist hate group BLM.
they hate poor people (u forgot)

poor people are the ones who suffer at the gas pumps most... although most people are probably angry @ the *&^%$ in chief over that...

and also forgotten is how Dims (elite ones) think its fine to murder helpless children

-

they hate poor people (u forgot)

poor people are the ones who suffer at the gas pumps most... although most people are probably angry @ the *&^%$ in chief over that...

and also forgotten is how Dims (elite ones) think its fine to murder helpless children

-
You seem to be a pearl clutching ninny.

Obvious DODGE! No blacks have NOT been shunned. Quite the contrary, they have received privileged preference over whites, going to the front of the lines, regardless of qualifications. As a supporter. Of this racism, you are a malicious racist.
Regardless? Hardly, and correct maybe years ago, when it was "required". In my experience, some college students derive not much of anything from their college days except to excel in the party category.
Are you one of those students who oozed through and then was admitted to grad school at Memphis State and couldn't cut the mustard? Ya?

No, here it is NOT. I asked for YOUR reply, not a pile of propaganda BS from one of the worst of them.
You got MY reply, pal, and I supported my view with that and other articles. Funny how tump humpers always diss any other point of view with the same bogus reasoning.

You got MY reply, pal, and I supported my view with that and other articles. Funny how tump humpers always diss any other point of view with the same bogus reasoning.
Your "reply" was not a reply - it was DODGE , just like Dadoalex who asked "Dodge what ?"

Too bad you dims can't read -the dodge was of my Quiz for Liberals threads, which we all see you are going nowhere near. Petrified that you might find out how much you don't know, while all those leftist media, think tanks, and universities suckered you into thinking that you actually know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Regardless? Hardly, and correct maybe years ago, when it was "required". In my experience, some college students derive not much of anything from their college days except to excel in the party category.
Are you one of those students who oozed through and then was admitted to grad school at Memphis State and couldn't cut the mustard? Ya?
Racial discrimination is never correct or required. Not now or "maybe years ago", as you put it.
I was told that I was in the top 5 of my class of 33 grad students, and that was despite having to sort through all the leftist indoctrination from some classes (no surprise in a university that discriminates against non-blacks).
And you are certainly not in the top 5 of my class, in this thread, that you have flunked so miserably.

Racial discrimination is never correct or required. Not now or "maybe years ago", as you put it.
I was told that I was in the top 5 of my class of 33 grad students, and that was despite having to sort through all the leftist indoctrination from some classes (no surprise in a university that discriminates against non-blacks).
And you are certainly not in the top 5 of my class, in this thread, that you have flunked so miserably.
So what. I don't know what your point is.

Your "reply" was not a reply - it was DODGE , just like Dadoalex who asked "Dodge what ?"

Too bad you dims can't read -the dodge was of my Quiz for Liberals threads, which we all see you are going nowhere near. Petrified that you might find out how much you don't know, while all those leftist media, think tanks, and universities suckered you into thinking that you actually know what you're talking about.
I don't think anything. Mine is an observation only, and my thought is that you are babbling.

Forum List

Back