Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

You got you learning, if you did your reading of Post # 255. My guess is you didn't read it, still don't know it, and are still the same CNN/MSNBC, knothead DUPE you were before that post was posted.
I have better things to do other than remember your unintelligent and uninformed posts. Did you finish high school? Yes or no.

HA HA No it wasn't dreamed up by me, it is a collection of recent historical facts, and you're not very good at avoiding them, Mr DODGE.

I have advanced college degrees from the City University of New York, + I was a teacher there (Microeconomics) as well, and attended graduate school at Memphis State University, until affirmative action, liberal racists cut my college short- but don't hold it against me. I have recovered quite well from all the dumbing down, and MISeducating I received, and have learned to see things as they are, without piles of leftist "data", and goofball so-called research (which you are still DUPED by apparently).

You don't seem to realize that the more (what you call) "education" you get, the less you know.
No, the more education you got, the less you absorbed. And I don't believe you. How did affirmative action cut your education short?

Anytime you want to take one of my Quiz for Liberals quizzes. to find out how airheaded you are, just say the word. :rolleyes:
You need to take a quiz for conservatives, because tumphumpers are not conservatives, and they befoul the name by thinking that they are "conservative". Tump was a democrat all his life until he
wanted to become president. Phony behavior at its best, yes?

HA HA No it wasn't dreamed up by me, it is a collection of recent historical facts, and you're not very good at avoiding them, Mr DODGE.

I have advanced college degrees from the City University of New York, + I was a teacher there (Microeconomics) as well, and attended graduate school at Memphis State University, until affirmative action, liberal racists cut my college short- but don't hold it against me. I have recovered quite well from all the dumbing down, and MISeducating I received, and have learned to see things as they are, without piles of leftist "data", and goofball so-called research (which you are still DUPED by apparently).

You don't seem to realize that the more (what you call) "education" you get, the less you know.
You didn't absorb much, so why are you so clueless? You should have extensive knowledge about
history, and yet you have the knowledge of a high school drop-out.

I have better things to do other than remember your unintelligent and uninformed posts. Did you finish high school? Yes or no.
The more schooling you have in most of the US MISeducation system, the more MISeducated you are. I have 5 years of college, but after 40 years of being a leftist dupe, I have recovered from all the indoctrination trash.

No, the more education you got, the less you absorbed. And I don't believe you. How did affirmative action cut your education short?
Denial of assistantship. Not just me but 17 others in my graduate school class. Millions of AA victims all over the country, over the last 58 years. Worst racism in America.

You need to take a quiz for conservatives, because tumphumpers are not conservatives, and they befoul the name by thinking that they are "conservative". Tump was a democrat all his life until he
wanted to become president. Phony behavior at its best, yes?
Trump is a conservative, and those who think he isn't, don't know what a conservative is. Support 2nd amendment & gun rights. Oppose unrestricted abortion. Oppose illegal immigration. Oppose Affirmative Action et al anti-white racism. Oppose transgender lunacy. Support lower taxes. Support restrictions on Muslim immigration.
Support national anthem & oppose kneeling with it. Support strong military. Support police., and strong anti-crime measures (ex. arrest traffic blocker & rioters)

You didn't absorb much, so why are you so clueless? You should have extensive knowledge about
history, and yet you have the knowledge of a high school drop-out.
I have far more knowledge than you and other information-deprived, airhead victims of liberal OMISSION media. Take my quizzes and you'll find out, or you can continue to chicken out if you must.

Denial of assistantship. Not just me but 17 others in my graduate school class. Millions of AA victims all over the country, over the last 58 years. Worst racism in America.
I don't know about the racism portion, but it was wrong.

Trump is a conservative, and those who think he isn't, don't know what a conservative is. Support 2nd amendment & gun rights. Oppose unrestricted abortion. Oppose illegal immigration. Oppose Affirmative Action et al anti-white racism. Oppose transgender lunacy. Support lower taxes. Support restrictions on Muslim immigration.
Support national anthem & oppose kneeling with it. Support strong military. Support police., and strong anti-crime measures (ex. arrest traffic blocker & rioters)
Interesting interpretation of "conservative". Most of it describes a tumphumper, who is not a conservative, but who is a white supremacist.

Interesting interpretation of "conservative". Most of it describes a tumphumper, who is not a conservative, but who is a white supremacist.
What's so interesting about it ? It's the definition of conservatism. Not the distorted concoctions, fed to paranoid, mind-altered victims of leftist media propaganda.

And now that you have put your foot into the bucket of calling Trump a "white supremacist", you now are in the unenviable position of having to justify that comment.
I await your reply.

How can you not know about the racism portion, when the whole thing put one race above another ? Sheesh! :rolleyes:
Sheesh! What is assistantship? Never heard of it, and I can understand why you would be denied because you are clueless. Here is the deal, hotshot. Since the beginning, blacks have been shunned for "assistantship" (whatever the hell that means) and important jobs, even though they were highly qualified. We see the result of the effort to include qualified blacks in "assistanship" and more important positions, and we whites have been without our black brothers in politics, business, government for many years due to exclusion because of color. Black journalists and government officials are excellent in their jobs, and I think that their inclusion in the "assistanship" is justified especially if the other 17 rejects were anything like you in their thought process.

What's so interesting about it ? It's the definition of conservatism. Not the distorted concoctions, fed to paranoid, mind-altered victims of leftist media propaganda.

And now that you have put your foot into the bucket of calling Trump a "white supremacist", you now are in the unenviable position of having to justify that comment.
I await your reply.
And here it is.

The Bitter Fruits of Trump's White-Power Presidency​

https://www.newyorker.com › News › Donald Trump

Jan 12, 2021 — The events of January 6th make clear a growing unity between the Republican Party and white supremacists.

OK Bozo, with about 2 years of Covid experience, what the hell has Biden done to fight and defeat the virus? The true answer is NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! Stick your TDS up your butt.
The time to stop COVID was February 2020. But, Trump threw out the pandemic handbook and assigned the problem to Kushner.

Sheesh! What is assistantship? Never heard of it, and I can understand why you would be denied because you are clueless. Here is the deal, hotshot. Since the beginning, blacks have been shunned for "assistantship" (whatever the hell that means) and important jobs, even though they were highly qualified. We see the result of the effort to include qualified blacks in "assistanship" and more important positions, and we whites have been without our black brothers in politics, business, government for many years due to exclusion because of color. Black journalists and government officials are excellent in their jobs, and I think that their inclusion in the "assistanship" is justified especially if the other 17 rejects were anything like you in their thought process.
Obvious DODGE! No blacks have NOT been shunned. Quite the contrary, they have received privileged preference over whites, going to the front of the lines, regardless of qualifications. As a supporter. Of this racism, you are a malicious racist.

Forum List

Back