Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

You're not reading the thread. I already posted how he SINGLEHANDLEY forced rents in Tampa to increase. See Post # 182.
My goodness you are not only stupid but a stupid liar as well.

Why don't you show us WHERE in #182 you mentioned Tampa. LIAR. TRAITOR.

My goodness you are not only stupid but a stupid liar as well.

Why don't you show us WHERE in #182 you mentioned Tampa. LIAR. TRAITOR.
From Post # 182 >> "In the Tampa Bay area, housing rents are jumping from $500/month to $2000/month."

BLIND FOOL.

........and my offer for the Brooklyn Bridge still stands, dumb DUPE.

From Post # 182 >> "In the Tampa Bay area, housing rents are jumping from $500/month to $2000/month."

BLIND FOOL.

........and my offer for the Brooklyn Bridge still stands, dumb DUPE.
AND?

How is that any fault of the POTUS?

That is, after all, the factoid you're trying so desperately to avoid.

AND?

How is that any fault of the POTUS?

That is, after all, the factoid you're trying so desperately to avoid.
I'm not avoiding anything I've posted repeatedly, how Biden caused rents to skyrocket.
jiFfM.jpg

You aren't listening dummy, Nord Stream 2 was going ahead, the only thing Trump sanctions prevented was co-operation with Gazprom by other companies. Those sactions DID NOT STOP IT. What stopped it was Putin's war and no, that risk did not deter him, just like the rest of easily forseen sanctions.

Your assertion that "tough Trump" would prevent Putin's invasion with *GASP!* sanctions is absolutely laughable idiocy.
Your denials are false, weak, and stupid. Waste of time talking to information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media.

Whole country sees 2017-2020 PEACE. 2021-2022 WAR. You can blabber till your blue in the face. Democrats are going to be trounced in November. Wanna deny that ?

And so your'e going to try concoct that this means Newsmax is referring to Putin as a great person, right ? How stupid do you think we all are ? "The Great"is a term that has been bestowed upon many European leaders for centuries, regardless of the quality of them.

Rep. Mast to Newsmax: Putin's Biggest Fear Is if Ukraine Joins NATO

Rep. Kevin McCarthy to Newsmax: Putin Doesn't Take Biden Seriously

Fred Fleitz to Newsmax: Europe's Nations May Not Join in Sanctioning Russia

Dick Morris to Newsmax: If Putin Is Hitler, Tucker Carlson Is Neville Chamberlain

Last edited:
Weak correlation is not serious evidence of causation dummy.

No sane American blames Biden for Russian invasion, you are completely detached from reality by your partisan cool-aid.
Sane and INFORMED Americans partially blame Biden for Russia invasion. My Post # 190 pretty well covered it. YOU are detatched from reality, and it's probably your Kool-aid media that's doing it to you.

Last edited:
And so your'e going to try concoct that this means Newsmax is referring to Putin as a great person, right ? How stupid do you think we all are ? "The Great"is a term that has been bestowed upon many European leaders for centuries, regardless of the quality of them.

Rep. Mast to Newsmax: Putin's Biggest Fear Is if Ukraine Joins NATO

Rep. Kevin McCarthy to Newsmax: Putin Doesn't Take Biden Seriously

Fred Fleitz to Newsmax: Europe's Nations May Not Join in Sanctioning Russia

Dick Morris to Newsmax: If Putin Is Hitler, Tucker Carlson Is Neville Chamberlain

thats all to newsmax.
not from newsmax.

Putin always invaded in the second terms of George Bush and Obama. Putin was counting on Trump being elected for a second term and quitting NATO. Funny how you demean real heroes and patriots in favor of Trump and Putin.
Real heroes ? HA HA. I'm afraid to ask. I think I've already filled my quota of leftist lunacy for one day.

Don't you know by now that Trump is a pathological liar? Remember when he claimed he would have run into that horrible school shooting in Florida.
No, I don't remember any such thing, or any other liberal concoctions.

Ukraine is getting armed to the hilt not only by US, but even countries like Sweden that previously were committed to neutrality.
"getting" ?

EARTH TO ANTON: It is March 24. The invasion started a MONTH AGO, and your talking about Ukraine "getting" armed NOW. Millions of Ukrainians are refugees, homeless and destitute. Thousands are already dead. And the most important arms Ukraine has asked for and needs, coward Biden has not delivered - even now (the MIG fighter jets in Poland.

Great job of closing the barn door, after the horse has already run away.

Biden = cowardice, weakness, ineptness, negligence.

Biden - Biggest Idiot Democrats Ever Nominated

Last edited:
Whole country sees 2017-2020 PEACE. 2021-2022 WAR. You can blabber till your blue in the face. Democrats are going to be trounced in November. Wanna deny that ?
We Have Become Nothing But a Petting Zoo for Our Multicultie Rulers

What about the Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby? For decades, Republicans have been warned that they, and White people in general, are doomed because of White Lives Don't Matter and Come One, Come All immigration. Captive Netwits refuse to discuss that. From experience, I take that as proof that it's finally happened.

I'm not avoiding anything I've posted repeatedly, how Biden caused rents to skyrocket.

Your denials are false, weak, and stupid. Waste of time talking to information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media.

No, you haven't bothered to explain how POTUS caused rents to increase in Tampa.
Did POTUS
Increase mortgage payments?
Increase property taxes?
Increase wages?

How exactly did POTUS create this fantasy of yours.

LIAR

Forum List

Back