Systemic Problem of U. S. Navy Revealed!

So wait. 8 years of Obama and we don't have these problems. 6 months of Trump not nominating a secretary of the Navy and we do have them starting up. So we blame the guy that didn't have the problems under his watch?

Wasn't there some article last month about how only 5 of the top 53 jobs in the pentagon had been filled so far by Trump?

Maybe instead of nominating a secretary of the Navy who was a banker in Hong Kong that was now his neighbor, and then not filling the position until 3 weeks ago finally was a bad move?

None of trumps people have filtered down to the command of ships silly person.

Instead of training the Navy personal on collision avoidance or whatever they have been receiving stupid worthless diversity training.

Do you always post things this stupid?

The filthy ass Obama's administration agenda of diversity in the military has significantly affected combat readiness with worthless training.

You don't learn how to prevent a collision at sea when you are sitting in a classroom being taught how to kiss the ass of the queers and transsexuals.

My son was considering making a career out of the Army but decided to get out and one of the reasons he and many of friends got out was because the military got pussified under Obama and lost sight of killing the enemy.

Obama did a lot of damage to the military in many different ways. Ineffective training and lack of equipment are both high on the list of damage. Trump has a big job to fix it.

The military is spoiled . Everyone is so busy kissing their ass instead of calling them out on their incompetence . Trump is actually right for once .

No crap, none of that will happen. What the president has the power to do is maybe after the first ship hit another, to launch an investigation. Or the 2nd. Or the 3rd. But instead we had to wait for the 4th. Part of that might be that he had yet to put the leadership in place to focus on these situations.

But to blame it on someone who's been out of office for nearly 8 months now is not what you do, especially since they had 8 years without this happening.

No crap, none of that will happen. What the president has the power to do is maybe after the first ship hit another, to launch an investigation. Or the 2nd. Or the 3rd. But instead we had to wait for the 4th. Part of that might be that he had yet to put the leadership in place to focus on these situations.

But to blame it on someone who's been out of office for nearly 8 months now is not what you do, especially since they had 8 years without this happening.

obummer put his sycophants in power in all branches of the Service. It is those sycophants who dictate who gets to command which ship. Not a single soldier I know had any respect for obummers' choices.

You don't learn how to prevent a collision at sea when you are sitting in a classroom being taught how to kiss the ass of the queers and transsexuals.

My son was considering making a career out of the Army but decided to get out and one of the reasons he and many of friends got out was because the military got pussified under Obama and lost sight of killing the enemy.

How Long Is Navy Training?

Enlisted Basic Training

Enlisted Specialty School Training

You will travel to “A” school, or specialty school, after you graduate from boot camp
Depending on your career field, “A” school could last a few weeks to a few months.

Twelve weeks or more of training, and you think that's reversed by an 8 hour course.

If you were ever in the military (which is doubtful) you must have dug a loft of latrines, because you have no thinking skills.

The head Obamabot in charge of the Navy has never operated a motor boat let alone a war ship.
That is what is so dangerous about liberal appointments...they suck! They choose on ideology not experience and qualifications.

You got it backwards there.

Obama's choice for Secretary of the Navy was Ray Mabus, who served on the USS Little Rock as a Naval Officer.

Trumps first choice for that position was Philip Bilden who's military service was in the Army Reserves. HE is the one who never served any time on a war ship. But he was one of Trumps neighbors in West Palm when he was back from his home in Hong Kong where he has spent the last 20+ years as an asset manager.

Then he went for Richard V Spencer who never spent a day on a ship, but was a Marine Corps aviator, and spent his last 15 years on Wall Street.

So while you making up some lies there sounds fun, it isn't true.

So wait. 8 years of Obama and we don't have these problems. 6 months of Trump not nominating a secretary of the Navy and we do have them starting up. So we blame the guy that didn't have the problems under his watch?

Wasn't there some article last month about how only 5 of the top 53 jobs in the pentagon had been filled so far by Trump?

Maybe instead of nominating a secretary of the Navy who was a banker in Hong Kong that was now his neighbor, and then not filling the position until 3 weeks ago finally was a bad move?

I suspect Obama holdover are behind the sabotage

You're accusing "Obama holdover" of sabotaging the military?? Have you become completely unhinged, dude??

obummer put his sycophants in power in all branches of the Service. It is those sycophants who dictate who gets to command which ship. Not a single soldier I know had any respect for obummers' choices.

I don't know where you are getting your information from, but while I was no longer in the service when Obama took over, a LOT of my military friends still in loved the fact that he held onto Robert Gates, deferred to Robert Gates, and let Robert Gates help build his team that he moved forward with. That Obama put aside politics to have a smoother transition rather than immediately just go to whomever was on the political left to lead the military.

I mean how do you say that Joe Dunbar was a choice nobody respected when our Current Trump appointed secretary of Defense was one of his biggest fans????

How is Paul Selva, who got his full bird, 1 and 2 star promotions under Bush an Obama guy?

Mark Milley was 82nd airborne, 10th Mountain, 101st airborne, 5th special forces, 25th ID. What army members don't like him?

General Robert Nellor also got his 2nd star with Bush, and is a Legion of Merit Light Cal Marine.

Which of these guys are you calling out here?

And as for myself as a Military Veteran, I am glad Obama never stooped to saying that our POW's were not heroes to make a political statement to benefit himself. I am glad Obama never belittled a gold star family over his political differences. I am glad Obama never got daddy to get him out of serving, and then compared his sex life to serving in Vietnam. I am glad Obama never called our Military officers idiots and claimed to know more than them. I'm glad Obama never campaigned and played politics with threatening to give our military unlawful orders like targeting terrorists families. I'm glad Obama never remarked that an expensive private military school is the same as those serving our nation in the Armed Forces. And I am glad that Obama never tried to write 6 figure checks to get US Military Veterans to use as props for his campaigning.

I did vote for Trump, but his respect for the military was nothing short of deplorable.

How Long Is Navy Training?

Enlisted Basic Training

Enlisted Specialty School Training

You will travel to “A” school, or specialty school, after you graduate from boot camp
Depending on your career field, “A” school could last a few weeks to a few months.

Twelve weeks or more of training, and you think that's reversed by an 8 hour course.

If you were ever in the military (which is doubtful) you must have dug a loft of latrines, because you have no thinking skills.

You are really confused about this aren't you Moon Bat?

There is a lot more to training than Basic or AIT.

When you get to your duty station your training continues in learning your job. Every active duty unit in the military has a training schedule. In fact if you aren't in combat no matter what your job you will get training. If you were ever in the military you would know that.

If you are sitting in a classroom or in front of computer or whatever learning Obama's stupid ideas on loving the queers, minorities and transsexuals you ain't learning how to do a proper watch, are you?

My son was in the Cavalry Scouts after 911. When that shithead affirmative action asshole Obama became Commander in Chief and they spent a lot of time doing worthless diversity training and it was a waste of time..

Maybe if those sailors aboard the Fritz and the McCain had spent more time honing their navigation skills then maybe they wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world now and there would not be dead sailors. I don't blame the sailors. I blame their former worthless Commander in Chief for gutting the military while he increased welfare and kissed the ass of the Muslim.

Thank god that Trump is on a path to fix that.

You are really confused about this aren't you Moon Bat?

There is a lot more to training than Basic or AIT.

When you get to your duty station your training continues in learning your job. Every active duty unit in the military has a training schedule. In fact if you aren't in combat no matter what your job you will get training. If you were ever in the military you would know that.

If you are sitting in a classroom or in front of computer or whatever learning Obama's stupid ideas on loving the queers, minorities and transsexuals you ain't learning how to do a proper watch, are you?

My son was in the Cavalry Scouts after 911. When that shithead affirmative action asshole Obama became Commander in Chief and they spent a lot of time doing worthless diversity training and it was a waste of time..

Maybe if those sailors aboard the Fritz and the McCain had spent more time honing their navigation skills then maybe they wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world now and there would not be dead sailors. I don't blame the sailors. I blame their former worthless Commander in Chief for gutting the military while he increased welfare and kissed the ass of the Muslim.

Thank god that Trump is on a path to fix that.

A lot of time? Can you tell me in hours how much time that was on the McCain and Fitzgerald? 1 hour? 2? 30 minutes maybe? Can you show what time was cut from ship navigation? If you want to just make up crap that you have no idea about, feel free, but don't get upset if you get called out on it.

I served out with the 7th fleet at times. We had random trainings my team would get sucked into all the time depending on what was happening. Guys would commit suicide and we'd get an hour of that with the Chaplain. Guys would get drunk and start fights and we'd get an hour of that with our DAPA. We'd always hold them in port when we were down. I've been with my buddies from the McCain and Fitzgerald going to the MWR gym at the end of the pier in Yokosuka to listen to an officer spend an hour talking about how to fill out a checkbook correctly. Heck we even got the rest of the afternoon off. But somehow instead if we spent another hour with diversity training that would cause our sailors to die? Get the Fuck out of here with your Political BS. The funny thing is we'd do it in port. Stand down time. IF we had these trainings at sea, we did them on OUR down time, not during watches of job specific training times. When I was in Little Creek for a spot of training it was a joke how many suicide prevention classes we had to go to. Had 3 or 4 in a row and the joke was the next one better leave a note that suicide prevention is the reason he died.

Under Clinton and Bush we spent hours in port going and watching the Rock and DDP stand up and talk trash and entertain us. There's NO WAY I am blaming our CINC for an hour of diversity training in port causing a catastrophic failure on open water, when we could spend our time at a USO show. NO WAY unless you can bring some hard proof to the table on that one.

What happened when grinning smirking Iraqi terrorists videoed themselves holding guns on crying U.S. Sailors that they captured? It was a pitiful sight on many levels and Barry Hussein showered about a billion in cold cash on the kidnappers and there wasn't a single outcry from the media or the left (same thing). The USS Cole was rammed by teenagers in a suicide speedboat because there wasn't time to call for permission to fire on them. It ain't about the U.S. Navy it's about the political leadership. My guess is that the Navy will have a lot more support (and maybe some justified criticism) from the Trump administration.

You're accusing "Obama holdover" of sabotaging the military?? Have you become completely unhinged, dude??

Are you accusing the Russians -- again?

Are you accusing the Russians -- again?
What the hell are you jabbering about now. Who the hell mentioned the Russians? You made an idiotic assertion and when called on it you introduce the Russians as a red herring in order to avoid dealing with it.

Obama got rid of 200 of our best military leaders because they were not his yes men and then he defunded the military.

Instead of training the Navy personal on collision avoidance or whatever they have been receiving stupid worthless diversity training.

Obama did tremendous damage to this country in all areas, especially the military.

Trump has a big job ahead of him to fix what Obama broke.
This is a repeat of the late 70s....
It's a form of terrorism.

codmbow.jpg

Weeden6

Forum List

Back