What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Impecunious

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When The RINOs finally get some balls and put Lynch, Powers, Comey, and Rice on the stand....

Watch the donations drop even more.

You need to see a vet with a specialty in mental disorders, you are one very sick puppy.
Its the mentally Ill who only see Mental Illness in others, and not in their own selves.
Sucks to be you...and no one wants to be you.
But then again, sucking our enemies cocks doesn't seem to bother you, Miss Hoover.
So maybe your leftist brethren might be a little jealous of your Jihadi Jizz Breath.
My Bad.....

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When The RINOs finally get some balls and put Lynch, Powers, Comey, and Rice on the stand....

You need to see a vet with a specialty in mental disorders, you are one very sick puppy.
Its the mentally Ill who only see Mental Illness in others, and not in their own selves.
But then again, sucking our enemies cocks doesn't seem to bother you, Miss Hoover.
So maybe your leftist brethren might be a little jealous of your Jihadi Jizz Breath.
My Bad.....

No, seriously, What is wrong with you?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The demoquacks were already decimated, now they are just doubling down on being stupid

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

My Bad.....

No, seriously, What is wrong with you?
I am not willing to Negotiate away America's Freedom's with Terrorists, so this is why I am hostile towards you, and the rest of you Fascist Whores. Get the fuck out of my country. No grace, no mercy and no quarter will be given to enemies domestic or foreign of The United States of America.
Ahmed%252BAkbar%252B1%2B2.jpg

But there is always a chance Hillary will lay a horde of eggs that will come to voting age maturity by 2035... Maybe your Coup and "Resistance" will be successful then....

Queen%252BHillary%252B1%2B2.jpg

So you might have a chance at destroying America then and Fundamentally Changing it in to a Liberal Dystopian Nightmare.

But don't think we are ever going to just lay down for you little fascist bitches.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List