The Impecunious

When The RINOs finally get some balls and put Lynch, Powers, Comey, and Rice on the stand....

Watch the donations drop even more.

You need to see a vet with a specialty in mental disorders, you are one very sick puppy.
Its the mentally Ill who only see Mental Illness in others, and not in their own selves.
Sucks to be you...and no one wants to be you.
But then again, sucking our enemies cocks doesn't seem to bother you, Miss Hoover.
So maybe your leftist brethren might be a little jealous of your Jihadi Jizz Breath.
My Bad.....

When The RINOs finally get some balls and put Lynch, Powers, Comey, and Rice on the stand....

You need to see a vet with a specialty in mental disorders, you are one very sick puppy.
Its the mentally Ill who only see Mental Illness in others, and not in their own selves.
But then again, sucking our enemies cocks doesn't seem to bother you, Miss Hoover.
So maybe your leftist brethren might be a little jealous of your Jihadi Jizz Breath.
My Bad.....

No, seriously, What is wrong with you?

The demoquacks were already decimated, now they are just doubling down on being stupid

My Bad.....

No, seriously, What is wrong with you?
I am not willing to Negotiate away America's Freedom's with Terrorists, so this is why I am hostile towards you, and the rest of you Fascist Whores. Get the fuck out of my country. No grace, no mercy and no quarter will be given to enemies domestic or foreign of The United States of America.
Ahmed%252BAkbar%252B1%2B2.jpg

But there is always a chance Hillary will lay a horde of eggs that will come to voting age maturity by 2035... Maybe your Coup and "Resistance" will be successful then....

Queen%252BHillary%252B1%2B2.jpg

So you might have a chance at destroying America then and Fundamentally Changing it in to a Liberal Dystopian Nightmare.

But don't think we are ever going to just lay down for you little fascist bitches.

Forum List

Back