Syria: Iraq Redux? Guess Again

Seems to ME that he was educating YOU.

That's what I get for agreeing with TeaPartyTroll. I get my head bitten off. The concept of mutual agreement is a foreign concept to a far left liberal I suppose.
It's what they do...and best. He doesn't know from what he speaks of. Calling IT is troll is being way too nice.

Regards,

~T :)

Yes indeed. Well, "it" is on my ignore list anyway. It was just a bit of curiosity that beckoned me to click "View Post". Now I know what I can expect.

The reactionaries of the far right are trying everything they possibly have to confuse and distort the issue.

Nowhere can anyone argue that the admin is out for regime change in Syria, at least not with credible evidence.

Maybe, you were in a coma or something. :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G5iKm08W80]Hillary Clinton. Assad Must Go - YouTube[/ame]

The United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Turkey, Kuwait, Caspian Sea region, France & Most of the EU want a pipeline through Syria. This pipeline will greatly reduce energy profits of & demand from Russia & Iran. Also Iraq, Turkey & Jordan want the over 4.5 million refugees driven out of Syria by chemical weapons to return. Aljazeera also says Syrian refugees & rebels also want the USA to attack.[/IMG]

Somali refugee death rate at 15 times norm: UNHCR ? TalkVietnam

Death rates greatly multiply in refugee camps. Is it any surprise some of them want to get it over with now?

That's what I get for agreeing with TeaPartyTroll. I get my head bitten off. The concept of mutual agreement is a foreign concept to a far left liberal I suppose.
It's what they do...and best. He doesn't know from what he speaks of. Calling IT is troll is being way too nice.

Regards,

~T :)

Yes indeed. Well, "it" is on my ignore list anyway. It was just a bit of curiosity that beckoned me to click "View Post". Now I know what I can expect.

As I do from time to time of the plethora of Statist dupes I also have on ignore...they know who they are but yet they still try to attack...lash out! Attack! (Oh, that guy is ignoring me...attack anyway...WOW! I feel better...)!

Incorrigible!

Hillary is the secretary of state today? Who knew? Someone go tell Barak and John, please.

The reactionaries of the far right are trying everything they possibly have to confuse and distort the issue.

Nowhere can anyone argue that the admin is out for regime change in Syria, at least not with credible evidence.

Maybe, you were in a coma or something. :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G5iKm08W80]Hillary Clinton. Assad Must Go - YouTube[/ame]

There is no "maybe" to it...

Congress needs to withdraw the US endorsement for the conventions against the use of chemical weapons if Congress isn't willing to do anything to enforce them.

I really think the key issue here, is we should Not be doing this alone. Where is the rest of the World? How many shit holes do we end up in rebuilding their infrastructures while ours go to hell? War is wrong. Chemical Warfare is wrong. Killing, stealing, raping is wrong, yet no matter what we do, we end up the bad guy, Supporting Totalitarian regimes, one after another, tells me one thing. This course is unending.

Establish Justice and build infrastructure on that, anything less is pissing into the wind.

The United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Turkey, Kuwait, Caspian Sea region, France & Most of the EU want a pipeline through Syria. This pipeline will greatly reduce energy profits of & demand from Russia & Iran. Also Iraq, Turkey & Jordan want the over 4.5 million refugees driven out of Syria by chemical weapons to return. Aljazeera also says Syrian refugees & rebels also want the USA to attack.[/IMG]

Death rates greatly multiply in refugee camps. Is it any surprise some of them want to get it over with now?

That is why we need to overthrow Assad now. Waiting is costing money & lives. The majority of Syrians are behind regime change.

That is why we need to overthrow Assad now. Waiting is costing money & lives. The majority of Syrians are behind regime change.

That's a load of crap. Let the country implode.

Hillary is the secretary of state today? Who knew? Someone go tell Barak and John, please.

Five years later you still blame Bush as if he were president but three months after Billary and you want her absolved of all responsibility. May be time to re-evaluate your understanding of time.

No one is blaming bush for Syria and she posted that almost a year a half ago.

Stay on track, please.

No one is blaming bush for Syria and she posted that almost a year a half ago.

Stay on track, please.

Democratic political commentator James Carville has once again pinned the blame for President Barack Obama's troubles on the Bush administration, saying Americans' lack of support for military action in Syria is a result of the Iraq war.

Speaking to Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Wednesday, Carville said that people are concerned about war in Syria because of the "incompetence of the Bush administration in Iraq."

After O'Reilly posited that "the element here…is that many people think that Barack Obama is incompetent and he do this," Carville said that Obama has "handled the Middle East pretty well so far. Bin Laden…"

Urgent: Should U.S. Strike Syria? Vote Here

The Fox host interjected, "Really? You really think so," pointing to the "mess" in Libya and Egypt a "defiant" Iran, adding, ""it doesn't seem to be any clear vision on the part of President Obama. He doesn't have—'here is what I want.' He doesn't have that."

"You know, what I would say and maybe a little bit of a different view here," Carville responded. "I think what really is freaking people out is the incompetence of the Bush administration in Iraq."

"You're going to blame Bush?" asked O'Reilly incredulously.

"Of course, the Iraq thing is why people have so much trepidation about going into Syria. They said the last time we went over there, look what happened," replied Carville. "I really think this has something to do with it."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Carville Blames Bush for Situation in Syria

Thanks, Too Tall. Having posted Carivlle's thoughts, do you disagree with them.

Forum List

Back