Trump Documents case on hold, Sloppy Daniels case crumbling, Fani and Leticia and Alvin have been shown to be corrupt.

1) what are you talking about? He just unilaterally halted aid.
2) I agree, since Trump and the GOP fixed alot of it....back in 2017 American Health Care Act of 2017 - Wikipedia.

you are welcome

3) No, he won't stop aid to Israel to destroy Hamas like Xiden has done, and I'm not sure what you want him to do with healthcare, you said it's great since he fixed it in 2017
He fixed healthcare? Really?

Again...I’ve go to ask. Have you ever been right about anything?

I remember loons here claiming same shit on this case:

next

the e jean carroll case was a legal joke and will be overturned.

1. Carroll could not even tell us the year the assault happened

2. Carroll said she was attacked in a busy dept store but she never screamed for help

3. The statute of limitations for her suit had run out

How many of those baseless 91 indictments have any validity.

Mar a Lago is only worth $18,000,000. You know immediately the NY case has no merit.

Why do Dems refuse to run a campaign on their policies?

It seems they always run on “the other person is racist or corrupt or just Hitler”.

Pubs should do more of that.
This is why the leftards wanted the cases tried quickly, they hoped to slip one by before anyone found out how full of shit they are.

Democrats = 10% inflation. Thanks Joe.

It’s still called Obamacare, and with Biden’s improvements it’s doing great.

what Xiden improvements?

Biden touts health care wins, but Bidenomics is driving health care costs higher​

what Xiden improvements?

Tldr he made premiums more affordable and coverage more accessible for tens of millions of people.

Tldr he made premiums more affordable and coverage more accessible for tens of millions of people.
It's not more affordable....I literally showed the link where premiums are skyrocketing...

and he fixed it by making family members of those with access to employer-provided health plans ineligible for certain subsidies?

It's not more affordable....I literally showed the link where premiums are skyrocketing...

Not even close, benchmark premiums have been essentially flat for years.

and he fixed it by making family members of those with access to employer-provided health plans ineligible for certain subsidies?

Read harder.

“The fix, first proposed by the U.S. Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service in April, addresses an element of the healthcare law that left family members of those with access to employer-provided health plans ineligible for certain subsidies.”

Forum List

Back