Sydney woman faces death penalty in Malaysia

Whores are off topic :) So let us get back to the topic which is cruelty displayed by Malaysia.

or cruelty by Australian drug dealers that Malaysia is trying to stop.

I live in a city in which one can easily buy drugs------I don't buy them
I have never encountered a drug dealer who tried to FORCE them on me. Why do you say drug dealers are
"cruel" According to a person with whom I used to work who also did some stuff for the DEA (us drug enforcement agency) most of the Heroin in the metropolitan area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut) comes
from Afghanistan and is sold in the USA to finance the
Taliban. He told me that the heroin is brought in ----in
clumps shaped like discs------and are marked with a little
imprint of two scimitars------if you are familiar with a phenomenon called "Islamic art" scimitars are a really
BIG BIGGIE. Nice of your guys to decorate their heroin

I live in a city in which one can easily buy drugs

I live in a city where it's far harder to buy drugs, partially because we shoot drug smugglers, and dump dealers and manufacturers a long time in prison, commonly for ever.
You get 5 years for selling a bit of weed out here, so not many people sell weed.
The lack of drugs is reflected in the low crime figures.
Out here, you can leave your cell phone on a restaurant table when you go to the toilet, and it'll still be there when you get back.
A local meth lab got busted, I filmed a little of the lab, and asked one of the police how long the guy would go to prison for - until he dies, with no hope of seeing the world again as a free man.
Personally, I believe they would be better shooting him.

I live in a city where it's far harder to buy drugs, partially because we shoot drug smugglers, and dump dealers and manufacturers a long time in prison, commonly for ever.
You get 5 years for selling a bit of weed out here, so not many people sell weed.
Out here, you can leave your cell phone on a restaurant table when you go to the toilet, and it'll still be there when you get back.
A local meth lab got busted, I filmed a little of the lab, and asked one of the police how long the guy would go to prison for - until he dies, with no hope of seeing the world again as a free man.

You enjoy death and gory stuff. We get it. But don't use curtailing drug trade as an excuse for this fetish. You take a drug dealer out of action by simply imprisoning him/her. You do not need the execution. It seems like your enthusiasm for executions is more driven by personal psychological issues and it has nothing to do with effects of drug trade on the society.

So...now we come to 'me'...I, personally, myself.
Say this person who got the bright idea to start up a meth lab to make money and sell drugs to people.......were my child...just say.
This person is someone's child. someone's baby they brought home from hospital and raised to adulthood.

My child?
What would I want to happen to them?
My child?
What would I want the govt/cops to do to this child of mine?
Answer; nothing!
Well, allow me to confine them to my care/my home...for a few years 24/7...locked house/apartment, locked room, "chains".
That of course would not be happening, as the govt/cops are the rulers of the land.

Ask yourselves, your family, extended family, friends, work colleagues etc...what exactly they would want to see happen to their children if they were caught smuggling drugs, found in possession of drugs, selling drugs at a dance festival, distributing drugs amongst their friends at a dance festival/niteclub...the drugs their friends had asked them to get for them.

I asked my relatives; "If your [pretty] daughter XXX were caught with some drugs at a concert etc, or caught with drugs she was distributing amongst her friends at a concert /niteclub etc...would you want her arrested?
Their answer? "No"
"Would you want her to be put in prison"?
Their answer? "No"
"If she were caught smuggling drugs would you want her put in prison or worse"?
Their answer? "No".

If she didn't want to be executed she shouldn't have been carrying the stuff there.

It is not about what she wants. It is about what the civilized world wants.
No it's about following the laws of the country you are smuggling shit into.

If the laws of a country violate human rights then it becomes everybody business to make sure that those laws are eradicated.
It's not a human right violation. It's about violating the law.

It is a human rights violation, as are all death chambers.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Article 3.

• Everyone has the right to life, .............................
Article 5.

• No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Article 7.

• All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Freddie-----you live in a city in which the DEMAND FOR DRUGS is so prevalent------that you barbarians have to murder those who
sell them to the needy unhappy victims of your DISGUSTING SOCIETY. The use of drugs and---even the use of alcohol is
SELF HELP against misery-------well documented fact in the annals of human behavior. In shariah shit holes------non muslims can sustain themselves by making wine and whiskey----
which muslims buy EAGERLY. I have encountered far more
muslim alcoholics and drug addicted than ------jewish. I grew up in a jewish household-----bottles of wine, and whiskey remained untouched in the basement of our house (mother, father and five kids) I did manage to use a bottle of whiskey left over from my brother's bar mitzvah-------to preserve my college biology dissection----FROG. It was not wasted. Now tell us that no one drinks whiskey in the shariah shit hole----INDONESIA-----I need a good laugh

Ah yes, Malaysia...

Leaked video shows drug trafficker being caned in malaysia

Foreigners caned most in Malaysia
When video of a drug trafficker being caned (rotaned) in Malaysia was leaked onto the Internet last week it resulted in headlines and still images from the video appearing in leading newspapers around the world.
It wasn’t that people being caned in Malaysia was something the world hadn’t heard of before, but rather the first time that actual footage or photographs of the barbaric act of caning prisoners had been seen publicly outside of Malaysia.
The video of the prisoner being caned was rapidly copied from the original posting site, Liveleak.com to video hosting sites around the world.

Read more: Leaked video shows drug trafficker being caned in malaysia http://photo-journ.com/foreigners-flogged-most-in-malaysia/#ixzz3NtHsWmR7
Thank you for reading photo-journ's newsblog. © to all material is retained unless stated otherwise.
Follow us: @photo_journ on Twitter

A freeze frame from the smuggled video showing a The barbaric act of caning prisoners in Malaysia leaves serious injuries and is not just for violent crimes. More than 6,000 people a year are caned in Malaysia, including illegal immigrants and white collar criminals. prisoner being caned in Malaysia.

Caning in Malaysia
Caning in Malaysia dates back to British colonial times and involves using a wet rattan stick to whip the prisoner on his buttocks, often splitting the skin and leaving scars that can last up to ten years.
Human rights groups globally have condemned the practice of caning prisoners, labeling it as “barbaric” and “inhumane,” while The Bar Council of Malaysia, which represents 8,000 lawyers, called for caning to be abolished and stepped up its campaign against it.

Those detected with as little as 2 grams of heroin, 5 grams of cocaine, 100 grams of raw or prepared opium, 20 grams of marijuana or 5 grams of amphetamine, methamphetamine or MDMA are liable to a prison sentence of between two and five years, and between three and nine strokes of the rotan.

A freeze frame from the smuggled video showing a The barbaric act of caning prisoners in Malaysia leaves serious injuries and is not just for violent crimes. More than 6,000 people a year are caned in Malaysia, including illegal immigrants and white collar criminals. prisoner being caned in Malaysia.

Caning can be used to punish more than 40 crimes in Malaysia, including certain white-collar crimes such as criminal misappropriation, criminal breach of trust and cheating.
In fact, the most often application of the rotan is to the posterior of illegal migrants, asylum seekers and those who overstay their visit or work visa’s.

You enjoy death and gory stuff.
No, that's why I want to see an end to drug use.
These people kill by the thousand, but the silly end of society seems to support the "Human rights" of people that kill humans.
When they engage in mass murder, and they do, they lose the right to be treated as normal people.
Killing them is the way to stop more more murderers, so be it.
A small number in the drugs trade dead would mean thousands of lives saved, so I call for ALL dealers to face execution.

I asked my relatives

This might well be true, what would they have said if you asked them what should happen to the man who forced their daughter into prostitution, and killed her?

You enjoy death and gory stuff.
No, that's why I want to see an end to drug use.
These people kill by the thousand, but the silly end of society seems to support the "Human rights" of people that kill humans.
When they engage in mass murder, and they do, they lose the right to be treated as normal people.
Killing them is the way to stop more more murderers, so be it.
A small number in the drugs trade dead would mean thousands of lives saved, so I call for ALL dealers to face execution.

You do not have to kill a drug dealer to neutralize his drug dealing. This can be done by imprisoning the drug dealer. Ultimately, the person who consumes the drug is responsible should the death occurs for his death not the drug dealer. Drug dealing should be dealt with firmly and this can be done with arrest and imprisonment of the dealers.

If I keep going into the cake shop and buying double layer chocolate sponge cakes with exquisite icing, eating two every day, blowing up to 600 pounds and then dying, whose fault is it?

Drug dealing is a bad thing to do...so too is execution-homiciding human beings in death chambers.
2 bad things don't do anyone any good.

If I keep going into the cake shop and buying double layer chocolate sponge cakes with exquisite icing, eating two every day, blowing up to 600 pounds and then dying, whose fault is it?

Drug dealing is a bad thing to do...so too is execution-homiciding human beings in death chambers.
2 bad things don't do anyone any good.

The cake maker should be executed if we were to use Indofred's logic.

Last edited:
I think Malaysians have gone insane.

---

A 51 year-old Sydney mother of four faces the death penalty after allegedly carrying methamphetamine while in transit through Kuala Lumpur's international airport.

The woman was travelling from Shanghai to Melbourne on December 7 when she was searched by police and allegedly found to be carrying 1.5 kilograms of the drug known as "ice".

Under Malaysia's decades-long campaign against drugs, the woman faces death by hanging if found guilty of carrying more than 50 grams of methamphetamine.

Malaysian authorities have not released any details of the woman's arrest by customs officials at the airport.

Sydney woman faces death penalty in Malaysia for drug charges
Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and most countries in Asia have similar laws.

Not to suggest that it isn't awful what is happening to the woman, but she should have searched her bag before it went through security - as well as put locks on her bag and kept it in her field of vision at all times.

Whenever I visit countries with extreme laws on drug possession, I check my bag for drugs before I put it through security, and keep my bags in clear view.

That way if someone puts something in, I can see it, and report it the moment it happens. Authorities are much more likely to believe you are innocent, if you report that someone has tampered with your bag and maybe stolen something out of it.

I think Malaysians have gone insane.

---

A 51 year-old Sydney mother of four faces the death penalty after allegedly carrying methamphetamine while in transit through Kuala Lumpur's international airport.

The woman was travelling from Shanghai to Melbourne on December 7 when she was searched by police and allegedly found to be carrying 1.5 kilograms of the drug known as "ice".

Under Malaysia's decades-long campaign against drugs, the woman faces death by hanging if found guilty of carrying more than 50 grams of methamphetamine.

Malaysian authorities have not released any details of the woman's arrest by customs officials at the airport.

Sydney woman faces death penalty in Malaysia for drug charges
Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and most countries in Asia have similar laws.

Not to suggest that it isn't awful what is happening to the woman, but she should have searched her bag before it went through security - as well as put locks on her bag and kept it in her field of vision at all times.

Whenever I visit countries with extreme laws on drug possession, I check my bag for drugs before I put it through security, and keep my bags in clear view.

That way if someone puts something in, I can see it, and report it the moment it happens. Authorities are much more likely to believe you are innocent, if you report that someone has tampered with your bag and maybe stolen something out of it.

I have placed locks on my checked bags before. Authorities simply break it when they feel like peeking inside my luggage. I do not bother with it anymore. I have noticed though when I check my luggage at the airports in India, they seal the luggage with a specially marked plastic. But even that seal can be taken apart easily by someone once the luggage goes out of my view.

Listen you idiot. It is you who lives in your grandma's basement. I understand that you support human rights violations. I also understand that you are an uncivilized boar. But try to at least strive to be a better person.
Speaking of idiots. Boars are something you eat. And you have no idea what I support.

Listen you idiot. It is you who lives in your grandma's basement. I understand that you support human rights violations. I also understand that you are an uncivilized boar. But try to at least strive to be a better person.
Speaking of idiots. Boars are something you eat. And you have no idea what I support.

What you support is on display for everyone to see.

Forum List

Back