Sydney woman faces death penalty in Malaysia

Think of all the liberals who physical appearance could be improved if Medicaid covered meth!

meth is very dangerous----people like me have seen the outcome-------it actually can induce psychosis----but also
dangerous behavior and high blood pressure leading to
intracerebral hemorrhage

So can alcohol. Plenty of people die from alcohol and alcohol-related deaths every single year, and cigarettes too. Doesn't anyone else find it weird that alcohol and cigarettes are legal, but everything else is illegal? This HAS to be about the money.

Think of all the liberals who physical appearance could be improved if Medicaid covered meth!

meth is very dangerous----people like me have seen the outcome-------it actually can induce psychosis----but also
intracerebral hemorrhage

So can alcohol. Plenty of people die from alcohol and alcohol-related deaths every single year, and cigarettes too. Doesn't anyone else find it weird that alcohol and cigarettes are legal, but everything else is illegal? This HAS to be about the money.

yeah----sugar too. No ----it is not about the money
People have been dying from sexual activity for centuries----actually millennia There is an ongoing effort to render
cigarettes illegal, sex is illegal in some circumstances ----we like to refer to all of this stuff as PUBLIC HEALTH.
As for the lady------no decent person should travel to Malaysia
or Indonesia ------both are shariah shitholes. People can die there of shariah. Quarantine is not a new concept----remember? it shows up in the play ROMEO AND JULIET--------I see no reason to not quarantine for life any person who
sets foot in a shariah shit hole for the sake of public health. ----there are outbreaks of polio and plague in some shariah shit holes

In Malaysia [and reportedly in other Asian etc countries] you don't have to actually be guilty to be sentenced to death.

BBC News ASIA-PACIFIC British nurse sentenced to death

British nurse sentenced to death

A British nurse charged with drug smuggling in Malaysia has been sentenced to death by hanging.
Father-of-two David Chell, 57, from Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, was found guilty of possession of more than half a kilo of heroin.
Mr Chell, who says the heroin was planted on him, is to appeal against the sentence.

Mr Chell, a psychiatric nurse, was charged after an airport guard claimed to have discovered drugs on him as he prepared to board a flight to Australia in October 1998.
Customs officers at Penang Airport in northern Malaysia say they found the drugs in Mr Chell's underwear.
But Mr Chell said one of the security officers produced the bag of heroin from underneath a cushion in the airport examination room where he was taken.

Death row Briton freed after appeal judges condemn trial - Telegraph

Death row Briton freed after appeal judges condemn trial

A BRITON sentenced to hang for drug smuggling in Malaysia was freed yesterday after an appeal court found his original trial was full of "contradictions and inconsistencies".
David Chell was immediately released and, despite an attempt by Malaysian police to re-arrest him for out-staying his visa, spent his first night of liberty in a hotel in Penang. Sudden freedom brought an end to a year's solitary confinement following a trial in which he claimed that the prosecution was based on fabricated evidence.
After his release, Mr Chell, 57, said: "All I can say is it's not before time. I know it sounds cliched but the whole thing has been a living nightmare and shouldn't have happened to anyone." The quashing of his conviction by three appeal court judges represented an extremely rare occurrence in Malaysian legal history.

intracerebral hemorrhage

People have been dying from sexual activity for centuries----actually millennia There is an ongoing effort to render
cigarettes illegal, sex is illegal in some circumstances ----we like to refer to all of this stuff as PUBLIC HEALTH.
or Indonesia ------both are shariah shitholes. People can die there of shariah. Quarantine is not a new concept----remember? it shows up in the play ROMEO AND JULIET--------I see no reason to not quarantine for life any person who
sets foot in a shariah shit hole for the sake of public health. ----there are outbreaks of polio and plague in some shariah shit holes

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand your opinion on this particular situation. Do you think the woman should or should not get the death penalty? You seem to be against the drugs, yet at the same time, you seem to be against the Malaysian government wanting to execute the woman for the drugs? I'm just wondering your stance on the topic.

Freddie said he is from the USA--------lots of whores are
beautiful

Are you saying US women are whores?
I've never been to that country, so I wouldn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

intracerebral hemorrhage

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand your opinion on this particular situation. Do you think the woman should or should not get the death penalty? You seem to be against the drugs, yet at the same time, you seem to be against the Malaysian government wanting to execute the woman for the drugs? I'm just wondering your stance on the topic.

I don't know enough about the case. execution is a bit harsh for being a drug dealer-----if that is what she is. As to
selling the stuff-------did she have buyers?

beautiful

Don't use this thread to demean American women or any women. Thanks!

there are lots of whores in the USA------most American women are not whores

Whores are off topic :) So let us get back to the topic which is cruelty displayed by Malaysia.

beautiful

Don't use this thread to demean American women or any women. Thanks!

there are lots of whores in the USA------most American women are not whores

Whores are off topic :) So let us get back to the topic which is cruelty displayed by Malaysia.

ok

Return to Paradise Official Trailer #1 - Vince Vaughn Movie (1998) HD

Here is 'Lewis' being dragged from his cell to the gallows for execution-slaughtering.
Here is Malaysia in plain sight.
Baaah!

Time for Malaysia to be punished, boycotted etc.
Famous global car makers build some of their cars in Malaysia.

If she didn't want to be executed she shouldn't have been carrying the stuff there.

It is not about what she wants. It is about what the civilized world wants.
No it's about following the laws of the country you are smuggling shit into.

If the laws of a country violate human rights then it becomes everybody business to make sure that those laws are eradicated.
It's not a human right violation. It's about violating the law.

If she didn't want to be executed she shouldn't have been carrying the stuff there.

It is not about what she wants. It is about what the civilized world wants.
No it's about following the laws of the country you are smuggling shit into.

If the laws of a country violate human rights then it becomes everybody business to make sure that those laws are eradicated.
It's not a human right violation. It's about violating the law.

Nope. It is about a law which violates human rights.

No she violated their laws. Hopefully she will be executed quickly so you and your friends with short memories who have never left your grandma's basements can move on. On that note I unlike your poser ass have actually been there.

No she violated their laws. Hopefully she will be executed quickly so you and your friends with short memories who have never left your grandma's basements can move on. On that note I unlike your poser ass have actually been there.

Listen you idiot. It is you who lives in your grandma's basement. I understand that you support human rights violations. I also understand that you are an uncivilized boar. But try to at least strive to be a better person.

Forum List

Back