Swiss Sentences Writer 60 Days for Calling Fat Lesbian a Fat Lesbian

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If this ain't a fat lesbian, I don't know what is.

Hey fat lesbian!!! Go on a diet and quit eatin' pussy!

fat lesbian.jpg

Orwell wrote 1986 as a warning.
Holy shit did you miss the boat on that one!!!

I mean talk about misinterpretation!!

It is, BTW, called 1984 and I'll take that as a sign that you've neve actually read it.

edit to point out that none of the undereducated whack-jobs who piled in on the thread have either.

So the stupid Swiss passed a law that made it Illegal to discriminate against the Queer assholes and somebody went to jail for ridiculing one of them? LOL!

It is, BTW, called 1984 and I'll take that as a sign that you've neve actually read it.

edit to point out that none of the undereducated whack-jobs who piled in on the thread have either.

STFU fat lesbian.

Sicko fat Lesbos deserve to ridiculed.

It takes a real idiot to not understand how fucked up in the mind the queers are. Of course you stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about Biology than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution so we expect you Bozos to always get things wrong.

Decrepitus the idiot yet again .
Obviously you have never heard of his follow -up , 1986 .
You just love making yourself look stupid .

BTW , Are you also a big fat lesbian (post 12) and , if so , are you thoroughly ashamed of yourself?

Decrepitus the idiot yet again .
Obviously you have never heard of his follow -up , 1986 .
You just love making yourself look stupid .

BTW , Are you also a big fat lesbian (post 12) and , if so , are you thoroughly ashamed of yourself?
Yeah? Why don't you post up a link to where I can buy George Orwell's book titled "1986".

I'll wait.

Dumbass.

Sicko fat Lesbos deserve to ridiculed.

It takes a real idiot to not understand how fucked up in the mind the queers are. Of course you stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about Biology than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution so we expect you Bozos to always get things wrong.
Wow, Somebody is really triggered!

Today is a good day.

Well she looks fat and she IS a lesbian so..........What's the beef?

Yeah? Why don't you post up a link to where I can buy George Orwell's book titled "1986".

I'll wait.

Dumbass.

Ask someone to explain . It is available much cheaper on Amazon Kindle if you can get someone to read it to you .
Lots of fat lesbian pigs in it and a direct link up with Animal Farm which led to Bacon Joints originally published just after his untimely death

Forum List

Back