Swing States poll: Women push Romney into lead

Plus Minus 4% puts the MR "lead" into the margin of error, and the poll is overturned by the RCP in the swing states.

If the election were held tomorrow, Obama would win.

Mitt has to come out swinging hard this week in the debate on economic matters.

This weeks debate is on foreign policy.
i thought that was next week. this week mixture of topics i think

Plus Minus 4% puts the MR "lead" into the margin of error, and the poll is overturned by the RCP in the swing states.

Perhaps Hillary's effort to come out and take the blame for the security issues was an attempt to make sure that the Benghazi debacle and lack of preparedness made the debates.

What president does not stand behind his own State Dept and Intelligence Directors? They are his selections for office! The buck stops with him. He cannot keep blaming his administration for his lack of engagement when he does not ask questions.

That is what Intelligence briefings and Cabinet meetings are intended to discuss at length. He hasn't had those meetings and everyone is running their own section without the president leading.

This man does not know the first thing about being a leader. ....Stop allowing your people from taking the fall. We saw it in Fast and Furious and it doesn't make you look like a leader. You might as well be absent and vote present, although you aren't, Mr President!

SniperFire, you literally have no idea of what you are talking about. You are right at the level of a bigrebnc or those of that barely literate ilks.

The Bradley Effect is of no effect as we learned last time.

When Romney wins, he is going to turn away Forever from far right and reach to conservative and moderate Dems to govern with the responsible GOP that Boehner holds.

You are probably correct. However, he had better make sure he opens the doors for the economy.

There really isn't much he needs to do except assure business they need not worry.

I think he should also kick the big banks in the balls so smaller banks can a little more of the pie.

And if GM goes under....it had better go under.

If Obama brings up Romney saying we should let the Car Companies Go bankrupt. Romney should simply say that Obama is confusing Chapter 13 Reorganization Bankruptcy (which is what would have happened) with Chapter 7.

The Same effect as the Bail out could have been achieved through normal Bankruptcy Organization but the Dems did not want that to happen. Because it means the Car Companies get to Renegotiate their Contracts with suppliers, and UNIONS!

The Bail out was about protecting unions, not saving Car Companies.

You have any examples of that?

Anyone else think that some women will turn against Obama over the fact that he's hiding behind Hillary's skirt over the Benghazi mess.

The opposite. The fact that a woman is playing a prominent role in the administration shows that she actually has power and takes responsibility for that power.

(That investigation is going to bite righties in the ass. Wrap yourselves in it all you want but your punching the tar baby.)

Anyone else think that some women will turn against Obama over the fact that he's hiding behind Hillary's skirt over the Benghazi mess.

The opposite. The fact that a woman is playing a prominent role in the administration shows that she actually has power and takes responsibility for that power.

(That investigation is going to bite righties in the ass. Wrap yourselves in it all you want but your punching the tar baby.)

Not quite. Four years ago, women had a chance to actually put a woman in the white house. Women elected not to do that, but go with the smooth talking guy instead. Much like women normally do in the course of their daily and individual lives. Now, those same women are seeing obama wiggle out of responsibility by yet again blaming a woman for his own mistakes and manipulating Hillary into sacrificing her own political future for his benefit. Women don't like that. They know what it looks like. They have lived it for years. The man takes all the glory if it works, and shifts blame to the nearest woman when it doesn't. You didn't see obama blaming Eric Holder for fast and furious did you? Did obama hang Holder out to dry, or stand by him pulling out all the stops to protect him?

I'm disappointed in Hillary. She had a chance to be elected President in 2016 if she had not assumed responsibility for obama's mess. Maybe she "loved" him too much to see him turned into warm molasses.

Then to top it all off, women had an up close and personal view of Biden which surely helped to alienate women.

Not quite. Four years ago, women had a chance to actually put a woman in the white house. Women elected not to do that, but go with the smooth talking guy instead. Much like women normally do in the course of their daily and individual lives. Now, those same women are seeing obama wiggle out of responsibility by yet again blaming a woman for his own mistakes and manipulating Hillary into sacrificing her own political future for his benefit. Women don't like that. They know what it looks like. They have lived it for years. The man takes all the glory if it works, and shifts blame to the nearest woman when it doesn't. You didn't see obama blaming Eric Holder for fast and furious did you? Did obama hang Holder out to dry, or stand by him pulling out all the stops to protect him?

I'm disappointed in Hillary. She had a chance to be elected President in 2016 if she had not assumed responsibility for obama's mess. Maybe she "loved" him too much to see him turned into warm molasses.

Then to top it all off, women had an up close and personal view of Biden which surely helped to alienate women.
i do not think people will blame clinton to much. she showed some dignity owning up to it although it mostly president fault really.

i still think it be romney vs clinton election in 2016. she stil lbest dem candidate for 2016 unless some amazing intresting figure comes up.

I don't think Obama requested it of Hillary. I think she just stepped up. No discredit to Obama, 100% credit to Hillary.

The issue Hillary had in 2008 was the anti-Clinton machine the right had built. She can win in 2016. In 2008 the Clintons had been demonized by the right. The right is not attacking the Clintons now. Wonder why it works that way? Why? Because the right attacks anywhere it can, not where is appropriate. You righties eat it up because you have more hate than brains.

Woman think the right respects woman? Wait and she what they throw at Hillary in four years. Rights are nasty to anyone they don't like.

i do not think people will blame clinton to much. she showed some dignity owning up to it although it mostly president fault really.

i still think it be romney vs clinton election in 2016. she stil lbest dem candidate for 2016 unless some amazing intresting figure comes up.

Decker, in four years you will be throwing every nasty, low down piece of dirt the right can give you at Hillary. You are such a hypocrite. Goes with the party I guess.

Who knew obama would come up? You have a better chance of getting empress fat ass wanting more vacations.

The deaths of four Americans in a perfectly foreseeable event on 911, is a killing blow to a political future. Hillary has long been saying that this stint at Secretary of State was her final position. She was going to retire and not try for another political office. I guess she meant it because there's no recovery from an admission like this. There is no recovery from participating in the most massive cover up since Watergate.

I think foreign policy will come up in the third debate.

Link to Michelle Obama's Bullshit Story.

Michelle Obama: "We Are In The Midst Of A Huge Recovery" | RealClearPolitics

Decker, in four years you will be throwing every nasty, low down piece of dirt the right can give you at Hillary. You are such a hypocrite. Goes with the party I guess.
i never was. i did not mind out of the two who won four years ago. i am not a hypocrite. Personally though looking back think she was more ready for the job.

Still thin she run in 2016 against romney

Who knew obama would come up? You have a better chance of getting empress fat ass wanting more vacations.

The deaths of four Americans in a perfectly foreseeable event on 911, is a killing blow to a political future. Hillary has long been saying that this stint at Secretary of State was her final position. She was going to retire and not try for another political office. I guess she meant it because there's no recovery from an admission like this. There is no recovery from participating in the most massive cover up since Watergate.
Well i don,t know. four years time people might not remeber all this . But she could be to old to run by then. The promblem for dem is their no bill clinton type figure out their for 2016. So that would help a president romney win reelection

Perhaps Hillary's effort to come out and take the blame for the security issues was an attempt to make sure that the Benghazi debacle and lack of preparedness made the debates.

What president does not stand behind his own State Dept and Intelligence Directors? They are his selections for office! The buck stops with him. He cannot keep blaming his administration for his lack of engagement when he does not ask questions.

That is what Intelligence briefings and Cabinet meetings are intended to discuss at length. He hasn't had those meetings and everyone is running their own section without the president leading.

This man does not know the first thing about being a leader. ....Stop allowing your people from taking the fall. We saw it in Fast and Furious and it doesn't make you look like a leader. You might as well be absent and vote present, although you aren't, Mr President!

National Security is a nondelegable function of the presidency. Ambassadors are the personal representatives of the president. The only thing Hillary could possibly have done wrong was not tell the presidebt. If she is saying that she deliberately concealed from the presidebt the danger the Libyan consulate was in, then she is at fault, and perhaps guilty of negligent homocide. She's not saying that. It's not believable. We all know that obama doesn't attend intelligence briefings. He claims that he reads them. Maybe he misssed the one that said "Libyan consulate attacked TWICE in two months".

National Security is a nondelegable function of the presidency. Ambassadors are the personal representatives of the president. The only thing Hillary could possibly have done wrong was not tell the presidebt. If she is saying that she deliberately concealed from the presidebt the danger the Libyan consulate was in, then she is at fault, and perhaps guilty of negligent homocide. She's not saying that. It's not believable. We all know that obama doesn't attend intelligence briefings. He claims that he reads them. Maybe he misssed the one that said "Libyan consulate attacked TWICE in two months".
well i don,t think clinton all to blame. whole admin including obama

it going to be tough question for him to answer well tonight

She knew, He knew...... Biden knew. They all knew.

Massive cover up.. filled with lies. Then Hillary and Obby did a TV commercial condeming a video that had nothing to do with the attack.

Blatant liars.. all of them.

They are the lowest of low.

Last edited:

She knew, He knew...... Biden knew. They all knew.

Massive cover up.. filled with lies. Then Hillary and Obby did a TV commercial condeming a video that had nothing to do with the attack.

Blatant liars.. all of them.

Can you point to any point at which there was an actual cover up in the chain of command on this? And Susan Rice is not in the direct chain of command on this.

There is no cover up, but, oh almighty heavens, there was a lot of blundering.

Forum List

Back