Swing States poll: Women push Romney into lead

OMG, can I quote you on that!
big thing to say it was cover up. more like a cock up more like.

obama admin made mess of their response to that for sure

So is everyone here backing off the claim that is was a cover up?
not for sure but their is difference between a cock up and cover up. cock up would be giving out wrong info without knowing the facts. cover up would be they are doing it on purpose to hide the truth.

not for sure but their is difference between a cock up and cover up. cock up would be giving out wrong info without knowing the facts. cover up would be they are doing it on purpose to hide the truth.

There is a huge difference. You think not? Throwing around accusations recklessly shows a complete disregard for facts.

There is a huge difference. You think not? Throwing around accusations recklessly shows a complete disregard for facts.
it does not does mean you doing it on purpose. just could mean that they just were incompetent

What cover up? Blundering from the beginning right along with my man Mitt shootin his mouth off instead of supporting the President until they found out what had happened.

OMG, can I quote you on that!

What cover up? Blundering from the beginning right along with my man Mitt shootin his mouth off instead of supporting the President until they found out what had happened.

well either way it not helped obana. Galllup poll today follows their one yeserday. They have romney 50% to obama 46 % . which is awful news.

Plus Minus 4% puts the MR "lead" into the margin of error, and the poll is overturned by the RCP in the swing states.

If the election were held tomorrow, Obama would win.

Mitt has to come out swinging hard this week in the debate on economic matters.

This weeks debate is on foreign policy.

That's right, and Obama has got to be nervous. I guess that is why he prepared for the debate by practicing ass-covering techniques, such as throwing people under buses and is likely re-writing the events of the past month to make him look competent. He's going to respectively say that Hillary is a good Sec. of State and unfortunately dropped the ball on security. Then he'll go into his plan to find and take out those nasty terrorists. He'll blame the lies he told on bad intel and won't have much more to say other than that. He'll hope that most have not been paying attention to the news every day because he cannot explain why the rest of the world knew it was al Qaeda while he was still apologizing for a stupid video.

Plus Minus 4% puts the MR "lead" into the margin of error, and the poll is overturned by the RCP in the swing states.

If the election were held tomorrow, Obama would win.

Mitt has to come out swinging hard this week in the debate on economic matters.

This weeks debate is on foreign policy.

That's right, and Obama has got to be nervous. I guess that is why he prepared for the debate by practicing ass-covering techniques, such as throwing people under buses and is likely re-writing the events of the past month to make him look competent. He's going to respectively say that Hillary is a good Sec. of State and unfortunately dropped the ball on security. Then he'll go into his plan to find and take out those nasty terrorists. He'll blame the lies he told on bad intel and won't have much more to say other than that. He'll hope that most have not been paying attention to the news every day because he cannot explain why the rest of the world knew it was al Qaeda while he was still apologizing for a stupid video.
he won,t look good if he blames clinton in librya question. he need to say we all to blame and no - one person at fault. but as president i take the most blame . he get more respect for that then pretending it someone else fault.

i think romney in charge of this election with two major polls putting him four point election natually. he can seal the deal tonight if he wins the debate again./

National Security is a nondelegable function of the presidency. Ambassadors are the personal representatives of the president. The only thing Hillary could possibly have done wrong was not tell the presidebt. If she is saying that she deliberately concealed from the presidebt the danger the Libyan consulate was in, then she is at fault, and perhaps guilty of negligent homocide. She's not saying that. It's not believable. We all know that obama doesn't attend intelligence briefings. He claims that he reads them. Maybe he misssed the one that said "Libyan consulate attacked TWICE in two months".

She knew, He knew...... Biden knew. They all knew.

Massive cover up.. filled with lies. Then Hillary and Obby did a TV commercial condeming a video that had nothing to do with the attack.

Blatant liars.. all of them.

Can you point to any point at which there was an actual cover up in the chain of command on this? And Susan Rice is not in the direct chain of command on this.

Susan Rice is Hillary's direct deputy. She is Hillary's immediate subordinate. Someone told Susan Rice to go out there and spread deliberate falsehoods. Who? If no one did, if no one called these television shows and asked for her appearance but Susan Rice acting on her own, she would have been fired by now.

Even AFTER it was well known that the Benghazi Bungle was a terrorist attack, obama and Hillary made a propaganda film blaming the video. obama gave a speech on the floor of the UN blaming the video. Every effort was made to cover up what happened. If obama didn't know, IF he was deliberately misled, who did it?

Not at all, you strange odd predeliction of a libetarian :lol:

Obama got it wrong. No cover up. Romney should not have shot off his mouth.

This won't matter at all in the election. Romney is going to win without it.

very fair points. their was no cover up i think just big blunder by the white house

deep down romney will probally win with bit to spare but hope i am wrong.

reminds me of uk general election where tories always looked liked getting most seats. Which they did in the end

The debate is 4 hours and 13 minutes away!

My anxiety is in high gear...... lol

Dick Morris says this election will be a landslide victory for our guy, Mitt Romney!

Last edited:

Romney didn't shoot his mouth off.

The debate is 4 hours and 13 minutes away!

My anxiety is in high gear...... lol

Dick Morris says this election will be a landslide victory for our guy, Mitt Romney!
well it could be if romney finishes obama off tonight

Yah, he shore did.

Romney didn't shoot his mouth off.
well he did but romney chose to have his worst month in september. sadly obama chose to have his worst month in biggest moment of election in first debate and he not recovered since then.

Forum List

Back