Swing States poll: Women push Romney into lead

How's those polls looking now?

Not as bad as the current economy.

Love this shit.

My little ol' company has annihilated last years sales numbers for the first two quarters. And....my company is VERY sensitive to economic swings. People don't buy from me unless they see good times months into the future.

The rest of 2014 looks really, really good. And I expect that the voting populace will feel it plenty strong enough by November. The obstruction ship has sailed. The doomsday predictions have petered out.

The current economy is better than we have had in 6 years......idiot.

Plus Minus 4% puts the MR "lead" into the margin of error, and the poll is overturned by the RCP in the swing states.

If the election were held tomorrow, Obama would win.

Mitt has to come out swinging hard this week in the debate on economic matters.

This weeks debate is on foreign policy.

That's right, and Obama has got to be nervous. I guess that is why he prepared for the debate by practicing ass-covering techniques, such as throwing people under buses and is likely re-writing the events of the past month to make him look competent. He's going to respectively say that Hillary is a good Sec. of State and unfortunately dropped the ball on security. Then he'll go into his plan to find and take out those nasty terrorists. He'll blame the lies he told on bad intel and won't have much more to say other than that. He'll hope that most have not been paying attention to the news every day because he cannot explain why the rest of the world knew it was al Qaeda while he was still apologizing for a stupid video.

The only time Obama was nervous about the GOP was when he and Boehner were playing golf and if he lost he would have to pick up John's bar tab. Now that would make anyone not named Gates nervous.

Poll: Romney, now even with women, leads Obama in the swing states

Mitt Romney leads President Obama by four percentage points among likely voters in the nation's top battlegrounds, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, and he has growing enthusiasm among women to thank.

As the presidential campaign heads into its final weeks, the survey of voters in 12 crucial swing states finds female voters much more engaged in the election and increasingly concerned about the deficit and debt issues that favor Romney. The Republican nominee now ties the president among women who are likely voters, 48%-48%, while he leads by 12 points among men.

Wow !

Didn't the GOP declare war on women ?

That worked out so well for the pubs ...

I've heard Mittens is gonna run again.

He must be a real glutton for punishment. Either that or Ann still wants to be queen.

Should be just as much fun to watch as it was last time.

Mitt Romney leads President Obama by four percentage points among likely voters in the nation's top battlegrounds, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, and he has growing enthusiasm among women to thank.

As the presidential campaign heads into its final weeks, the survey of voters in 12 crucial swing states finds female voters much more engaged in the election and increasingly concerned about the deficit and debt issues that favor Romney. The Republican nominee now ties the president among women who are likely voters, 48%-48%, while he leads by 12 points among men.

Wow !

He must be a real glutton for punishment. Either that or Ann still wants to be queen.

I doubt he will be a factor in 2016; he may run but I doubt there would be much support for him.

What I really hope is that the GOP keeps up the "It's his turn" voting.

McCain was #2 to Bush in 2000 and got his nomination in the next opportunity.
Romney was #2 to McCain in 2008 and got his nomination in 2012
Santorum was #2 to Romney...I would love it if Santorum got the nom in 2016.

That would be fantastic.

Wow !

I doubt he will be a factor in 2016; he may run but I doubt there would be much support for him.

What I really hope is that the GOP keeps up the "It's his turn" voting.

McCain was #2 to Bush in 2000 and got his nomination in the next opportunity.
Romney was #2 to McCain in 2008 and got his nomination in 2012
Santorum was #2 to Romney...I would love it if Santorum got the nom in 2016.

That would be fantastic.

Dr. Bones McCoy voice "That's crazy talk, Jim."

Randian Paul is the gop's guy. Personally I think he's a nut of issues like the Fed and Gold Standard, but that's wonk stuff. He's new and he's a shiny object. Plus, he's so contrary on positions, the TPM will have trouble pinning him down.

Forum List

Back