Swedish covidiot strategy flops -people die

From the link:

However, Sweden has only had the highest death rate over the past week, with Belgium, Spain, Italy, the UK and France, still ahead over the entire course of the pandemic.

Lets wait and see what the final result is a year from now

Waiting a year to do what? Decide that social distancing and staying at home provide the surest methods to prevent becoming infected?!!.
According to the story sweden still has fewer deaths per million than the UK or US
Countries that had no strategy at all. They are a lot worse than those countries who took it seriously. New Zealand comes to mind.
New Zealand is a great country.
Costa-Rica-coronavirus-cases-May-20-2020.png
Its also a very troubled country with rising homelessness and declining standard of living thanks to close economic ties to china

I recommend you watch this video for your own information

American globalists think our declining living standards are due entirely to greedy Wall Street bankers or some other simplistic answer

many of the problems seen around the world are caused in part by chinese mercantilism

take the euros for instance

they are about to adopt chinese 5g technology because its a few dollars cheaper than Nokia and Ericcson can provide

how stupid is that?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
From the link:

However, Sweden has only had the highest death rate over the past week, with Belgium, Spain, Italy, the UK and France, still ahead over the entire course of the pandemic.

Waiting a year to do what? Decide that social distancing and staying at home provide the surest methods to prevent becoming infected?!!.
According to the story sweden still has fewer deaths per million than the UK or US
Countries that had no strategy at all. They are a lot worse than those countries who took it seriously. New Zealand comes to mind.
NZ is an island FYI
DUH!!!!!!

• Funny
From the link:

Its also a very troubled country with rising homelessness and declining standard of living thanks to close economic ties to china

American globalists think our declining living standards are due entirely to greedy Wall Street bankers or some other simplistic answer

many of the problems seen around the world are caused in part by chinese mercantilism

they are about to adopt chinese 5g technology because its a few dollars cheaper than Nokia and Ericcson can provide

how stupid is that?

Our declining living standards, that is the ability of too many American Families unable to send their kids to college, nor are they able to have enough savings to live without any income for two months, are the product of high federal taxes and the elimination of too many deductions.

The Federal Income Tax needs to become more progressive, not less, as the recent tax fraud passed by the lame duck H. or Rep. did in the fall of 2017 and signed by Trump in December 2017

From the link:

how stupid is that?

Our declining living standards, that is the ability of too many American Families unable to send their kids to college, nor are they able to have enough savings to live without any income for two months, are the product of high federal taxes and the elimination of too many deductions.

The Federal Income Tax needs to become more progressive, not less, as the recent tax fraud passed by the lame duck H. or Rep. did in the fall of 2017 and signed by Trump in December 2017

America's living standards have only been declining for the past 2 1/2 months or so. The idea now is to quit with the lockdown and get the Trump economy moving again.

From the link:

how stupid is that?

America's living standards have only been declining for the past 2 1/2 months or so. The idea now is to quit with the lockdown and get the Trump economy moving again.

LOL, Trump's economy, that's funny, the economy is just about equal to the economy when he took office in Jan 2017, with one major difference. Employment was greater before he took office.

From the link:

how stupid is that?

too many American Families unable to send their kids to college,

Does the endless flow of tax dollars to colleges make college cheaper or more expensive?

the product of high federal taxes and the elimination of too many deductions.

What does the typical median earnings family pay in federal income taxes?
When did they pay less than they do now?

The scientists, statisticians, and the doctors who have been wrong over and over from day one?

Yes, exactly these scientists, statisticians, and doctors. And, of course, as they were learning more, they corrected themselves. And that is why, based on what these scientists, statisticians, and doctors found out over time, you - YOU - can now claim, they were wrong, initially.

That's how science is progressing, and humankind, potentially, too. It's just demented dullards who think they are right all the time, and need to learn nothing, and who think that a habit of occasional erring, admitting error, and correcting oneself at the cutting edge of scientific research amounts to derogatory information on scientists, statisticians, and doctors.

From the link:

how stupid is that?

Does the endless flow of tax dollars to colleges make college cheaper or more expensive?

Your first question is stupid, clearly you've never purchased a college text book. Or the cost just to apply to a college and when accepted the cost for room and board. Tax Dollars go to Public Colleges and Universities (do taxes support private colleges and Universities?). My experience at CAL and SFSU -both public schools- were not as costly when I attended, but I couldn't have afforded a Private University even then.

I can't answer your next two questions, my income is well above the typical median earnings. What I do know, beginning with Reagan's tax bill was that I experienced the full deductions for health care, and interest on loans, Union Dues and (in my case) the cost for a telephone disappeared.

In Ryan's Tax Fraud, signed by trump, 2/3 of the cuts went to Corporations and those in the top two tax brackets, and 1/3 went to the working men and women. The they made sure that the 1/3 disappeared in 10 years, and the 2/3 continue for ever. Of course the deductions for State Income Tax and Real Estate Taxes were cut to $10k to those of us who live in California.

The scientists, statisticians, and the doctors who have been wrong over and over from day one?

Yes, exactly these scientists, statisticians, and doctors. And, of course, as they were learning more, they corrected themselves. And that is why, based on what these scientists, statisticians, and doctors found out over time, you - YOU - can now claim, they were wrong, initially.

That's how science is progressing, and humankind, potentially, too. It's just demented dullards who think they are right all the time, and need to learn nothing, and who think that a habit of occasional erring, admitting error, and correcting oneself at the cutting edge of scientific research amounts to derogatory information on scientists, statisticians, and doctors.

Spot on comment, it seems that too many trump supporters have never understood the Scientific Method.

They sure know Conspiracy Theories, but they are really not theories, they rarely meet the standard of a hypothesis, that is, a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

From the link:

how stupid is that?

Your first question is stupid, clearly you've never purchased a college text book. Or the cost just to apply to a college and when accepted the cost for room and board. Tax Dollars go to Public Colleges and Universities (do taxes support private colleges and Universities?). My experience at CAL and SFSU -both public schools- were not as costly when I attended, but I couldn't have afforded a Private University even then.

I can't answer your next two questions, my income is well above the typical median earnings. What I do know, beginning with Reagan's tax bill was that I experienced the full deductions for health care, and interest on loans, Union Dues and (in my case) the cost for a telephone disappeared.

In Ryan's Tax Fraud, signed by trump, 2/3 of the cuts went to Corporations and those in the top two tax brackets, and 1/3 went to the working men and women. The they made sure that the 1/3 disappeared in 10 years, and the 2/3 continue for ever. Of course the deductions for State Income Tax and Real Estate Taxes were cut to $10k to those of us who live in California.

clearly you've never purchased a college text book. Or the cost just to apply to a college and when accepted the cost for room and board. Tax Dollars go to Public Colleges and Universities (do taxes support private colleges and Universities?).

That's not what I'm talking about.
If you give students limitless amounts of federal student loans,
does that make college cheaper or more expensive?

What I do know, beginning with Reagan's tax bill was that I experienced the full deductions for health care, and interest on loans, Union Dues and (in my case) the cost for a telephone disappeared.

Yup. And the top rate dropped to 28%

and 1/3 went to the working men and women.

So you lied.
You lied when you said American families were paying higher taxes than they used to.

The they made sure that the 1/3 disappeared in 10 years,

Pelosi could write a bill today to make the 1/3 permanent.
Why doesn't she?

Yet they were wrong

And it would be unscientific to accept everything they say as gospel when its going to change every time Moses (Aka Dr Fauci) comes down from the mountain

particularly since few of them are trained in economics to go along with their scientific expertise

because in the end we have to balance the need for a strong economy with the desire for absolute safety from the chinese disease

• Funny
That's not what I'm talking about.
If you give students limitless amounts of federal student loans,
does that make college cheaper or more expensive?
As you know and our lib friend does not, ever increasing federal subsidies allow the professors and administrators to keep charging more money for their product

a percentage of which goes into their pockets

Last edited:
NZ is an island FYI
DUH!!!!!!
Hoho, and the UK isn't?

From the link:

This is happening in every anglo-saxon country.

And every other country with close economic ties to china

the CCP is worse than the wuhan virus

From the link:

Every country on your list took the chinese disease seriously

including sweden
Nope. The UK response has been criminally negligent and the US has been stymied from lack of leadership. Your goon squad has been trumpeting Swedwns approach for months as a lever to open up your economy too soon. Now it appears that chickens are coming home to roost and you are all pissed about it.

NZ is an island FYI
DUH!!!!!!
Hoho, and the UK isn't?
hahhahahahhahaha.....I shot down the NZ argument.....big time...that's AIR TIGHT BABY!

From the link:

including sweden
Nope. The UK response has been criminally negligent and the US has been stymied from lack of leadership. Your goon squad has been trumpeting Swedwns approach for months as a lever to open up your economy too soon. Now it appears that chickens are coming home to roost and you are all pissed about it.
would you say the same thing is the UK was governed by socialists?

I suspect not

From the link:

including sweden
criminally negligent for a NATURAL disaster!!!
hahahahahahhahahaha

From the link:

The final numbers...........lol.............Wars aren't won in a single battle.............Sweden will be better off in the fall.

Then come back on how stupid they were BS..........they understood from the get go that you can no more stop the common cold than stop this.........so protect the ones you can and proceed with your lives.......

They will be vindicated in the end......of course you will deny it next year ...........playing the BS politics game.

Forum List

Back