Sweden's Coronavirus Strategy Will Soon Be The Worlds

Since the brothers Grimm I can do ablauts and umlauts. Some of them have two points. Ever had. That's why my riffle has two barrels. The reason: Two barrels are much better to shoot down the brainless.
You can try dual suicide.

More often. I'm like a cat ... ah sorry: like a lionman. And you should do something against your alcohol and drug consume.

What is a lionman? Something gay? Will your god tolerate you?

Let me say it this way - god gave me the heart of the creator of the Löwenmensch = Lionman (no sex!), so I'm able to be amused about a Nazi like you - without to forget only a second, how damned dangerous are such ignorant and agressive hate-propagandistic terrorists like you. You have really to change a lot until you will be able to be the proud human being god thought you to be.

No, you are just a shit, who is labeling everyone Nazi who doesn´t agree with you.
I am not a German, Mindful is not a Jew, no we are Nazis. Nazis everywhere. Nazis, Nazis, Nazis. Go to the Klapse right now.

Since the brothers Grimm I can do ablauts and umlauts. Some of them have two points. Ever had. That's why my riffle has two barrels. The reason: Two barrels are much better to shoot down the brainless.
You can try dual suicide.

More often. I'm like a cat ... ah sorry: like a lionman. And you should do something against your alcohol and drug consume.

What is a lionman? Something gay? Will your god tolerate you?

Let me say it this way - god gave me the heart of the creator of the Löwenmensch = Lionman (no sex!), so I'm able to be amused about a Nazi like you - without to forget only a second, how damned dangerous are such ignorant and agressive hate-propagandistic terrorists like you. You have really to change a lot until you will be able to be the proud human being god thought you to be.

No, you are just a shit, who is labeling everyone Nazi who doesn´t agree with you.
I am not a German, Mindful is not a Jew, no we are Nazis. Nazis everywhere. Nazis, Nazis, Nazis. Go to the Klapse right now.

What's wrong. You are a Nazi, because you use typical Nazi stereotypes and you broke several times German laws with your 100% Nazi hate propagda.

I am not a German,

You said once your grandfafher was an SS member - and in this context I got the impression your father had educated you to be a Nazi - and you said one of your parents is not a German, so I guess your mother was not a German. Although you use the German language from time to time you use strange elements in this context - such as your German sounding avatar name, which is a totally senseless pseudo-German expression. By the way: I asked you once to give me your German name and adress here in Grmany, because in this case I will go to the police and make a criminal complaint. You did not do so.

Mindful is not a Jew,

Did I say so in case of Mindful? If he is a Jew, then he is just simple one of the worst idiots under all Jews I'm able to imagine.

no we are Nazis.

You are for sure a Nazi, Nazi. And for sure AzogtheDefiler is not a Jew.

Nazis everywhere. Nazis, Nazis, Nazis. Go to the Klapse right now.

Also a typical Nazi argument. What I don't understand why you use the German word "Klapse" instead to use an English word as for example "nuthouse". The Nazis murdered also lots of patients of psychiatric hospitals. Reason: "Inferior genetic material".

Last edited:
... WTF? Sober up and repost.

I expected that such a stupid answer will come. You have not dissapointed me.
When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
zaangaclown is just a mad little person. Don´t mind him.
Nazi. Shut up. Or do suicide. Alone!
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.
And? Nazis also owned dogs. So by your stupid conflation anyone who owns a dog is a Nazi

When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.
And? Nazis also owned dogs. So by your stupid conflation anyone who owns a dog is a Nazi
I never will understand why anyone thinks Hitler had had a good relation to dogs. This extremist idiot had not any big idea about the needs of dogs. And what you call "logic" I call "nonsense". Question: Why do you defend Nazis?
You mean the Nazis who killed 95% of my ancestors as I am Jewish? I don't. Only Nazi I see here is you.

Good grief. If you are a Jew then the moon is flat like a postcard.
Your reading comprehension is flawed. I just told you I am Jewish. There is no "if".

I know that you are not a Jew.
OK....I swear on my wife and kids and their lives that I am Jewish.

What an anti-jewish sentence.

So of Russian Jews who escaped the Soviet Union in fact. If you don't believe me then feel free to stop responding to me.

Sure I don't believe you. You are not a Jew - specially not a yiddish speaking Jew from Russia.

That is precisely who my mother is actually. Well played.

I know nothing about your poor mother, but I know you are not a Jew. Everyone knows this, who reads what you say and sees how you defend Nazis and their ideology.

You bore me. I am a Jew. You’re an idiot.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

I never will understand why anyone thinks Hitler had had a good relation to dogs. This extremist idiot had not any big idea about the needs of dogs. And what you call "logic" I call "nonsense". Question: Why do you defend Nazis?
You mean the Nazis who killed 95% of my ancestors as I am Jewish? I don't. Only Nazi I see here is you.

Your reading comprehension is flawed. I just told you I am Jewish. There is no "if".

So of Russian Jews who escaped the Soviet Union in fact. If you don't believe me then feel free to stop responding to me.

Sure I don't believe you. You are not a Jew - specially not a yiddish speaking Jew from Russia.

I know nothing about your poor mother, but I know you are not a Jew. Everyone knows this, who reads what you say and sees how you defend Nazis and their ideology.

Germans don’t say those things that he does.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

You are not a Jew. You are a shame for all mankind.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

You are not a Jew.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Sucks how that killed your narrative. When you grow up, ping me.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

You are not a Jew.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Sucks how that killed your narrative. When you grow up, ping me.

I said: You are not a Jew. You are a shame for all mankind. And exactly this is my opinion, Russian.

Friedenssaeulen_Israel_Aegypten_103810_843.jpg

Last edited:

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

You are not a Jew.

I said: You are not a Jew. You are a shame for all mankind. And exactly this is my opinion, Russian.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Facts don't care about your feelings.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Germans, who have also murdered Jewish ancestors, do say "those things".

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

You are not a Jew.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fact is you are not a Jew, specially not a yiddish speaking Jew from Russia - and not even an atheistic Jew from Russia. Not only is your mentality far from the mentality of Jews. Jews in general don't support Nazis. You support Nazis and their ideology. You are a shame for all mankind.

Last edited:

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lost 95% of my ancestors in WW2 and the Holocaust. I don't need some Internet fat troll telling me what I am.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

You are not a Jew.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fact is you are not a Jew, specially not a yiddish speaking Jew from Russia - and not even an atheistic Jew from Russia. Not only is your mentality far from the mentality of Jews. Jews in general don't support Nazis. You support Nazis and their ideology. You are a shame for all mankind.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Not publicly, in every day life.

And certainly not in that weird phoney stilted style of yours.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

You degraded yourselve to an idiot now. Oh by the way: You are indeed also not a Jew.

Short intermediate total: Three Nazis - two of them play it to be Jews. And all of you are for the Swedish model of "herd immunity" (what the Swedes not really do). I fear you and you and you are for this model on the wrong racist reasons. You don't care about any victim of Corona, that's all. People of risk groups seem to be only "life unworthy of being lived" for you three.

Last edited:

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

You degraded yourselve to an idiot now.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yawn

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It should have been our strategy from the start. instead we killed of a booming economy and now have historic unemployment

Short intermediate total: Three Nazis - two of them play it to be Jews. And all of you are for the Swedish model of "herd immunity" (what the Swedes not really do). I fear you and you and you are for this model on the wrong racist reasons. You don't care about any victim of Corona, that's all. People of risk groups seem to be only "life unworthy of being lived" for you three.
You and your idiot kin have herd immunity against common sense. That is all.

You are a Nazi, Nazi. Nazis are extremists and never "gesunder Menschenverstand" (=sane human mind) - completely independent how many idiots share what and how thoughtless Nazis "think".

You are a Nazi, Nazi. Nazis are extremists and never "gesunder Menschenverstand" (=sane human mind) - completely independent how many idiots share what the thoughtless Nazis "think".

You are a Nazi-Brüllaffe, thus an insane pervert, who uses Nazi-Brüllaffenfaschismus to difame those who do not share your insane worldview of anti-Germanbeing and buttfuck.
Thus you are a deranged piece of shit and your only excuse is that the insane system has educated you this way. All your alleged liberties are buttfuck liberties, of from rags to riches and freedom of opinion is nothing to be seen here in this buttfuck caliphate of insanity and boy fuckers.

Last edited:
It should have been our strategy from the start. instead we killed of a booming economy and now have historic unemployment

That's all over the world nearly the same. The problem in many countries of the world is the lack of social security systems, which can bridge over the time after the hammer of a pandemic falls and the careful dance back into normal life begins.

Forum List

Back