Sweden's Coronavirus Strategy Will Soon Be The Worlds

... WTF? Sober up and repost.

I expected that such a stupid answer will come. You have not dissapointed me.
When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
zaangaclown is just a mad little person. Don´t mind him.
Nazi. Shut up. Or do suicide. Alone!
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.

Why bring Göbbels into it?

Because Bleipreister is without any doubt a Nazi in the third generation of Nazis. He broke German laws in context of Nazi propaganda and instigation of violence. He reacts on nothing what someone says to him. He reducee all problems of the world to his narrow moinded ideas. He is directly on the way to jail. And the problem in this context: First will have to suffer anyone else before a judge is able to throw him into jail.

Are you alright in the head?

Herd immunity is the way to go.

"Herd immunity" is an argument of lazybones who don't want to fight against Corona.

Natural immunity is exponentially better than any vaccines which have contaminated animal seed lines.

(1) Still everyone thinks a so called "herd immunity" is possible also in case of the new virus Corona-2 - but still no one knows this for sure. In general a herd immunity will come - if it is possible, then this is a kind of automatism. But the important question in this context is the price, which has to be payed in the hardest of all possible currencies: the currency "life".

(2) If a vaccination is possible - what also no one knows for sure now in the moment - then an artificial method (with "boosts") will be much more efficient than a natural process, which has damned high unknown risks.

No thanks dude.

¿dude?

Y'all can pump yourself full of that cell damaging junk.

Are you sure you know what you try to speak about? You sound like a Trump now.

Again, Ill trust my own immune system over vaccinations

The method "vaccination" is "trust in immune system"

that have contaminated animal tissue seed lines. They actually do damage the cell in the body. I've had the MMR and DTP vaccine in the 1970's but wouldnt take any contaminated vaccine today.

It's wrong what you say here. And be happy that you got the MMR vaccine. My wife did not get it and got measles. She nearly died. Everyone underestimates this damned dangerous measles. Measles for example had killed 20% of the population of Hawaii in the 1850ies.

They actually do damage the cell and many are contaminated. I wouldn't take any vaccine today. Agree with you on measles. It is highly contagious.

I don't have any idea, where the nonsense comes from, which you say. In context Corona every member of a risk group should seriosly think about to make an influenza vaccination this year. An influenza is not a cold (wrongly often called "flu"). It is on its own very dangerous. I'm sure a combination of influenza and covid-19 together is a problem, no one likes to suffer.

I know what corona viruses are. I've had them before and they're not influenza. There are no vaccines for common colds because they aren't caused by one singular virus. I haven't had a flu shot since the 1970's. I haven't had the flu since then and have never taken another flu shot.

Corona viruses are causing the more harmless cold, that's true. The damned dangerous Corona-2 virus is a "relative" - but an unknown relative. The influenza virus is another kind of virus at all. I'm, not sure what you call "flu" - a harmless cold or a dangerous influenza. Every year exist different forms of influenza viruses. So it needs every year new vaccines.

The problem now: The vaccines against influenza are still not optimal - let me just simple say it helps only in 50%. Nevertheless it's a better chance not to get an influenza and covid-19 together. Dangerous + dangerous = much more dangerous.

When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.

Because Bleipreister is without any doubt a Nazi in the third generation of Nazis. He broke German laws in context of Nazi propaganda and instigation of violence. He reacts on nothing what someone says to him. He reducee all problems of the world to his narrow moinded ideas. He is directly on the way to jail. And the problem in this context: First will have to suffer anyone else before a judge is able to throw him into jail.

Do you think I make jokes? I'm a German. Bleipriester is an extremely dangerous person. He's a Nazi-terrorist spreading deadly Nazi propaganda. That's without any doubt totally clear in his case - except he is a liar and he speaks nonsense about the own person.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Do you think I make jokes? I'm a German. Bleipriester is an extremely dangerous person. He's a Nazi-terrorist spreading deadly Nazi propaganda. That's without any doubt totally clear in his case - except he is a liar and he speaks nonsense about the own person.

The Nazis went to South America.

If you are German, why can’t you do umlauts?

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Some few Nazis went to South America. Lots of Jews and other Germans went to South America too.

Since the brothers Grimm I can do ablauts and umlauts. Some of them have two points. Ever had. That's why my riffle has two barrels. The reason: Two barrels are much better to shoot down the brainless.

Last edited:

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Some few Nazis went to South America. Lots of Jews and other Germans went to South America too.

I can do "Umlaute" (=vocals). Some of them have two points. Thats why my riffle has two barrels. The reason: Two barrels are much better to shoot down the brainless.

As clear as mud.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

And? Nazis also owned dogs. So by your stupid conflation anyone who owns a dog is a Nazi

Last edited:

This answer is not less stupid.
Opinions vary.

Laws of reality not.
Another incoherent post and that was only 4 words. Seek professional help.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Definitely not. He is an idiot deranged Leftist.

Havn´t you already fled Germany for more multiculturalism?

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Since the brothers Grimm I can do ablauts and umlauts. Some of them have two points. Ever had. That's why my riffle has two barrels. The reason: Two barrels are much better to shoot down the brainless.

Germans are modern these days.

Quite cool.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Definitely not. He is an idiot deranged Leftist.

You and Petro are killing me. With mirth. :laughing0301:

I’d even return to the sewer, which I left out of solidarity with Otium and Rawley, if you’d both stay and do your double act there.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

And? Nazis also owned dogs. So by your stupid conflation anyone who owns a dog is a Nazi
I never will understand why anyone thinks Hitler had had a good relation to dogs. This extremist idiot had not any big idea about the needs of dogs. And what you call "logic" I call "nonsense". Question: Why do you defend Nazis?

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

I never will understand why anyone thinks Hitler had had a good relation to dogs. This extremist idiot had not any big idea about the needs of dogs. And what you call "logic" I call "nonsense". Question: Why do you defend Nazis?
You mean the Nazis who killed 95% of my ancestors as I am Jewish? I don't. Only Nazi I see here is you.

This answer is not less stupid.
Opinions vary.

Laws of reality not.
Another incoherent post and that was only 4 words. Seek professional help.

no comment

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Godwin‘s Law.

You suffer badly from it.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Godwins Law.

You suffer badly from it.
Yep. 100% true.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

You mean the Nazis who killed 95% of my ancestors as I am Jewish? I don't. Only Nazi I see here is you.

Good grief. If you are a Jew then the moon is flat like a postcard.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

I can do "Umlaute" (=vocals). Some of them have two points. Thats why my riffle has two barrels. The reason: Two barrels are much better to shoot down the brainless.

As clear as mud.

No comment

Forum List

Back