Sweden's Coronavirus Strategy Will Soon Be The Worlds

... WTF? Sober up and repost.

I expected that such a stupid answer will come. You have not dissapointed me.
When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
zaangaclown is just a mad little person. Don´t mind him.
Nazi. Shut up. Or do suicide. Alone!
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.
And? Nazis also owned dogs. So by your stupid conflation anyone who owns a dog is a Nazi

When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.
And? Nazis also owned dogs. So by your stupid conflation anyone who owns a dog is a Nazi
I never will understand why anyone thinks Hitler had had a good relation to dogs. This extremist idiot had not any big idea about the needs of dogs. And what you call "logic" I call "nonsense". Question: Why do you defend Nazis?
You mean the Nazis who killed 95% of my ancestors as I am Jewish? I don't. Only Nazi I see here is you.

Good grief. If you are a Jew then the moon is flat like a postcard.

I’m one too.

Go on, say something. :icon_sjung:

Havn´t you already fled Germany for more multiculturalism?
Nazi, shut up.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

I never will understand why anyone thinks Hitler had had a good relation to dogs. This extremist idiot had not any big idea about the needs of dogs. And what you call "logic" I call "nonsense". Question: Why do you defend Nazis?
You mean the Nazis who killed 95% of my ancestors as I am Jewish? I don't. Only Nazi I see here is you.

I’m one too.

Go on, say something. :icon_sjung:

Funny.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Your reading comprehension is flawed. I just told you I am Jewish. There is no "if".

Since the brothers Grimm I can do ablauts and umlauts. Some of them have two points. Ever had. That's why my riffle has two barrels. The reason: Two barrels are much better to shoot down the brainless.
You can try dual suicide.

More often. I'm like a cat ... ah sorry: like a lionman. And you should do something against your alcohol and drug consume.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Your reading comprehension is flawed. I just told you I am Jewish. There is no "if".

I know that you are not a Jew.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

OK....I swear on my wife and kids and their lives that I am Jewish. So of Russian Jews who escaped the Soviet Union in fact. If you don't believe me then feel free to stop responding to me.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

OK....I swear on my wife and kids and their lives that I am Jewish.

What an anti-jewish sentence.

So of Russian Jews who escaped the Soviet Union in fact. If you don't believe me then feel free to stop responding to me.

Sure I don't believe you. You are not a Jew - specially not a yiddish speaking Jew from Russia.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

So of Russian Jews who escaped the Soviet Union in fact. If you don't believe me then feel free to stop responding to me.

Sure I don't believe you. You are not a Jew - specially not a yiddish speaking Jew from Russia.

Stop trolling.

Havn´t you already fled Germany for more multiculturalism?
Nazi, shut up.
How do you want your rotten meat today? In a sausage, a bag, a roll or without anything?

Since the brothers Grimm I can do ablauts and umlauts. Some of them have two points. Ever had. That's why my riffle has two barrels. The reason: Two barrels are much better to shoot down the brainless.

More often. I'm like a cat ... ah sorry: like a lionman. And you should do something against your alcohol and drug consume.

What is a lionman? Something gay? Will your god tolerate you?

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

That is precisely who my mother is actually. Well played.

Swedens Corona strategy is to do on the own free will, what others do because they have to be forced. This will not work in most cases in other nations. And it works also not very good in Sweden itself, if someone compares Sweden with all other countries in the North of Europe. Only in England is the situation more worse than in Sweden.

Great Britain 49.2 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Sweden 32.5 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Netherlands 32 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Germany 9.2 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Poland 2.2 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Norway 4.3 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Finland 5 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Iceland 2.8 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Estonia 4.6 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Lithuania 1.8 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
Latvia 0.9 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants
... (May 13th 2020)

PS:
And the strategy in Sweden never had anything to do with "herd immunity" = the strategy to do nothing and to let die everyone in the gutter. For a virus (or the nature in general) it is for example not any problem to extinct a complete species and to die out on the own afterwards. A virus has nothing what we could call self-preservation capacity. A virus is insensitive. If Corona-2 mutates - and the more Corona-2 viruses exist the higher is the chance of mutations - then in a worst case scenario a descendant of the Corona-2 virus could in theory erase all mankind within a month. Sure this virus would die out afterwards too - but who cares, if not we now? The virus about itself? For sure life adapts itself very easily if all Corona-viruses and all human beings will die out. That's no problem for our planet.

Let's all join together and wish the cock roaches the best of luck!

And you'll be living in your mothers basement with the other cockroaches.

You better see if you can find some tiny masks for them.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I was being sarcastic, dimwit!

Sweden is showing an overall decline.

There is no doubt they are still well above Norway and Finland.

But they never shut down ?

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

I know nothing about your poor mother, but I know you are not a Jew. Everyone knows this, who reads what you say and sees how you defend Nazis and their ideology.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

I know nothing about your poor mother, but I know you are not a Jew. Everyone knows this, who reads what you say and sees how you defend Nazis and their ideology.

You still talking about Sweden?

What is a lionman? Something gay? Will your god tolerate you?

Let me say it this way - god gave me the heart of the creator of the Löwenmensch = Lionman (no sex!), so I'm able to be amused about a Nazi like you - without to forget only a second, how damned dangerous are such ignorant and agressive hate-propagandistic terrorists like you. You have really to change a lot until you will be able to be the proud human being god thought you to be.

Ich bin die Zeit

Mein Reich ist klein und unabschreitbar weit.
Ich bin die Zeit.
Ich bin die Zeit, die schleicht und eilt,
die Wunden schlägt und Wunden heilt.
Hab weder Herz noch Augenlicht.
Ich trenn die Gut' und Bösen nicht.
Ich hasse keinen, keiner tut mir leid.
Ich bin die Zeit.

Da ist nur eins, – das sei euch anvertraut:
Ihr seid zu laut!
Ich höre die Sekunden nicht,
Ich hör' den Schritt der Stunden nicht.
Ich hör' euch beten, fluchen schrei'n,
Ich höre Schüsse zwischendrein;
Ich hör' nur Euch, nur Euch allein ...
Gebt acht, ihr Menschen, was ich sagen will:
Seid endlich still!

Ihr seid ein Stäubchen am Gewand der Zeit, –
Lasst euren Streit!
Klein wie ein Punkt ist der Planet,
Der sich samt euch im Weltall dreht.
Mikroben pflegen nicht zu schrei'n.
Und wollt ihr schon nicht weise sein,
Könnt ihr zumindest leise sein.
Schweigt vor dem Ticken der Unendlichkeit!
Hört auf die Zeit!

Erich Kästner

Last edited:

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Somehow "Yes". The "herd immunity" nonsense has a lot to do with the new Nazis and their darwinism (=survival of the most stupid) - and perhaps it has also to do with the "canon boat economy" from Donald Trump.

One thing in an elementary orientation in our world here is very important to see: "God first!" - and nothing is god except god. No one should sacrifice human beings at any altar - also not at the altar of a wrong god economy.

-----
“Come, let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bind us up. After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.” What shall I do with you, O Ephraim? What shall I do with you, O Judah? Your love is like a morning cloud, like the dew that goes early away. Therefore I have hewn them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth, and my judgment goes forth as the light. For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.
-----

-----

Last edited:

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Somehow "Yes". The "herd immunity" nonsense has a lot to do with the new Nazis and their darwinism (=survival of the most stupid) - and perhaps it has also to do with the "canon boat economy" from Donald Trump.

One thing in an elementary orientation in our world here is very important to see: "God first!" - and nothing is god except god. No one should sacrifice human beings at any altar - also not at the altar of a wrong god economy.

-----
“Come, let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bind us up. After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.” What shall I do with you, O Ephraim? What shall I do with you, O Judah? Your love is like a morning cloud, like the dew that goes early away. Therefore I have hewn them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth, and my judgment goes forth as the light. For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.
-----

-----

Do you do this on purpose?

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

-----
-----

-----

Do you do this on purpose?

Okay ... "mindful" - who are you? ... You say you are a Jew but you defend Nazis. What's wrong with you?

Forum List

Back