Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us...

Unfortunately, the leftists have indoctrinated a large percentage of 2-3 generations now, and no stop is being put to it. I don't think I even wanna be around in future America. Not a good place to grow old. They might turn you into Soylent Green.
No place for old people in New Commie America. It's a much different world than the one I came from with my family history in the bibles n stuff.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the leftists have indoctrinated a large percentage of 2-3 generations now, and no stop is being put to it. I don't think I even wanna be around in future America. Not a good place to grow old. They might turn you into Soylent Green.

Not to worry Marion, the youth are health conscious these days and would never eat you, too much fat.

Isn't it our job to drain it ?

But the Democrats and the establishment media don't want that. They need desperately to keep us divide in every possible way so that any unity for a worthy cause will never happen.

Do you understand how other might seem Trump as the swamp and his words/actions are main perpetuators of the great divide in this country?

Thank your lucky stars there still is division in America.

The moderate vote will have us all in shackles if they have it their way, gare awn teed.

They're typically just okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming out of both sides of the party of one in Washington.

Last edited:

Not to worry Marion, the youth are health conscious these days and would never eat you, too much fat.
That's very comforting, dipshit. /sarcasm

Isn't it our job to drain it ?

But the Democrats and the establishment media don't want that. They need desperately to keep us divide in every possible way so that any unity for a worthy cause will never happen.

Do you understand how other might seem Trump as the swamp and his words/actions are main perpetuators of the great divide in this country?

You mean the gullible swayed by the media types, amirite?
They're Americans, too. They just need to realize how they're being played.

Marion you are so fat that your parents bought you a blimp for your birthday.

You're right, I'm not Hot Pocket material. PS: :fu:

Just go away, dumbf*ck, go away. You're adding NOTHING constructive or intelligent to this thread. Scram!

Just go away, dumbf*ck, go away. You're adding NOTHING constructive or intelligent to this thread. Scram!
My chewtoy! No!

You're right, I'm not Hot Pocket material. PS: :fu:

Marion you are so fat when you were born the doctors told your mother no Cesarean can handle it, we are going to have to get the US Air Force to drop both Fat Man and Little Boy on your womb to get him out of there.

Thank your lucky stars there still is division in America.

The moderate vote will have us all in shackles if they have it their way, gare awn teed.

They're typically just okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming out of both sides of the party of one in Washington.
You must be drinking, Citizen. That's not the moderates I know.

Forum List

Back