Susan Rice On 60 Minutes

Edgetho

Gold Member
Reaction score
After a while, you're supposed to get numb to it. But somehow, I just can't....

Susan Rice: No Successful Terror Attacks on U.S. Homeland Since 9/11…

From “60 Minutes” last night:

Lesley Stahl: But when you have so many phone records being held, emails, heads of state’s phone conversations being listened in to, has it been worth our allies being upset? Has it been worth all the tech companies being upset? Has it been worth Americans feeling that their privacy has been invaded?

Susan Rice: Lesley, it’s been worth what we’ve done to protect the United States. And the fact that we have not had a successful attack on our homeland since 9/11 should not be diminished. But that does not mean that everything we’re doing as of the present ought to be done the same way in the future.
via Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why did you remind me...I haven't cleaned up the vomit yet.

I hope I'm not being intolerant....

TooTall

Gold Member
Reaction score

Lesley Stahl: But when you have so many phone records being held, emails, heads of state’s phone conversations being listened in to, has it been worth our allies being upset? Has it been worth all the tech companies being upset? Has it been worth Americans feeling that their privacy has been invaded?

Susan Rice: Lesley, it’s been worth what we’ve done to protect the United States. And the fact that we have not had a successful attack on our homeland since 9/11 should not be diminished. But that does not mean that everything we’re doing as of the present ought to be done the same way in the future.
She can't possibly think that the American people believe anything she says.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lying Rice..... in Japan they commit harakiri.... shame on her lying face...shame on this lying Administration.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am so reassured that she is our National Security Advisor.

:(
yes....on one side her..on the other the Irani Jarrett ...what hope is there for the world...

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score

She can't possibly think that the American people believe anything she says.
Her president thinks he can...she is one with the moron.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When she responded to the question;"This has been a really bad year for the president", she responded in such an irrational manner the interviewer looked incredulous. It was like;
"I can't believe I'm hearing this BS."

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ft. Hood was workplace violence. Boston was just common street crime. If it has been a democrat in office on 911, it would have been a navigation error.

OP
Edgetho

Edgetho

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ft. Hood was workplace violence. Boston was just common street crime. If it has been a democrat in office on 911, it would have been a navigation error.
Best laugh I've had all day.

Votto

Gold Member
Reaction score
Since when is lying looked down upon?

People expect it from their leaders, if not demand it.

After all, people are too stupid to know what is best for them, that is why they have to lie to us. And we know this and instinctively vote for them again and again.

It's called zombie democracy in action.

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score

After all, people are too stupid to know what is best for them, that is why they have to lie to us. And we know this and instinctively vote for them again and again.

That analysis makes me a feckin genius.

OP
Edgetho

Edgetho

Gold Member
Reaction score

dimocraps are schizoid morons.

There is who they really are -- Idiots, elitists endowed with unearned riches in one form or another, academics who are absolutely convinced that they are worth more than they get paid because, well..... They're just so darn smart n' all, the poor, the stupid, the victim class, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, the self-appointed 'ruling class', yada, yada, yada.....

And there is who they THINK they are.

They actually believe that shit that dimocrap scum pols put out. They really do.

We're talking sickos here, people.

It's not so much that they 'believe' it, it's that they believe they have the 'right' to lie about, well..... Anything, because of who they are...... The (in their own minds) morally superior left.

They believe their own bull shit. They really do think that they are the only people worth listening to, that they're right about everything and that they are the only people born with enough brains to lead and that we, the commoners, just need to sit down and shut up.

These are some fucked up people

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzz So what greedy idiot billionnaires and bought off charlatans put you up to this blind hate, 90 per cent chance racist, brainwashed ignorami....

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This awful woman hasn't been caught telling the truth yet.

Does she actually think that Ft. Hood and Boston were not Lunatic Muslims attacks....or does she just think all of America are as stupid as they are in Chicago.

Its a recurring question with this corrupt administration...Are they that stupid or do they think we are that stupid?

Likely, if we knew everything....all would be indicted.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dear gawd, with these people running our country I'm just surprised we haven't had another 9/11

She's another liar...how sick is this administration

and wtf does this mean?
But that does not mean that everything we’re doing as of the present ought to be done the same way in the future.

Last edited:

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This awful woman hasn't been caught telling the truth yet.

Does she actually think that Ft. Hood and Boston were not Lunatic Muslims attacks....or does she just think all of America are as stupid as they are in Chicago.

Its a recurring question with this corrupt administration...Are they that stupid or do they think we are that stupid?

Likely, if we knew everything....all would be indicted.
Yeah how could she ignore lunatic attacks on a Congresswoman, a Movie theater, and at Sandy Hook Elementary School?

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She meant foreign terrorattacks on the homeland, I guess...SCANDAL CONTROVERSY money for Rush, BECK AND ALL YOUR OTHER HATER BS CHARLATANS...ZZZZZ

SORRY- gd shift key...

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List