Survey.If Gas Goes Down To 2.00 Or Less.What Will You Buy,Or Buy More Of?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Well, this also depends on how long it stays around 30.00 a barrell.
But lets say we start seeing 2.00 gas soon. are you gonna buy more beer? any particular brand?
Maybe go out to dine more often?
Buy your summer airline ticket very early?
Home Depot ,, Lowes?
I think I saw on Fox, something about how much more money we will have to spend if we go back to two dollar gas,,,,its really a lot of new money going into our economy.
Gee, I wonder what Biden will spend it on.
:abgg2q.jpg:

well im in Sarasota, and im pretty sure restaurants here and the rest of the state could be busier than usual

But lets say we start seeing 2.00 gas soon. are you gonna buy more beer? any particular brand?
Home Depot ,, Lowes?
I think I saw on Fox, something about how much more money we will have to spend if we go back to two dollar gas,,,,its really a lot of new money going into our economy.
I'll buy more gas, obviously.

I will take my M4 Sherman tank out for a spin, normally kept in my garage because the miles per gallon is so killer on my wallet.

Last edited:
Home Depot ,, Lowes?
I'll buy more gas, obviously.
now i can afford those 10.00 hr ladies.

Home Depot ,, Lowes?

My expenses on buying gas won't change that much.

I drive a hybrid car. I filled my car today. It was 2.99.9 a gallon. It cost 28 dollars to fill my car.

That one tank will take me about 450 miles before I have to refill it.

Saving a few bucks on gas won't buy me anything.

I drive a hybrid car. I filled my car today. It was 2.99.9 a gallon. It cost 28 dollars to fill my car.

So how much longer will you h ave to drive your hybrid before you break even vrs same size car?

Home Depot ,, Lowes?

A: There are non-hybrids that get close to that mileage.
B: You aren’t the only driver in the world.

Home Depot ,, Lowes?
Where I live. The price of gas has already been under $ 2.00 per gallon. But it might goes down to $1.15 per gallon.

Home Depot ,, Lowes?

The lowest price on gas that I can remember paying was less than 30 CENTS a gallon, at the local "Deep Rock" gas station, when my grandfather gave me a dollar to get gas (for the mower) and I was allowed to "keep the change: for candy!

I think I bought a coke, some "bubs daddy bubs" bubblegum and some "now and laters."

It was a good day.

No one wants to invest in something that will avoid problems when oil goes back up.

So how much longer will you h ave to drive your hybrid before you break even vrs same size car?

I have no idea.

I bought my first hybrid car in 2001. I made the decision then to never buy a regular gas car again and I haven't. My next car will be a fully electric one.

Money isn't the reason why I buy those cars. I buy them for the environment. The gas and money savings are just a bonus. But since the car only cost 20 grand I'm sure the savings is quick since it's not an expensive car. I bought it at the end of 2017 so they were having a sale on them to make room for the new 2018s.

I have never figured out what you're asking. Mostly because I don't care and it's not the reason I buy those cars.

Yes I love getting over 50 mpg and I love not having to fill it more than a couple times a month but that's just a bonus on top of being responsible to not pollute our environment as much. I believe climate change is real and it's here now.

I also save money from not having to get my car smog checked. I save time since I don't have to wait in a line to get smog checked. I haven't had to do that with a car since 2000 when I was driving a Saturn.

Home Depot ,, Lowes?
A new lining for my wallet.

Home Depot ,, Lowes?

You have very little purchasing power. FOX didn't tell you that, did they? lol. It's why you're putting the rock bottom watered down corner store crap in your tank. The only thing you're gonna be paying for is the principal plus interest on that $4.8 trillion 2021 fiscal budget Trump just threw on you.

93 octane at the Shell station won't be 2 Federal Reserve Notes a gallon in this lifetime.

Last edited:
Home Depot ,, Lowes?
I see $2.00-2.25 gas now.
I run thru 12-15 gallons per week, so $1.50/gal will save me $6.75-$10.25wk or around $40/mo
That's about 135 rounds of 5.56 per month.

Forum List

Back