Survey.If Gas Goes Down To 2.00 Or Less.What Will You Buy,Or Buy More Of?

The lowest price on gas that I can remember paying was less than 30 CENTS a gallon, at the local "Deep Rock" gas station, when my grandfather gave me a dollar to get gas (for the mower) and I was allowed to "keep the change: for candy!

I think I bought a coke, some "bubs daddy bubs" bubblegum and some "now and laters."

It was a good day.
I can remember when $1.30 was considered expensive. Now it would be labeled a deal and a half.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, this also depends on how long it stays around 30.00 a barrell.
But lets say we start seeing 2.00 gas soon. are you gonna buy more beer? any particular brand?
Maybe go out to dine more often?
Buy your summer airline ticket very early?
Home Depot ,, Lowes?
I think I saw on Fox, something about how much more money we will have to spend if we go back to two dollar gas,,,,its really a lot of new money going into our economy.
Gee, I wonder what Biden will spend it on.
:abgg2q.jpg:
I'll buy more gas, obviously.
i wonder what people who weigh between 600 and 1000 pounds are gonna buy more of.

I guarantee you there are people in politics who see this as a chance to raise the gasoline taxes. You can almost smell them. Like pigs in their slop. Just roaming around in the mud and their own shit then getting a wash down to look good for their admirers.

My expenses on buying gas won't change that much.

I drive a hybrid car. I filled my car today. It was 2.99.9 a gallon. It cost 28 dollars to fill my car.

That one tank will take me about 450 miles before I have to refill it.

Saving a few bucks on gas won't buy me anything.
So how much longer will you h ave to drive your hybrid before you break even vrs same size car?

I have no idea.

I bought my first hybrid car in 2001. I made the decision then to never buy a regular gas car again and I haven't. My next car will be a fully electric one.

Money isn't the reason why I buy those cars. I buy them for the environment. The gas and money savings are just a bonus. But since the car only cost 20 grand I'm sure the savings is quick since it's not an expensive car. I bought it at the end of 2017 so they were having a sale on them to make room for the new 2018s.

I have never figured out what you're asking. Mostly because I don't care and it's not the reason I buy those cars.

Yes I love getting over 50 mpg and I love not having to fill it more than a couple times a month but that's just a bonus on top of being responsible to not pollute our environment as much. I believe climate change is real and it's here now.

I also save money from not having to get my car smog checked. I save time since I don't have to wait in a line to get smog checked. I haven't had to do that with a car since 2000 when I was driving a Saturn.

Come on! We all know you buy em to virtue signal.
And of course you dont participate in any outdoor activities other than speed walking.

I drive a hybrid car. I filled my car today. It was 2.99.9 a gallon. It cost 28 dollars to fill my car.

So how much longer will you h ave to drive your hybrid before you break even vrs same size car?

I have no idea.

I bought my first hybrid car in 2001. I made the decision then to never buy a regular gas car again and I haven't. My next car will be a fully electric one.

Money isn't the reason why I buy those cars. I buy them for the environment. The gas and money savings are just a bonus. But since the car only cost 20 grand I'm sure the savings is quick since it's not an expensive car. I bought it at the end of 2017 so they were having a sale on them to make room for the new 2018s.

I have never figured out what you're asking. Mostly because I don't care and it's not the reason I buy those cars.

Yes I love getting over 50 mpg and I love not having to fill it more than a couple times a month but that's just a bonus on top of being responsible to not pollute our environment as much. I believe climate change is real and it's here now.

I also save money from not having to get my car smog checked. I save time since I don't have to wait in a line to get smog checked. I haven't had to do that with a car since 2000 when I was driving a Saturn.
When you consider that there are non-hybrids that can get nearly as good of mileage without the hazard of battery disposal you’re probably not being as environment-friendly as you think. But hybrids are trendy and ostentatious so you just keep on impressing your flock.

But lets say we start seeing 2.00 gas soon. are you gonna buy more beer? any particular brand?
Home Depot ,, Lowes?
I think I saw on Fox, something about how much more money we will have to spend if we go back to two dollar gas,,,,its really a lot of new money going into our economy.

More gas and more track days for the Porsche :)

I have no idea.

Come on! We all know you buy em to virtue signal.
And of course you dont participate in any outdoor activities other than speed walking.

Mitsubishi Mirage – 39 mpg

The Mitsubishi Mirage is the answer to the question: Need a new car for cheap? When it comes to price, the Mirage blows even the cheapest hybrids out of the water. Powered by a tiny 1.2-liter 78-hp three-cylinder, the Mirage makes a big stand for fuel efficiency. With an EPA-rated 39 mpg combined fuel economy for the CVT-equipped hatchback version, this is certainly a case of David versus the gas station. Of course it won’t be getting you anywhere very fast, as the 2017 Mirage G4 with CVT we tested in 2018 achieved a zero to 60 mph in a patient 12.8 seconds.

Mitsubishi Mirage – 39 mpg

• Base Price: $14,790
  • Fuel Economy EPA combined/city/highway: 39/35/42 mpg
  • Horsepower: 78 hp

Home Depot ,, Lowes?

Wow. At $2.99.9 you're paying more than double what I payed for gas last night at Kroger here in Ohio.

I have no idea.

Brand of car you bought in 01 and the state you live in.

Last edited:
Home Depot ,, Lowes?
Nothing. When the aristocracy decides it wants to participate in a healthy economic system as opposed to redistribution of societal wealth I'll consider spending more than I absolutely must.

Forum List

Back