Surprised we're back in racism mode leading up to the election?

Surprised we're back in racism mode leading up to the election?

• I'm surprised, I lean conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was expected, I lean conservative

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • I'm surprised, I lean left

• It was expected, I lean left

• I'm surprised, I'm perfectly moderate

• It was expected, I'm perfectly moderate

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I wonder who's pushing most of the racism? Could be PROGS who run 99% the web, "news" and information, but WTF do I know. Suddenly black lives matter signs matter again.

Could be protesters and specifically anarchists doing their part too. I'd say they're primarily left, but that's just dumb right. Whomever it is they're doing their part to contribute to racism & panic over an unfortunate incident among 328 million people while cops confront the public approaching one million times per day.

So folks want change. I'm on-board "more training" and filters I suppose, but you can't fix stupid, just look at our college system. Why do common sense & cool heads take a back seat to "education"?

Since change is the goal, how do you know when you're done? If say two years from now similar happens again, does that mean we failed, we riot, we protest and the powers go ape-shit only so the same dumb-shits complain about their environment? Time for change again, and worth asking again, HTF do we know when we're successful? And if 6 months from now a cop kills a white person in error, or anyone other than black, will that even count? I don't recall any protests or anarchy when someone other than a black person is killed, why would that be?

But you know, blacks were slaves and that. Others never were, just ask the Jews, Asians, Irish etc. etc

Last edited:
I wonder who's pushing most of the racism? Could be PROGS who run 99% the web, "news" and information, but WTF do I know. Suddenly black lives matter signs matter again.

Could be protesters and specifically anarchists doing their part too. I'd say they're primarily left, but that's just dumb right. Whomever it is they're doing their part to contribute to racism & panic over an unfortunate incident among 328 million people while cops confront the public approaching one million times per day.

So folks want change. I'm on-board "more training" and filters I suppose, but you can't fix stupid, just look at our college system. Why do common sense & cool heads take a back seat to "education"?

Since change is the goal, how do you know when you're done? If say two years from now similar happens again, does that mean we failed, we riot, we protest and the powers go ape-shit only so the same dumb-shits complain about their environment? Time for change again, and worth asking again, WTF do we know when we're successful? And if 6 months from now a cop kills a white person in error, or anyone other than black, will that even count? I don't recall any protests or anarchy when someone other than a black person is killed, why would that be?

But you know, blacks were slaves and that. Others never were, just ask the Jews, Asians, Irish etc. etc
It was TOTALLY expected. It ALWAYS comes back to race for these Democratic assholes.

Since change is the goal, how do you know when you're done? If say two years from now similar happens again, does that mean we failed, we riot, we protest and the powers go ape-shit only so the same dumb-shits complain about their environment? Time for change again, and worth asking again, WTF do we know when we're successful? And if 6 months from now a cop kills a white person in error, or anyone other than black, will that even count? I don't recall any protests or anarchy when someone other than a black person is killed, why would that be?

You forgot one more option. not surprised. We never left it.

BLM has always been a thing. Just because they stop reporting on it doesnt mean it went away.

Change is never done. Anyone in a position of leadership knows this and knows its an ever evolving process that goes in a cycle. First you define the problem, then you come up with solutions. then you implement the solution, then you review the results. Then you go back to step 1.

The Ashkenazi Jew, Asians, or the Irish were never slaves in this country. Dont be a fool.

The funny part of the whole thing is the democrats are putting up the guy that voted to keep schools segregated. The same guy that co sponsored a crime bill that more then doubled the amount of people of color in prison.
And they wonder why we laugh

OP, when has America NOT been in "racism mode" as you put it?
Are you telling me that the 1/2 white president who threw his white grandmother under the bus, wasnt in "Racism Mode". Boy did that fucker, fool all of you with Hope and Change and the healing of the planet crap.

BLM has always been a thing. Just because they stop reporting on it doesnt mean it went away.

Change is never done. Anyone in a position of leadership knows this and knows its an ever evolving process that goes in a cycle. First you define the problem, then you come up with solutions. then you implement the solution, then you review the results. Then you go back to step 1.

The Ashkenazi Jew, Asians, or the Irish were never slaves in this country. Dont be a fool.
So BLM is a thing, yet 1 black man dies by the hand of a white cop.
10 black people killed in Chicago by black people. No words from BLM. Chicago sees deadliest Memorial Day weekend in four years with 10 killed and 39 injured in shootings
7 people killed in Baltimore by black people, no words from BLM. 7 Killed, 4 Injured In Separate Shootings In Baltimore Memorial Day Weekend, Police Say

Only time Black Lives Matter is when the niggas want to get free stuff....

if you decide to remain neutral in times of injustice, that means you are a criminal who has chosen the side of the oppressor

and yes, i agree with Biden, if you vote for Trump over Joe, ya ain't black. DEAL WITH IT!

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

The democrats want to lose the election and that is why they're doing this. Idiots.

Why not focus on helping the poor?
Higher minimum wage
Or Increasing SSI and disability?

Oh'noo'sss we can't do that as we have to attack 60% of this country!

Since change is the goal, how do you know when you're done? If say two years from now similar happens again, does that mean we failed, we riot, we protest and the powers go ape-shit only so the same dumb-shits complain about their environment? Time for change again, and worth asking again, HTF do we know when we're successful? And if 6 months from now a cop kills a white person in error, or anyone other than black, will that even count? I don't recall any protests or anarchy when someone other than a black person is killed, why would that be?

Only the Floyd family should be upset. Has nothing to do with anyone else.

So BLM is a thing, yet 1 black man dies by the hand of a white cop.
10 black people killed in Chicago by black people. No words from BLM. Chicago sees deadliest Memorial Day weekend in four years with 10 killed and 39 injured in shootings
7 people killed in Baltimore by black people, no words from BLM. 7 Killed, 4 Injured In Separate Shootings In Baltimore Memorial Day Weekend, Police Say

Only time Black Lives Matter is when the niggas want to get free stuff....
Its been way more than 1 Black man dead at the hands of a cop.
BLM has nothing to do with Black on Black violence. Only a poorly educated cave chimp would not know that.

Alright. Is this yet another thread where we pretend racism isn't a thing in this country anymore? Because the people that start those threads are the epitome of deep thinkers and everyone should reflect on their critical thoughts.

Sorry cave chimp. You dont tell Black people when they should be upset and expect anyone to listen to you.

if you decide to remain neutral in times of injustice, that means you are a criminal who has chosen the side of the oppressor

and yes, i agree with Biden, if you vote for Trump over Joe, ya ain't black. DEAL WITH IT!

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!
Wow, you just made "being black" a really stupid ugly thing. Those black people who vote for President Trump, then must be civilized and white...I choose those black people over the liberal savages who riot and burn any day..
What do all these videos have in common?

Sorry cave chimp. You dont tell Black people when they should be upset and expect anyone to listen to you.
Sorry cave chimp? How do you know Bush is a black person? All the black people who were peacefully protesting, had everyone in the United States on their side, because it was cruel and inhuman what the cop did to George. But when ANTIFA showed up and stirred up the savages to be savage, the whole unification against the bad man, went out the window. Youre right though, you cant tell black people when they should stop rioting, not until a few of them lie six feet under...goes for white rioters too, yellow brown, if you riot then expect to meet Lucifer...

Sorry cave chimp? How do you know Bush is a black person? All the black people who were peacefully protesting, had everyone in the United States on their side, because it was cruel and inhuman what the cop did to George. But when ANTIFA showed up and stirred up the savages to be savage, the whole unification against the bad man, went out the window. Youre right though, you cant tell black people when they should stop rioting, not until a few of them lie six feet under...goes for white rioters too, yellow brown, if you riot then expect to meet Lucifer...
I said cave chimp. Thats people like you and Bush that grow fur and smell like wet puppies. Bush only wishes he was Black.

voting should be painless and delightful...choosing between 2 tremendous people over who gets to MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

Forum List

Back